Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/3/2022 7:35:19 PM EDT
As some of you are aware, an angry mob of trannies has been launching an internet crusade against anybody they deemed problematic, particularly the free speech website Kiwifarms, but also anybody that has dared to defend Kiwifarms. We've had a politician caught in the crossfire of that via a false flag swatting, and in the last couple of days they have successfully gotten multiple political commentators deplatformed. Only a handful of days ago, Cloudflare promised that they would not directly intervene with censorship, only to reverse that decision within the last couple of hours.

Here is the blog post in it's entirety:
Click To View SpoilerThe site owner's response:

The precedent has now been set that if you offend somebody, in this case, a transgender person,  they can successfully lobby the media and private corporations to have your entire website deplatformed just by throwing a big enough temper tantrum.

Free speech is dead in America.

*UPDATE*

So the last couple of days have been wild. The forum owner switched to Russian web services and thought that would work, but today Russia also bent the knee to the globohomo. There is now a movement to get the userbase classified as domestic terrorists, and in Germany, at least one member is now under investigation. They are also trying to continue to deplatform other E-celebs that supported it, namely Nick Rekieta and Mr. Metokur, and a handful of others. As it stands, the Website is probably not coming back up through normal public channels. I will leave you with the Owner's closing statements:
In my life, there is a family emergency. It has absolutely nothing to do with the forum drama. I cannot and will not elaborate further. There will be a week or more where I am completely unavailable and it is likely the site will go down during this time where I will not be able to bring it up.

I want to appraise our situation frankly.

Domain Registrar
Cloudflare was both our application-level DDoS mitigation and our domain registrar. They have given me a way to transfer my domains to another registrar. I do not know what registrar to send it to because I do not have faith in any company.

DDoS Mitigation
DDoS-Guard will drop us dropped us while I was writing this post. This meme about Russia being a free country is a joke. The US is a free country, but with no stewards to protect it. Without the US, there is no second best. I did not expect Cloudflare to crumple so quickly and I don't have a Plan C for DDoS mitigation.

Resource Allocation
I own IP addresses. Our IP allocation is from APNIC. APNIC is one of the 5 private companies which allocate Internet resources around the world. APNIC happens to be based out of Australia, which recently passed draconian censorship laws. There is an effort to get our RIR to revoke our allocation. This would be unprecedented in the history of the Internet, and considering China is in APNIC's region, an absolutely horrific standard which will echo throughout the upcoming decades. There is a non-zero chance of this happening.

Hosting
We have one host and I am looking at two more. It is likely that the host will give up too. The two hosts confident they can handle the Kiwi Farms are probably wrong. DDoS-Guard was confident they could handle the Kiwi Farms and said "bring it on" for less than 24 hours.

This is an organized attack. There is a coalition of criminals trying to frame the forum for their behavior. These criminals provide opportunities for professional victims to amplify their message. Journalists canonize the crimes as the behavior of the forum itself, which becomes the effective truth for the general public. This is a machine that was built up formerly against 8chan and activates any time the cathedral wants to test the new fronts of its censorship. It is a massive amalgamation of various interests. I am one person. The financial limitations aren't even the real problem - the problem is, I am powerless alone. There is no amount of money I can throw to convince people to be brave and be free. This is just the reality of our country. And what this machine will not accept is compromise. If I censored specific kinds of behavior, it would not matter. They don't want a specific thing censored. They want the average person to be able to speak in channels where only specific thoughts are acceptable. More importantly, they want to make it so that no small organization can host a service which threatens the cathedral. It used to be that one guy with a good idea could open a platform and be a Tom Anderson, Mark Zuckerberg, Tom Fulp, Christopher Poole, or Richard Kyanka. Take note these names are all from 10+ years ago. There are no new groundbreakers online anymore because breaking ground in the new Internet's corporate parking lot is not allowed. I do not see a situation where the Kiwi Farms is simply allowed to operate. It will either become a fractured shell of itself, like 8chan, or jump between hosts and domain names like Daily Stormer.
View Quote

Bad times are coming, and they're coming a lot faster than even I anticipated. It only took an angry mob of mental ill perverts a few weeks to pull this off. We're all going to be suprressed within the next couple of years, unless there is an extreme pushback.

Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I must have my head in my ass.  This is the first time I've heard of kiwifarms.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Got a link from a credible source?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Free speech as in doxing and actually stalking family members of people they don't like?  As in they are showing up at their homes?

Fuck em. Total Ralphamale victory.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Cloudflare has now set a precedent. They will now be required to police content hosted through their service. They can no longer claim common carrier protections. They've shot themselves in the heart.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Wait until you see the hit piece he comes up with for this site.  You don’t really think they’re going to stop at Kiwifarms do you?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#8]
The issue with the allegations presented is that Kiwifarms does NOT allow stalking or harassment, and the owner will ban for it if he catches a user doing it. What the owner owner can't control is what people do on their own accord though. If I posted your address on Twitter, and someone used that to swat you, would Twitter be liable for that. The answer is no, and that's not just a hypothetical question. Keffals has spent days using Twitter for that exact purpose, and everything she's accused Kiwifarms of doing, She's literally reciprocated back onto them (Doxxing/swatting/posting pictures of the site owner's family/his mother's arrest records/etc) using Twitter as the main platform to do that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
MTG and Keffals on the same side?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL so much for their vow to no longer deplatform offensive websites
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kiwifarm is 300 times the size ar15.com membership. It's downright scary.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Marjorie Taylor Greene, without doing any research on the matter, immediately fell for the false flag and called for the erasure of the website from the internet. The first time she was really presented with a free speech issue, she erred right on the side of Tyranny, and has still not walked back any of her comments, leading me to believe she is just another actor in congress.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:51:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Transgenderism is an ideology based on lies, and like all such it can be sustained only through oppression.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never heard of them before, sounds like "KFers" engaged in all kinds of arock shenanigans

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html
View Quote
And if they are caught, they are banned. Should this site have been deplatformed because of Arock's actions?
You are falling right into the narrative Keffals has used the media to create.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cloudflare has now set a precedent. They will now be required to police content hosted through their service. They can no longer claim common carrier protections. They've shot themselves in the heart.
View Quote

That's a really great joke but honestly that kind of stuff is wearing thin even as a joke.

Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Talks the talk but can’t walk the walk.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Ok, she's more credible than NBC.

edit:  doesn't arfcom use some cloudflare services?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Here's an interview between a lawyer and the owner. It's long but he discusses his policy on harassment in the first few minutes.

Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#23]
No idea about any of this stuff.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Never mind the obvious threat this poses to this forum, what happens when activists decide online retailers like Brownells or Primary Arms are “offensive and harmful” and get their ddos protection dropped?

Seem far fetched?  It isn’t.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Free speech as in doxing and actually stalking family members of people they don't like?  As in they are showing up at their homes?

View Quote

Lol I’ll be shocked if they don’t have Cozy de-platformed next.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#26]
The undesirables ot this nation will not be allowed a platform to organize and present threats to our nations soul or precious democracy.  When this site is deplatformed another moderator elsewhere will be posting the propaganda prices calling for it and promptly blame the site for its shenanigans.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#28]
The level of control Cloudflare has over the internet is terrifying

Oh yeah and i hate trannies
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe if there was rule of law.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Isn't Keffalls a person that mails drugs to children?
View Quote
Yes, or is complicit in it, I don't remember which. I can't post the facts and evidence because it was on Kiwifarms. Most people think that was the main reason he attacked the website, besides using it as a gofundme opportunity (He raised over $100,000 and is currently using that money to go on a vacation in Ireland). He very well may have been doing illegal shit and wants that evidence buried.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought she was coordinating having kids travel to no parental consent states to get hormone blockers, HRT and surgeries.

