Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Uh oh.  Geralt's gonna' have to bump up that 1%.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Story is almost exactly the same and my wife’s and mine.

Every woman I ever really dated started as friends and then moved to dating.  I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with someone I wasn’t friends with.

Obviously I’ve had shorter term things with women that did not start that way, but they were never intended to be long term relationships and weren’t.

Uh oh.  Geralt's gonna' have to bump up that 1%.  

Ain't no Dr.Fauci "tHe ScIeNcE hAs ChaNgEd" coming,

1%. Dat was taken into account.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahahahahah holy shit I rost at "Text-wall guy"
i like that.

Let's be real, I'm ridiculous - and having a good giggle from time to time, I am alll in favor
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone who has children has fallen for the psyop
View Quote

Well, fuck!  Dude, no one briefed me.  Oh well…
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
To be fair, thanks to guys like you who will probably live to 90 unlike my bacon loving ass...
View Quote

I highly doubt that I will live that long. Men in my family generally don't. And I eat plenty of bacon. Hell, I work for a place that makes bacon.

But what I was getting at was that for somebody of my (short) height, 200+ lb would be an unhealthy weight. I know, as I've been there before.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:44:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well fuck dude.  No one briefed me.  Oh well…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who has children has fallen for the psyop

Well fuck dude.  No one briefed me.  Oh well…

The globalists are so bent on making everyone gay that they have created being straight to psyop you into being gay
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Be me.
Don't grow up on video games.
Go to brother in laws.
He's playing that new resident evil game. @PraesidiumFabrica
Big tiddy goth chick chasing you throughout the mansion.
I'm like... climb up them legs and motorboat the fuck out of her! Hit the button to do that!

He straight face tells me, you can't do that, you need to run away or you'll die.
Well. Whoever thought that was a good idea is a fag.
I'd climb that like a tree, motorboat the fuck out of it.
Be afraid? Of a big tiddy goth chick? Are you gay? You know that big bitch is a freak! 9ft tall?! Bro. Her legs are as as long as I am tall. Lift her dress tongue tickle the cooter! That'll take any incentive to kill you away! Hit the buttons to do that! Her legs will shake, she'll go down like a tree, and pull you in with those long legs.
Sheeit. Run from a big tiddy goth chick. Someone had the gay when they came up with that shit.
Only reason she wants to kill you is she's frustrated and hasn't been given a good dicking.
I'd have fun with that.

9ft
Tall
Big
Tiddy
Goth
Chick

Who runs from that!?
View Quote

M O M M Y M I L K E R S

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I highly doubt that I will live that long. Men in my family generally don't. And I eat plenty of bacon. Hell, I work for a place that makes bacon.

But what I was getting at was that for somebody of my (short) height, 200+ lb would be an unhealthy weight. I know, as I've been there before.
View Quote
how tall are you?
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@WhiskersTheCat
@Spartacus2002
@beitodesstrafe
View Quote

I got lunch with Spartacus this past spring when I was in Florida

he has been banned since before then
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@WhiskersTheCat
@Spartacus2002
@beitodesstrafe

I AM SPARTACUS
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Let's be real, I'm ridiculous - and having a good giggle from time to time, I am alll in favor
View Quote
TWG is my hero.

use this for your walkout music when you're headed into supertarget to rescue a hot young MILF treed up two pallets of bottled wudder.

@RTX

Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero (Official HD Video)

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]

I could do that on stairs where I used to work.
So, chicks were never a problem.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
TWG is my hero.

use this for your walkout music when you're headed into supertarget to rescue a hot young MILF treed up two pallets of bottled wudder.

@RTX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWG is my hero.

@RTX

@evo7011 do you have the Kyle version
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well, fuck!  Dude, no one briefed me.  Oh well
View Quote
Kids are awesome

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Standby, I’m mobile
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
TWG is my hero.

@RTX

View Quote

Now you've made me think about the hornymachinist. I wonder what happened to him? I hope he was finally able to find the woman he was looking for.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Now you've made me think about the hornymachinist. I wonder what happened to him? I hope he was finally able to find the woman he was looking for.
View Quote
he never did get me pics of that delicious goddamn BBQ.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Standby, I’m mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Standby, I’m mobile

Copy that, standing by.

All units be advised, currently standing by for Kyle Rittenhouse shitpost.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Stop picking your nose and ass with the same finger and you'll have better luck.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#19]
MAKING A MURDERER - Holding Out For A Hero - Kyle H. Rittenhouse a.k.a. "The Kenosha Kid"
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:09:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Marriage is one of the least reliable paths to having kids, paradoxically. This does seem counter-intuitive.

