Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 8:09:57 PM EDT
After 7 years of being together, and 1 year of marriage, my wife finaly came to the range with me.
She is from NY, and has never been exposed to guns, or the gun culture before meeting me.
Since we have been together, she has changed her political views on many things, including gun control.
She voted Gore last election, but since 9-11 she has been a huge Bush supporter.
I have always asked if she wanted to tag along on my Sunday range outings, but she has always declined.  
Recently she asked what i wanted for my Birthday, i replied id love for her to come shooting.
Last night she asked me for the safety class ive offerdd to give her, and this morning she came with me.
She did pretty good, no safety violations, kept her finger off the trigger, and shot decent for a first timer.
She got to shoot my CZ 75 P-01, CZ 40-p, and my AK74.
She liked my AK the best and had some great groups.
Im hoping this is a first outing together of many to come.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool she's now one of us.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I took a few people FA shooting yesterday.  They enjoyed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top