Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 9:52:18 AM EDT
Its official and yesterday it was proven to me, So I walk into the academic advising office and I get called up. What great luck I get the tall petite brunette with the tiny skirt and fake rack (I am guessing because they were very large for a tiny girl like that) So I make some small talk and start joking around a bit.

So we go into a room and she pulls her chair right up to me and crosses her legs towards me I am still semi coherent mostly focused on that short skirt, she talks about my classes and at this point I can't even remember my name let alone when my registration date was. Then things really got bad she saw one of my monday classes and said you should drop that and crash the 10:00 o'clock human sexuality class thats what I am taking. At that point I pretty much lost it, no witty comments about that class or her or yeah that sounds great, "hey you want to get a beer and prepare for class"

I don't know if she liked me or was just being friendly but damn most guys would kill for opportunity like that.

but no I did the "oh thanks for the advice" and left

damn hot wimmins scare the crap out of me

so next time you think you are a coward its nothing compared to me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I also got a ration of shit from my friend who said if I said something like "nah I don't need that I am already an expert" I probably would have been in. Girls seem to love those kind of a hole comments.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#2]
All is not lost... did you get her card?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#3]
did you go home and bang her anyways?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Whew!

Is that all?

Heck I thought you had done went and bought a 9mm or something!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Skip your class and crash hers.  Where's the loss?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#6]
This is worthless without pics.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Man, don't blow it again.

I've talked to women I know and their advice is to not be scared to talk to ANY woman.

It seems that the reason you see really good looking chicks with dirtbag looking guys is because they have the balls to talk to the chick  and aren't intimidated by a real knockout.

During my pure single days (I live with my GF now) I took this advice and met-and occasionally banged-some truly stunning chicks. Problem with them is they usually KNOW they got the looks so they're constanly looking to upgrade in guys. You may not last long. I obviously didn't.

Talk to the stunning chicks, be seen with them, get some while you can and move on.

Be honest-admit to them that you find them so stunningly attractive that they're making your normally fiber optic fast thought train  operate like morse code.

You'll at least get a laugh to break the ice.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#8]
1.Learn from you mistakes.

2.Practice make perfect.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#9]
You're not a pussy.......

you're just gay.

j/k.  I think we've all had moments like that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#10]
TAKE HER ADVICE
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#11]
yeah crash the class, women aren't stupid this one knew that she was hot and just using the work sex gets men hot, she liked something about you oh well retreat and regroup and come back prepared.

Anyone else think I am right?

I remember I use to get super stupid and intimidated back in the day, you just got to have a who gives a fuck attitude.

You would be suprised sometimes the real hotties scare away alot of guys.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#12]
DO HER PROPER!!!!!  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Go back and ask her how you go about droping the class... now you've got opportunity #2 staring you in the face!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Dude, I had the same issues in high school some five or so years ago.  But at one point I just decided to exercise the advice already given on this thread, and just decide "who really give's a crap, there's nothing to loose and only experience to gain."  That being said, I ended up smokin a few with the hottest girl in school.

As cliche as it sounds, chicks dig guys who are just simply themselves, and as such, at ease and comfortable with whatever.  Seriously.  I was the gun-crazy, schemin class-clown of our graduating class and that attitude landed me as prom king.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:26:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#16]
yeah thats good posting,  Another thing I always wondered is it OK to ask girls out at work? I have done it a bunch of times but there is always the customer employee thing, I think in your situation it would have been cool, but you know how in office space peter is worried he will be looked at as just another dick customer.

so is it cool to pick up girls at work?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#17]

DO HER IN THE POOPER (and post pics)!!!!!

Fixed
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:49:01 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Which is why you work at initech.

