So send them.

When are you going down to the border?
View Quote

Sent you a PM
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

by the time their last fighting age males reach the grinder, there won't be a ukraine for you to jerk to.

they have unlimited bodies in the sense that they will throw people towards the front for as long as it takes. again, you and the rest of the bros will lose interest and find something new to support long before they do. how many did they send to get chewed up in ww2? and you think you have anywhere close to that level of commitment? lmao

and they are exactly the same politically as the ussr. you and the other experts have been preaching precisely this for the last year! putin wants to restart the soviet republic! trying to expand the empire! the cold war never stopped!
put down the picture of the uke midget, pull up your pants, and get your story straight.
View Quote

lol, wow it really upsets you to see people rooting against Russia, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

True, but, doesn't come with NATO troops, or coverage under the US nuclear umbrella.

Thats a big reason I am against further NATO expansion. How many foreign cities do we have to treat if they were vaporized as if they were LA or NYC?
View Quote

We should pull out of nato and make a deal with 3 select countries that pay their bills and actually have something to offer
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just like we wouldn’t let Russia into Canada, Mexico, or…..Cuba.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of money spent to learn Russia will never let a boarder country warm up to the west.

This will just be ignored. Muh testing himars
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of money spent to learn Russia will never let a boarder country warm up to the west.

GMLRS has been used in combat for over a decade so far.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why shouldn’t we? Russia is the US’s greatest threat. Literally the fate of the US and the fate of the world hinges on destroying Russia. We allowed thousands of troops to die to fight goat farmers. We should be okay with 10s of thousands more to die to defeat the greatest threat the US has ever faced.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Ukraine simps can never answer what to do about Russias nuclear weapons.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:50:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I am okay with it, aren’t you? There’s been thousands of posts from well informed arfcommers outlying why Russia is the greatest (or second) threat that the US faces. Americans sacrificed everything to defeat Germany and Japan, we should do the same to defeat Russia. The future of this nation depends on it.
View Quote

Holy shit . You actually believe this

Point out one thing Russia is beating us in

Nukes are the only threat to the US. This bs with Ukraine wich is Europe's problem isn't lessening that threat one tiny bit.

Why don't we invade Germany instead. You know just in case they start a 3rd world war.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, it's ridiculous that no one will address this super insightful post. There's no way we would ever let Russia ally with Cuba, train their forces, station a combat brigade on the island, and establish the biggest SIGINT base outside the USSR.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same thing we've been doing about Russian nuclear weapons the last 7 decades?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What is this?   Day 340 of the 3 day war?
View Quote

One thing about it. If we hadn't intervened 80% of their infrastructure wouldn't be destroyed and probably 100k wouldn't be dead
But hey until the last Ukrainian.
Except for the ones that bailed and left the country.

Poland and Germany have taken in the most refugees. Poland counted 3.6 million, including 432,000 men aged 18 to 60, between February 24 and June 7.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-ukrainian-men-try-to-get-around-the-ban-to-leave-the-country/a-62529639

Muh freedom fighters.

That's ok we got you
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

lol, wow it really upsets you to see people rooting against Russia, doesn't it?
View Quote

i would happily push the red button and make both of those shithole countries disappear if it saved this country from having to keep throwing money and resources away. i don't think you fully understand how stupid you look when you accuse people of being russia supporters.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
What's your expectation for the GLSDB? My understanding is those haven't even been put into full production yet?

If the price is truly $40k per pop, that seems like a steal compared to the M31.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Things have changed, you see.

The tv box now tells me RU is about to launch one any day...so that whole thing isn't gonna cut it any more.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What's your expectation for the GLSDB? My understanding is those haven't even been put into full production yet?

If the price is truly $40k per pop, that seems like a steal compared to the M31.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The SDB is like 40k per, it has to be mated to a booster, so the cost is bit higher than the 40K, but since both are GOTs the cost is already sunk for the expensive parts.  Now the work to mate them, and software to support have to be added.  

It has less punch than the GMLRS warhead, but it give more a bit more accuracy than coordinate seeking alone
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

One thing about it. If we hadn't intervened 80% of their infrastructure wouldn't be destroyed and probably 100k wouldn't be dead

Poland and Germany have taken in the most refugees. Poland counted 3.6 million, including 432,000 men aged 18 to 60, between February 24 and June 7.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-ukrainian-men-try-to-get-around-the-ban-to-leave-the-country/a-62529639

Muh freedom fighters.

