Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 3:34:35 PM EDT
So, my wife is always asking me if I would carry certain "diaper bags" if I ever needed to, say if I was out with the baby myself (if you have a baby, it's a bag that carries diapers, wipes, extra baby clothes, etc. etc.)  Usually it's something bright pink, so I say "Uh, no way in hell."  So, the other day she says "I found a cammo diaper bag in a catalog! Would you carry that?" so I say yeah, I'd carry a cammo diaper bag.  So she shows me the picture, and IT IS FREAKIN MARPAT!!!! Hahahaha oh man I started cracking up laughing, she had no idea why.  I tried to explain... not sure if she understood though.  (To tell you the truth, I couldn't tell if it was "real" marpat with the symbol in there and all, but it was definitely digital camoflauge.) So, can I carry a MARPAT diaper bag, or do I have to earn it first?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#2]
If you cut the Umbilical Cord and where there for the whole delivery you earned the right to carry one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Man that rocks!! Hell after the kids grown you can use it as a range bag.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#5]
OK dude. Dont keep us other Dads in the dark. Who the hell is carrying them? I'd be happy to carry that with my little girl's stuff in it!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, tell us where you found it.  I got two curtain climbers whose cords I cut while holding the digital camera I might add!  (Doesn't compare to squeezing 'em out though.)  

-YJ
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
OK dude. Dont keep us other Dads in the dark. Who the hell is carrying them? I'd be happy to carry that with my little girl's stuff in it!

Here you go
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:09:30 AM EDT
[#8]
You just beat me to it!!
Diaper Bags
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#9]
$120

F-that!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Sweet!!! You guys found it! hahah.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top