Most marriages end in divorce. If you are  a man, and you have kids, you will lose them, more likely than not.  You are most likely end up with 2 weekends and a Wed night dinner, with your ex making all the decisions. Your job is 2 hours away? Too bad. You will have to drive and be there on time so you can pick up the kids from the daycare.

That's the odds. You can think you can beat the odds. I was fully aware of the odds and thought I could beat them. Instead I just proved them. Then I ended up as a single father with full custody, which puts me in the 2-3% of all fathers.

I could have adopted a child bypassing hundreds of thousands in child support and lawyer fees over a decade that the custody trial lasted. Just brain damage.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Copy that, standing by.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Copy that, standing by.

Thus always to communists
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#28]
It was here in GD that I was first introduced to the concept of "making a virtue out of necessity."

For whatever reason, this thread is reminding me of that concept.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#29]
When I was fit as hell, women used to compliment my shirt. Several different women.

Didn't figure out until later it was my chest they were complimenting me on, and that was them opening the door for me to offer for them to wake up wearing my shirt the next morning.

That said, I've dipped my toes in the dating pool lately. Yeah, no. The social skills of most people has dropped far below what I'll tolerate. I'm happy at home alone.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
When I was fit as hell, women used to compliment my shirt. Several different women.

Didn't figure out until later it was my chest they were complimenting me on, and that was them opening the door for me to offer for them to wake up wearing my shirt the next morning.

That said, I've dipped my toes in the dating pool lately. Yeah, no. The social skills of most people has dropped far below what I'll tolerate. I'm happy at home alone.
View Quote
cowboy up.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
how tall are you?
View Quote

5'6" - on a good day.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm 5'7, built like a brick shit house.  I've always had decent luck with women.  My current wife is 12 years younger than me.  When I asked her what attracted her to me she said "you were the first man I'd ever met that didn't take shit from anyone"
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Slaying some dragons may get your confidence up or it may send you to the blue thread.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
TWG is my hero.

@RTX

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWG is my hero.

@RTX

At some point when I retire from this dating jungle, the end credits music

Toss a Coin to Your Witcher (Piano Version)
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

5'6" - on a good day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how tall are you?

5'6" - on a good day.

Read your post, then the one below it.

Understand for a 25 year old woman - one of the good ones, not the tiktok/OF/Venmo brats, a bunch of the men that age are emotionally shipwrecked and years from growing up.

This is not good.
In my 20s a lot of the girls were starting up the "holding out for ChadTM" gimmick.
But looking at a post pandemic (3 year rolling end of the world) environment/landscape?
A lot of those poor dudes that were being fed "Anything masculine that you like is Toxic, be tame and subordinate to win mating rights haha we promise that works!" poison from the time they were boys?
They are not suited for a choppy ride like this.

We can't just watch OATT, Naamah, and that Chad FreefallE7 try to produce the next generation of western civilization by themselves.
IMHO all the able bodied guys that can should at least try to leave a living legacy behind.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#39]
This thread is cringe

And I don’t mean the OP

To the OP probably lower your standards. If you’re a 5 you’re not going to get a 10 unless you’re loaded.

If your personality is cringe no one is going to want to date you.

Take personal honest stock of things and make changes that can be made.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

> 2022 Me prank calls 2016 Me
> "Hey is this Geralt55?"
> "Yeah?"
> "Hi I'm you from the future, 2022 this time"
> "Oh not this shit again-"
> "Yeah so not only are the dating threads absolutely fucking LIT, but get this.  Naamah is super fuckin based, a bunch of her pals are cool too, right, check it she posted a pepe meme today-"
> *Hangs up.wav*
> "You there? Yeah so there's like a dozen of us now, it's literally never been better, I'd actually say it's basically Gentrified now -"
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Read your post, then the one below it.

Understand for a 25 year old woman - one of the good ones, not the tiktok/OF/Venmo brats, a bunch of the men that age are emotionally shipwrecked and years from growing up.

This is not good.
In my 20s a lot of the girls were starting up the "holding out for ChadTM" gimmick.
But looking at a post pandemic (3 year rolling end of the world) environment/landscape?
A lot of those poor dudes that were being fed "Anything masculine that you like is Toxic, be tame and subordinate to win mating rights haha we promise that works!" poison from the time they were boys?
They are not suited for a choppy ride like this.