That's ok we got you
View Quote

We haven't intervened.   We've given them weapons and materiel to defend themselves.

And yeah, less of their infrastructure would be destroyed.  100% of it would no longer be their infrastructure.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wait, what?  You and the rest of the Bros have spent months telling us that current Russia is literally the USSR.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You assume a lot about Russia’s political situation.

They originally said no draft or mobilization.

That was a lie.

They don’t have unlimited bodies. The current Russian government is not the same politically as the USSR.

Wait, what?  You and the rest of the Bros have spent months telling us that current Russia is literally the USSR.

You caught that too eh?  

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nukes are the only threat to the US. This bs with Ukraine wich is Europe's problem isn't lessening that threat one tiny bit.

Why don't we invade Germany instead. You know just in case they start a 3rd world war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am okay with it, aren’t you? There’s been thousands of posts from well informed arfcommers outlying why Russia is the greatest (or second) threat that the US faces. Americans sacrificed everything to defeat Germany and Japan, we should do the same to defeat Russia. The future of this nation depends on it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

i would happily push the red button and make both of those shithole countries disappear if it saved this country from having to keep throwing money and resources away. i don't think you fully understand how stupid you look when you accuse people of being russia supporters.
View Quote

I didn't accuse you of supporting anyone.

I pointed out that you seem to be mad at anyone who roots against them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The SDB is like 40k per, it has to be mated to a booster, so the cost is bit higher than the 40K, but since both are GOTs the cost is already sunk for the expensive parts.  Now the work to mate them, and software to support have to be added.  

It has less punch than the GMLRS warhead, but it give more a bit more accuracy than coordinate seeking alone
View Quote
Thank you. So probably lucky to be deployed within the year?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our current policies are far more provocative than they have been in the past.

Witness the difference in how we provided aid to the mujahideen vs the overt nature of it now.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Things have changed, you see.

The tv box now tells me RU is about to launch one any day...so that whole thing isn't gonna cut it any more.
View Quote

They've rattled that saber so many times its become a cane.

My favorite part about the whole thing is how many of the people that want to turn a blind eye to Russian aggression say "The cold war is over!" while they simultaneously screech out in fear "But if we don't stop giving guns to Ukraine, Russia is going to start World War 3!!!"

I mean, wasn't that the same verse we got ad nauseum all throughout the last half of the 20th century?   Russia either invades, sends little green men, or otherwise supports insurgents in a country, we oppose it materially or directly, the Russians cry about how unfair it is and how they'll cleanse the earth of human life in a wave of nuclear fire if we don't let them do whatever they want, then they puss out and don't do shit... until the next time.   Wasn't that basically the theme song of the 20th century?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why aren’t we sending troops yet? This is bullshit. Anything less than a full scale war is too little.
View Quote

Are you out of your mind?

Elsewhere you posited that "Russia is the biggest enemy of the US".

What, exactly, had Russia been doing to directly harm the US and it's citizens?  Give me a legitimate reason to treat Russia as "the Enemy".  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They should have a few on the shelf, don’t know if if they have gone through OT, quals etc.  So could probably fire them with only adding software to the launcher.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Witness the difference in how we provided aid to the mujahideen vs the overt nature of it now.
View Quote

More provocative than USN and Airforce pilots engaged in dogfights with Russian pilots over mig alley?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Interesting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lara Logan on the MSM reporting of Ukraine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gCJ0EfOGo09H/

Interesting

That is a legitimate, experienced, and unaffiliated foreign war correspondent talking.

But don't listen to her, she's (insert leftist slander here).
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

More provocative than USN and Airforce pilots engaged in dogfights with Russian pilots over mig alley?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

US forces were directly attacked in South Korea. That was our fight from the start.

As far as I know we don’t have military bases in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

US forces were directly attacked in South Korea. That was our fight from the start.

As far as I know we don’t have military bases in Ukraine.
View Quote

Did you just inadvertently say we should establish a US military presence in Ukraine?

I mean, Techsan was saying it tongue in cheek...
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They should have a few on the shelf, don't know if if they have gone through OT, quals etc.  So could probably fire them with only adding software to the launcher.
View Quote
Thank you sir
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who fuckin cares bro, slava ukrania bro.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We haven't intervened.   We've given them weapons and materiel to defend themselves.

And yeah, less of their infrastructure would be destroyed.  100% of it would no longer be their infrastructure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh freedom fighters.

