Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I certainly do enjoy reading these posts.  Quite illuminating and amusing.  Just wish I had the time to type lengthy diatribes and rambles on such.  I was prepared to do just that but read swingsets post.
He pretty much summed up what I was gonna say........
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for not responding, I needed my sleep.  This isn't some, how was it said? yeah, cut-paste-and-run. Oh and just to counter EricTheHun's little comment.  

Quoted:
Damn, Skippy, that just about touches every bit of bullshiite that's come down the pike over the past 30 years!

If you and your boygriend wish to marry, find someplace else on the planet to do so.

I think the Netherlands allows gay marriages....but that's about it.

So, the whole frigging world is homophobic, eh?

Must be a great idea!

Well, at least it's an idea with a very, very, very long history.

From Day One, I 'spect.

Eric The(Straighter'nMoses)Hun

I'm not gay, yes chances are that a good portion of the world is homophobic, and so is slavery, but were still working on that problem in this world.

Quoted:
I happen to agree with you 100%, on every point....but then I don't march lockstep with the rightwing on most issues.

Religion is not a school issue, it has nothing to do with education. Parents instill values, and guide religion. I don't WANT my school doing that for me.

Government shouldn't regulate life, attempt to define it or decide medical definition thereof. Government is for defending borders and maintaining roads, oh and defending the constitution.

Gay marriage means nothing to me. Homos can be married if they want. With a 50% divorce rating, they cannot possibly wreck marriage any worse than heteros are.

I don't like government interference in anything to do with individual choice or liberties.

Sue me, I'm different.

I couldn't have said it better myself
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top