We can't just watch OATT, Naamah, and that Chad FreefallE7 try to produce the next generation of western civilization by themselves.
IMHO all the able bodied guys that can should at least try to leave a living legacy behind.
View Quote

Not sure why the height/weight comment prompted this... did you mean to quote something else? I was just pointing out that I'm not a skinny lanky dude, I'm just a short dude.

ETA - And the "on a good day" was a self-deprecating reference, as the last time I was at the doctor, they actually recorded my height as 5' 5.5".
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not sure why the height/weight comment prompted this... did you mean to quote something else? I was just pointing out that I'm not a skinny lanky dude, I'm just a short dude.

ETA - And the "on a good day" was a self-deprecating reference, as the last time I was at the doctor, they actually recorded my height as 5' 5.5".
View Quote

I quoted the wrong post I think, let's be fair, my textwall missiles just have your account-coordinates preprogrammed

I just threw that direction out of sheer muscle memory

ETA2: Glitching pepe
Attachment Attached File

I even posted the wrong goddamn pepe meme, lmao
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I quoted the wrong post I think, let's be fair, my textwall missiles just have your account-coordinates preprogrammed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Just be happy you don't have to deal with the dating pool in interior Alaska in your mid 30's.  The good ones are married, the single ones either have kids or stds or both, and a huge chunk of them have a princess complex or onlyfans.  Plus 4-5:1 (at minimum) ratio of guys to women with several military bases around.

Kinda why I imported mine and may be deporting myself to the midwest to put a ring on it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just be happy you don't have to deal with the dating pool in interior Alaska in your mid 30's.  The good ones are married, the single ones either have kids or stds or both, and a huge chunk of them have a princess complex or onlyfans.

Kinda why I imported mine and may be deporting myself to the midwest to put a ring on it.
View Quote

It’s like that everywhere
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So I am fast approaching 40 and while not the end of the world, I never had a serious relationship. Kind of never thought it would happen this way but it is what it is. However, I am not really trying to find tips on how to get a girlfriend but rather trying to understand why some people do and others don't.

It appears a lot of guys tend to keep "how they met" a big secret. Oftentimes try to give well meaning advice to folks who are asking for advice but it doesn't seem like something they did. It also appears that both the men and women make good choices with each other and oftentimes their marriage seems to be really good.

I do think most men and women tend to be in good viable conditions. They have jobs, look fairly good, and don't seem to be all that bad of a choice. A lot of people say looks aren't important and it's about confidence and whatnot, and while that may be true, a lot of guys seems to be "out there" and yet still cannot successfully close the gap between conversation and getting to the point of being in a relationship.

So what is the "big secret" that some guys do and others don't? I know this is ar15.com and a lot of you guys are prior or current military and a lot of you guys are probably not the shy type.

View Quote

One thing:

You have to be at least a little bit attractive to them. If you aren’t attractive, there is always someone out there who thinks you are.

Two things: you have to be confident and make them laugh. Women don’t want a wet noodle that is boring to talk to.

And,

When you do get their attention, understand that women want someone who Listens, not someone to talk to.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#47]
That reminds me.....the 2 youngest have dry erase boards in their room and the 15-year old likes to put *motivational sayings* on hers.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That reminds me.....the 2 youngest have dry erase boards in their room and the 15-year old likes to put *motivational sayings* on hers.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182688/20220728_174855_jpg-2489328.JPG
View Quote

That's amazing
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just be happy you don't have to deal with the dating pool in interior Alaska in your mid 30's.  The good ones are married, the single ones either have kids or stds or both, and a huge chunk of them have a princess complex or onlyfans.

If this tip has been mentioned before then forgive me.  And keep in mind that I’m a long-married GenXer who admittedly is out of touch with the modern dating dynamics.

But, at least in my area, the ‘good ones that are married’ tend to socialize with other good ones vs. with the STD-ridden sluts/single moms.  Maybe try being a true friend to quality married folks in your area (I don’t mean using them, be a real friend, no matter how long it takes…I don’t personally make friends easily (takes years) but once you’re in, I’ll kill for you).  Once good people trust you, they’ll recommend you, introduce you, and vouch for you with their other friends.

Good people surround themselves with good people.  This somewhat weeds out the shitty women, in my experience.

Edit:  Not saying all married people, or even myself, are good people.  But at least many seem to be the type that are willing to form traditional committed relationships and work to keep them. It’s a start if you’re not having luck in the alternative population.

Edit #2:  Not saying married people can detect STD-ridden sluts, either, but they typically know the dating history of those men/women they associate with, so it’s a decent start to weeding out the skanks of either sex.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top