Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:39:07 PM EDT
I can't access my "MY post" & I need you to BTT my post on where to get Alaskan beer. I will be headed your way in 3.5 days, & I need to get the info off the post into my itinerairy for the trip. Thanks Searcher out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Your in and posting whats the problem?  Does post count mean that much to you?

Bob
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:19:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm starting to think this is the real Schlamiel!  Who else would pull such an attention whoring stunt?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Your in and posting whats the problem?  Does post count mean that much to you?

Bobhr

NO!,...well kinda. I really miss my membership options, & My Marine Corps Flag avatar. I copied it fromBob Dole, & have only changed it temporaily a couple of times for a short period.

I can't go to my post, & keep track of what I posted when I want the info I'm looking for.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn't you get my IM?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top