Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 5:00:11 AM EDT
OK we all know Pay Pal blows goats.  With the high volume of traffic here.  It seems that perhaps out esteemed Admins could consider adding a financial services portion to the site.  I know I would love to be sporting an AR15.COM credit card.  how friggin cool would that be?

Admins whadda you think???  Sure it would be a lot of work.  But it sure would be kule.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#1]
he has enough load as it is

it would be nice, but definately a lot of work..troll
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:17:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I buy machine parts with Paypal all the time.  Never a problem.

same same.

Just bought some stuff yesterday.

Beat em at their own game
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep. I bought a PEA SHOOTER, with a box of PEAS a few months ago. No problems, other than it was a little pricey.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#5]
www.yowcow.com/?5699

One alternative to PayPal.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Ill gladly hold all your funds.  I'm here for any of your banking needs.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I buy gun parts with paypal.  I don't even bother to hide it; I've never had a problem.

As far as a gun-friendly service goes, you would want to be an FDIC-insured bank, and that is well beyond a part-time job.  It would be cool, but a lot of people would have to be willing to invest a lot of time and money.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:57:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I just paid for a very evil Polish AK-47 parts kit.  Complete with Bayonet and threaded barrell, and a 30 Rd mag thrown in to make it a little more interesting using paypal

Echap

ETA Hey finally hit 300 posts and I have never IBTL'd or +1 posted  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:09:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I just paid for a very evil Polish AK-47 parts kit.  Complete with Bayonet and threaded barrell, and a 30 Rd mag thrown in to make it a little more interesting using paypal

Echap

ETA Hey finally hit 300 posts and I have never IBTL'd or +1 posted  

I would say something in reguard to when you joined and your post count but you could be in my boat and not posted anything for the first year after you joined.

Congrats.
+1 and IBTL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top