User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

everywhere I go lately people have been staring at me, its not staring in disbelief, or staring trying to back me down (i.e. jock syndrome) just plain open-mouthed deer in the headlights stupid stare.

Maybe your zipper is always down!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#3]

AB
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#4]
do nice looking women ever stare at you with a deer in the headlights look? or is it mostly other guys? are they guys around your age group [peer group] or just anybody you run into?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi, I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. I'm her growth, her pimple. They sometimes call me Melanoma head.

Edited to add:  "Here's a quarter. Why don't you go downtown and have a RAT gnaw that thing off your face!"

Maybe this what they are looking at.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]
maybe they think your looking at their girlfriend or wife and they dont like the way you look at them, some guys will get very defensive if they see another man checking out their woman.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe you look like a freak?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe they recognize you from the Maury show and wonder where you tuck your penis to get that flat look?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Maybe you shouldn't stand in the way.  You sound like the people at the grocery store that bitch when I push their buggy to the end of the aisle because the assholes left it smack dab in the middle so nobody could get by.

There's always two sides to a story.

If somebody pissed in your cheerios, don't eat it.

Duh...ya think I might be in the way...hyuk, hyuk....

Yeah, that's what I do - I go out and stand in the middle of everything just to piss people like you off, Norman.

Gimme a break.

I didn't say you did it on purpose.  I insinuated that you're possibly one of those self-centered assholes that can't be bothered to move out of the way of the flow of traffic because it's all about you all the time.  You remind me of the guy that stopped his truck smack dab in the middle of rush-hour traffic yesterday so his wife could get out & walk their daughter over to the school.  He sat there for over 15 minutes looking like he couldn't understand why everyone was honking .

The bottom line?  Get out of the way, be considerate that everyone else is tryin to walk where you're standing, and you likely won't get shoved.

"m-o-m!  somebody shoved me!"
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:34:06 AM EDT
[#10]
maybe they want to have your children or maybe he wants you to meet him in the bathroom for a gay blowjob
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:39:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Do you have a hoof growing out of your forehead?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Maybe you shouldn't stand in the way.  You sound like the people at the grocery store that bitch when I push their buggy to the end of the aisle because the assholes left it smack dab in the middle so nobody could get by.

There's always two sides to a story.

If I was standing in the middle of the aisle, slowing the traffic flow it would be different.  I wasn't & can't stand those that do.  I also never said I was standing still when most of the idiots allmost ran me down.  How about walking down the sidewalk, keping to the right side as to allow others going the opposite direction space & having dipshits who were cutting across traffic almost crash into you.  Or sis-in-law & I waiting for my brother to catch up to us, standing well off to the side of foot traffic almost getting elbowed into some vendors dislay booth because the assclowns are wandering about in a daze like turkeys with run-fever.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#13]
And i say i have not figured it out yet When someone says that to me. I had three black guys say that to me once at a gas station well dont get fussy with someone with a gas hose in there hands(me) or you mite get burned  to a crisp
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top