It’s worse than sex trafficking by a factor of a billion and yet it’s defended.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d never heard of it either until this thread.

I guess I’ll have to see what they’re even about.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#33]
If you cant support your argument with facts, silence your opposition.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe Cozy was setup in such a way that it couldn't be deplatformed, but that's all electronic magic dust to me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#35]
And I don’t give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law say about sharing your email. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country.”

Josh Moon knew how to respond to inquiries from foreign governments.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What do you mean she's "an actor"?
View Quote

She’s one of those people that’s been killed at dozens of fake mass shootings.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'd never heard of it either until this thread.

I guess I'll have to see what they're even about.
View Quote
It's not that exciting. It's mostly shitposting and gossiping about internet people. Occasionally they talk about current events and even beat other sites to the punch with information, but it's mostly just bullshitting about internet people. I don't even have an account there and rarely ever browse it, but I will argue for their right to exist.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wait until you see the hit piece he comes up with for this site.  You don’t really think they’re going to stop at Kiwifarms do you?
View Quote

Heavens no, there will be a day when it is this website and its members being doxed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:16:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I thought she was coordinating having kids travel to no parental consent states to get hormone blockers, HRT and surgeries.

View Quote

"she?"

Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much. Its kind of like reddit and the subreddits that keep getting banned, the ones that stick up get hammered.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:26:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The level of control Cloudflare has over the internet is terrifying

Oh yeah and i hate trannies
View Quote

Reagan broke up Bell.  One of W’s main campaign promises in 2000 was to break up Microsoft.  Precedent exists for Republicans to do it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I looked around a little and didnt see anything that directly said that, though it seemed implied in one article, and it would surprise me if it such information was make hard to find... or I could just suck at finding stuff.  But if he was one of the assholes sending puberty blockers to little kids then fuck him and good target.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Marjorie Taylor Greene, without doing any research on the matter, immediately fell for the false flag and called for the erasure of the website from the internet. The first time she was really presented with a free speech issue, she erred right on the side of Tyranny, and has still not walked back any of her comments, leading me to believe she is just another actor in congress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt anyone in her circle even knew what kiwifarms was until after the swatting, let alone figured it was a false flag.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Color me surprised that the Lefties get their panties in a twist when their tactics get pointed back at them.

Doxing and harassing individuals isn’t cool anymore?  Who would’ve thought it?
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:49:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"she?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"she?"

It? I don’t know….most of the details I heard was Nick reketia reaming out some limey guy who was trying to white knight for him/her/it zer whatever lol
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#46]
A member from this forum will be on vacation someday at Disney and pull their phone out to check the forum.

It'll be gone and he will wonder what happened.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Looks like they are back up with a .ru address.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Fuck them.

Fuck them all.

Fuck Biden too.

And Harris.

And everyone that voted for them.

And everyone that supports them.

Barr can suck a fucking dick too, come to think of it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A member from this forum will be on vacation someday at Disney and pull their phone out to check the forum.

It'll be gone and he will wonder what happened.
View Quote

No no, "they have contracts".
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#50]

LOL come on. That was an absurdly obvious false flag. Why would the swatter identify themselves as being from kiwi farms - obviously the whole point was to increase pressure on cloudflare to drop the site.

I occasionally read the kiwifarms thread on Karl and other gun tubers. It was pretty funny. I never saw anything crazy on there - just a fairly unfiltered forum.

I think I did briefly read the thread about this keffals person from twitter that started this whole thing. From what I remember they had gotten a kiwifarms thread because they were running a twitch channel aimed at kids and funneling those kids into their sexual discord 'catboy farms' or something - basically text book grooming.

kinda crazy how that didn't make it into the nbc article..

The owner of cloudflare is posting on Hacker News about it
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32706673

Pretty much everyone on there is just automatically conflating stormfront and kiwifarms like everything cloudflare bans is automatically 'evil nazis'. It is pretty wild how one sided it is - I imagine the conversation will look just like that if the twitter brigade ever comes for this site.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top