That's ok we got you

We haven’t intervened?

Hahahahahahahahahahahabahahaha
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I didn't accuse you of supporting anyone.

I pointed out that you seem to be mad at anyone who roots against them.
View Quote

i am mad that many of you prioritize the borders of ukraine and defeating russian communists over the borders of this country and defeating American communists.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Muh freedom fighters.

That's ok we got you
View Quote
I don't think you know what is better for the Ukrainian people more than the Ukrainian people.

They decided "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees".
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Could someone send me an address, so once the smoke clears, I can send my wife over to be bred by the glorious uke fighters. Ukraine needs more native born population and those hot studly hunks can knock her up to help out. We want to do our part more than the uke flag flying on the back of our golf cart.

ETA we will need a place to stay for two because I want to watch and ensure no drop is wasted as a good uke bro supporter.

#repopukateukraine
#ukebreeder
#ukraineunitedintercourse
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

i am mad that many of you prioritize the borders of ukraine and defeating russian communists over the borders of this country and defeating American communists.
View Quote

You got "I don't care about the US border" from rooting against Russia?   Fascinating.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Could someone send me an address, so once the smoke clears, I can send my wife over to be bred by the glorious uke fighters. Ukraine needs more native born population and those hot studly hunks can knock her up to help out. We want to do our part more than the uke flag flying on the back of our golf cart.

ETA we will need a place to stay for two because I want to watch and ensure no drop is wasted as a good uke bro supporter.

#repopukateukraine
#ukebreeder
#ukraineunitedintercourse
View Quote

That's quite an elaborate sexual fantasy you have there.

Could you please stop sharing your fetishes with us?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know when I take over a country I want to wipe out all their infrastructure if I don't have too.  It just makes sense
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:22:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's quite an elaborate sexual fantasy you have there.

Could you please stop sharing your fetishes with us?
View Quote

Can’t. The war effort requires it. It’s what a good uke bro does, take one (or 900) for the team.

#ukrainetrain
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That is a legitimate, experienced, and unaffiliated foreign war correspondent talking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lara Logan on the MSM reporting of Ukraine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gCJ0EfOGo09H/

Interesting

Oh I believe it,  no one will watch that is rah rah war though.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't think you know what is better for the Ukrainian people more than the Ukrainian people.

They decided "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees".
View Quote

Yea ask them now how they feel
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This has been my view from the getgo.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who would you like answers from?

My Ukrainian MIL refugee living with me?
My Ukrainian FIL still in Ukraine running supplies to troops?
My wife cousin injured in March and medically retired?

I don't think you will like their answer.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:08:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

How about the 500k fighting age men that fled the country.

I don't think you will like their answer
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a tax paying US citizen I don’t give a fuck what their opinion is.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have one that drops his girlfriend off every day for work.   He looks like your typical Slav trash in a track suit and gold chains.  She’s a good worker but obviously he is a mooch.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's quite rich thinking you know what is better for Ukrainians than Ukrainians. I'll trust the Ukrainians I talk to more than some dude on the internet trying to proclaim a moral high ground but is really content selling a neighbor into slavery as long as it doesn't affect him.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What, exactly, had Russia been doing to directly harm the US and it's citizens?  Give me a legitimate reason to treat Russia as "the Enemy".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why aren’t we sending troops yet? This is bullshit. Anything less than a full scale war is too little.

Um don't know where you have been but they invaded a Colorado high school in 1984. And I believe that is why most are still enraged and see Russia as a threat. Because they watched that invasion on TV. Vivid memories of that documentary still haunt them in their sleep.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's quite rich thinking you know what is better for Ukrainians than Ukrainians. I'll trust the Ukrainians I talk to more than some dude on the internet trying to proclaim a moral high ground but is really content selling a neighbor into slavery as long as it doesn't affect him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you should go fight if you’re that emotionally invested.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

As a tax paying US citizen I don't give a fuck what their opinion is.
View Quote
Oh no, a greybar that just tosses around edgy Fuck Ukraine comments.

Anyways

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I know when I take over a country I want to wipe out all their infrastructure if I don't have too.  It just makes sense
View Quote

I'm sorry, are you trying to excuse the Russian's wanton destruction of Ukrainian infrastructure on the fact that they resisted?  Or are you  saying its our fault because we gave them the means to resist?

Your moral compass is incredibly fucked.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top