Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 2:42:33 PM EDT
I thought they got all the new cool stuff? Daniel just walked through the gate with AN/PVS-5s
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Try watching Friday nights.

Any other time is Rerun Row.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Roger that.  Fridays.  New episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup. This week's 6PM reruns are all from Season 1. Tonight's originally aired in 1997. Catch the new episodes on Friday nights at 9. Also, next Monday they'll be showing four episodes from Season 4 starting at 7.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What's Atlantis?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's Atlantis?

It's a spinoff of SG-1.

Click here

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone get the dark hair girl a few dozen cheeseburgers!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Did they make different episodes for broadcast stations?  The reason I ask is that I have been recording the episodes on SciFi as well as a local station.  I have never seen the ones on the local station, and I thought I had seen every episode there is.  I record them on my DVR, every episode, rerun or new, on my DVR.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Did they make different episodes for broadcast stations?  The reason I ask is that I have been recording the episodes on SciFi as well as a local station.  I have never seen the ones on the local station, and I thought I had seen every episode there is.  I record them on my DVR, every episode, rerun or new, on my DVR.

Nope.  Same episodes.  I think the syndicated shows are just a couple of years behind the current shows on the Sci-fi channel.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's Atlantis?

It's a spinoff of SG-1.

Click here

www.scifi.com/atlantis/gallery/images/image_02.jpg

Cool! How many episodes are left in this season? I don't usually watch TV in the summer, too much stuff to do outside, but this looks like a good one,
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's Atlantis?

It's a spinoff of SG-1.

Click here

www.scifi.com/atlantis/gallery/images/image_02.jpg

Cool! How many episodes are left in this season? I don't usually watch TV in the summer, too much stuff to do outside, but this looks like a good one,

I don't know how many are left.  There have only been about 4 episodes so far.  If you use p2p software, you can probably download all the episodes that have been shown so far.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone else not getting the Atlantis thing. I stopped watching after a few shows.
Seems like they " jumped the shark " after the pilot
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Why didn't the StarGate Atlantis people take some Zats and lances with them?  They should have a shit-load of them in stock. P90's? Are they reloading their ammo? Sorry, SG has outlived it's time and SG Atlantis is just lame. Especially since they replaced Dr. Weir with Torrie Higginson. Not to mention the amazing coincidental weapons developement on alien worlds. AK's, Garand's, 03's, etc., all lumped together on Stargate worlds. Everyone speaks english. They cancelled Farscape for this crap? Fuck-off SCI-FI channel.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Why didn't the StarGate Atlantis people take some Zats and lances with them?  They should have a shit-load of them in stock. P90's? Are they reloading their ammo? Sorry, SG has outlived it's time and SG Atlantis is just lame. Especially since they replaced Dr. Weir with Torrie Higginson. Not to mention the amazing coincidental weapons developement on alien worlds. AK's, Garand's, 03's, etc., all lumped together on Stargate worlds. Everyone speaks english. They cancelled Farscape for this crap? Fuck-off SCI-FI channel.

While I don't totally agree with it, I respect your opinion.  As far as staff weapons go, they are basically ornamental and not very effective.  They are designed to intimidate more than kill.  Zats would come in handy though. Of course, we don't know if they have them or not.  Maybe they just haven't used them yet.

Also, Farscape will be returning in October.  I liked the way they got around the language barrier.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I think they should bring back General Hammond, dammit!

I definitely liked the woman that played Dr. Weir at the end of last season more than the current one.  She was a hottie!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Someone get the dark hair girl a few dozen cheeseburgers!!! www.scifi.com/atlantis/gallery/images/image_02.jpg

Dude, don't piss off Skeletor.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Atlantis isn't that great compared to regular SG1, but it's better than just about every other scifi show on now.

And yes, they need Hammond back.  I thought he was going to be commanding the Promethius, which I hoped would get more story time.  That was going to be too sweet...

As for Farscape, I've never understood the attraction.  Bah humbug to Farscape I say...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Someone get the dark hair girl a few dozen cheeseburgers!!! www.scifi.com/atlantis/gallery/images/image_02.jpg

Dude, don't piss off Skeletor.

That would be Torri Higginson as Dr. Wier.
Jessica Steen played that part for the last 2 episodes of last season.  She was also the female shuttle pilot in "Armageddon".

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#23]
...like a screen door on a submarine!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I thought Farscape is starting a new season here soon?  Keep seeing them showing the ad on SCIFI.
As far as SG-1 and Atl,  both a good.  SG-1 the TV show wasn't  that good at first.  Give Atl some time to get things going.

Wolf
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I thought Farscape is starting a new season here soon?  Keep seeing them showing the ad on SCIFI.
As far as SG-1 and Atl,  both a good.  SG-1 the TV show wasn't  that good at first.  Give Atl some time to get things going.

Wolf

There is a mini series coming out in October.  Hopefully it will lead to the return of the show.

I like SG-1 and Atlantis, but Farscape is better than either.  It's true science fiction.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#26]

That would be Torri Higginson as Dr. Wier.
Jessica Steen played that part for the last 2 episodes of last season.  She was also the female shuttle pilot in "Armageddon".

www.jessicasteen.com/pics/titles/jsmainpic1.jpg

www.jessicasteen.com/pics/outerlimits/js_ol2-14.jpg

www.jessicasteen.com/pics/armageddon/widescreen/jsarma13b.jpg

She was also Dr. Julia Heller on Earth 2.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top