''i work at initech and am definately not a pussy.''
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#19]
I have marriage induced pussification. For instance, yesterday I am in my unmarked car, and I go to the nearest convienience store to get a Diet Pepsi. On my way in, I see two very good looking womenz at the counter paying for some stuff. One of them is eyeballing me, which is no big deal, I'm in uniform and sometimes folks get nervous or just wanna check out the police. No big deal. So I pour my drink and make my way to the counter and glance outside, the two chicks are sitting in their car, facing me and both are now looking at me and having some kind of conversation between themselves. I try my best to ignore it, but the clerk points them out and says, "I think they want to talk to you", with a shit eating grin. So I pay and exit the store, and glance over to them, where they both wave me over with their hands.

I approach and they ask "what is the color of your car?". I tell them that it's a 2003 Chysler color, something along the lines of Dark Charcoal, and that I picked the color by walking car lots and seeing what I like..... One of them then says, rather dramatically, "That is absolutley the best looking police car I have ever seen. I really like it".

I says, "Doh, gotta call, gotta go, you guys have a nice day!", run back to my car and flee the area.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Did she ask you to take an aids tests?

Because that would have been a clue.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Just tell yourself that you did it to confuse her. Yeah, that's it. Then talk to her again, and suggest that she get some lunch with you after class.

If all goes well, PHITPAPP
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I have marriage induced pussification. For instance, yesterday I am in my unmarked car, and I go to the nearest convienience store to get a Diet Pepsi. On my way in, I see two very good looking womenz at the counter paying for some stuff. One of them is eyeballing me, which is no big deal, I'm in uniform and sometimes folks get nervous or just wanna check out the police. No big deal. So I pour my drink and make my way to the counter and glance outside, the two chicks are sitting in their car, facing me and both are now looking at me and having some kind of conversation between themselves. I try my best to ignore it, but the clerk points them out and says, "I think they want to talk to you", with a shit eating grin. So I pay and exit the store, and glance over to them, where they both wave me over with their hands.

I approach and they ask "what is the color of your car?". I tell them that it's a 2003 Chysler color, something along the lines of Dark Charcoal, and that I picked the color by walking car lots and seeing what I like..... One of them then says, rather dramatically, "That is absolutley the best looking police car I have ever seen. I really like it".

I says, "Doh, gotta call, gotta go, you guys have a nice day!", run back to my car and flee the area.....

So much for fearless po-po!

What is it about chicks that make guys more afraid than charging into a room guns-a-blazing?

BTW, juuuuust kidding

Hot chicks used to intimidate the crap out of me (like, sweating/red face/slight stuttering/lump in throat, you name it)... until I a) met my wife and b) started working in advertising. I've worked at places that were like modeling agencies. Since then, pffft, I could ask a hot chick anything.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Chicks dig a man in uniform.

There are cop groupies too, not as common as firefighter groupies, but they do exist.

I shoulda gone fire, stayed single, and hauled in the poon like a long shore seaman hauls in the fish.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Was your wallet still there?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#26]

I am the biggest pussy in the world

In the dictionary under such a heading  there lies your picture.

ETA: Youth is wasted on the young.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Then things really got bad she saw one of my monday classes and said you should drop that and crash the 10:00 o'clock human sexuality class thats what I am taking. At that point I pretty much lost it, no witty comments about that class or her or yeah that sounds great, "hey you want to get a beer and prepare for class"

This girl was practically advising you to have sex with her... and you didn't do it?

For shame...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#28]
If you were smooth, you would be standing outside her class when she finishes and ask calmly "So... exactly what did you mean when you said I should move into your sex class?"

It will throw her off... and she may just decide she wants to ride your dolphin.

If nothing else... she will think you're weird... which is no real loss.  There are plenty of women out there, if one of them thinks you're weird why should you give a damn?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Did she ask you to take an aids tests?

Because that would have been a clue.

SGtar15

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:22:20 PM EDT
[#30]
funny thread.

i just got out of a long term relationship so my game is a little off.  saw some nice looking womenz and they said hi to me and what did i do?  i said 'what's up' and walked away.  doh!   but a few days ago i hooked up with a smoking hot chick that i knew from high school...and uh, hit it a couple times.  
game on!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top