Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2001 12:33:38 PM EDT
Just got home from my last day "on the job." I am now SteyrAUG, private citizen but my secret identity is still Batman.

Don't know how much I'll get online after this. Bachelor party is tonight and I'll be getting ready tommarow to fly out Sunday morning. I get married in a week and will spend the rest of June in Jamaica. I might be able to check in from Iowa if I have the time. You won't get anything from me when I'm in Jamaica.

And no the home won't be left unattended. So don't even think it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Have fun man!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And no the home won't be left unattended. So don't even think it.
View Quote

Hate to say it, but that was my first thought.

"Oh, all those poor lonely guns, left with nobody to care for them."

Congrats on your marriage, Steyr.

I'll keep the Mall Ninjas at bay here.

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Bachelor party's tonight?  Hope you're already drinking!  [beer]

Congratulations on the career and the wedding... [:D]

BTW, where do I send the Spanish Fly and oysters that I got y'all as a wedding gift? [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations and good luck to you and your bride!

Have fun!
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Bachelor party's tonight?  Hope you're already drinking!  [beer]

Congratulations on the career and the wedding... [:D]

BTW, where do I send the Spanish Fly and oysters that I got y'all as a wedding gift? [}:D]
View Quote

Well, I actually don't drink. Besides I want to be completely lucid and sober when I am being defiled by S.Floridas finest strippers.

And adding spanish fly to my system would be a very bad idea. Kinda like putting a nuclear reactor in my HumVee. I'm already pretty primed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Best of luck Steyr, and have a great time!!!

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, I actually don't drink. Besides I want to be completely lucid and sober when I am being defiled by S.Floridas finest strippers.

And adding spanish fly to my system would be a very bad idea. Kinda like putting a nuclear reactor in my HumVee. I'm already pretty primed.
View Quote

Mental note to self: No Spanish fly for SteyrAUG

How about some moist towelettes for cleaning up??  [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Steyr --

Is McUzi invited?

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/mc3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Of all the beautiful places you could go to, why did you pick Jamaica?
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:

Mental note to self: No Spanish fly for SteyrAUG

How about some moist towelettes for cleaning up??  [}:D]
View Quote

This is why women have "long" hair. To wipe up afterwards.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hedo3[:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is why women have "long" hair. To wipe up afterwards.
View Quote

My hair hasn't grown out yet... would that make me the female equivalent of a scrubbie?? [;D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hedo3[:D]
View Quote

HAVE FUN..  and don't forget the video camera, just think how much money you & the misses can make with another "Tommy & Pam" video[}:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#15]
My sympathies go out to you Styr. As a veteran of not one, but two divorces, I am convinced that it's the pre-nup way or the highway these days. [:)]

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Congratulations and good luck with life's new adventures SteyrAUG and steyrgirl. [beer]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Free at last heh?  

There's something you should know about being married .... :-)

Seriously, congrates SteyrAug!

Link Posted: 6/1/2001 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#18]
We'll miss ya buddy!! Will hold the fort against those mall ninjas while your gone! Good luck and Congrats!
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#20]
My boss, the Greek chauvinist, says the perfect woman has a flat head and long hair. The flat head so you have a place to lay your beer while she gives you a b-job, and the long hair so you have something to wipe up with afterwards.

None of it has rubbed off on me, I swear.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Congrats Kurt ! [beer]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Have fun in J-country.
And in the words of someone else here, DON'T LET HER EAT THE CAKE!!!!

[i]Some people like cake, but I prefer [b]Pie[/b][/i]
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey Steyr, CONGRATULATIONS man!!!!!

One song comes to mind when I hear people are getting married;

Queens = Another One Bites the Dust. [>]:)] [@:D]

Have fun and many happy years together to you and the soon to be wife.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Mattja if you have the right kind of girl  there shouldn't be anything to clean-up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Jim Beam:
Mattja if you have the right kind of girl  there shouldn't be anything to clean-up.
View Quote

I must have married the right kind of girl then. Opps, I better shut up in case she's checking up on me on this board.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 1:11:21 AM EDT
[#28]
"Marriage is when a man loses his Bachelor's degree and a woman gets her Master's."  Unknown...

Good luck!  I did the right thing when I married and x-cop, I know, because she leaves my reloading bench the Hell alone and doesn't complain when I go to the range to play (as opposed to going there to "work" - if you want to call it that!)  

For those of you who recommend pre-nups - I am sorry you can't find that level of trust anymore.  Personally, I planned to get married only once - we DATE for practise, you see...

Nothing personal toward that, but if you have to get some sort of pre-nup, then you can't trust them enough to marry them.  As yourself this - can I trust her with a loaded gun behind my back and as beneficiary to my life insurance policy?

FFZ
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for all the well wishes.

Got back from the clubs at 3am last night stinkin' of stripper smell(that combination of body lotion, perfume and cigarettes)and I still wanted to get married so I must be doing the right thing.

I only reconsidered briefly because one looked like a 1984 Traci Lords, but I knew she was probably f*cked in the head. So I'm still feeling like a lotto winner.

I have noticed the impending wedding sex is getting "longer, harder, faster." Am I just being fattened up for the kill? Or did the girl just find the turbo drive?

I'll try and get on the boards tonight, maybe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top