Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#1]
It's only giving me the option for the fogger or the sprayer I really don't need either.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's only giving me the option for the fogger or the sprayer I really don't need either.
View Quote

Yeah they need to sort out the options. You can see what the free tools are in the pictures
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#3]

I should have known better last year I got the angle grinder. Don't really know what I need this year
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I should have known better last year I got the angle grinder. Don't really know what I need this year
View Quote

M12 Fuel?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#5]
tag for in case someone figures how to select something other than the sprayer/fogger
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
tag for in case someone figures how to select something other than the sprayer/fogger
View Quote

Same thing... Maybe it is an online issue and the in-store options are different
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Find the tool you want from the promo flyer add It to cart. then add the batteries plus the fogger or sprayer then delete the fogger this worked for me with the little inverter thing.

ETA  I'm using the app so not sure on the website.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#8]
https://promotions.ryobitools.com/210503_ryobi-days-free-tool/

List of tools that should work.
In the app anyway add one and the cart prices adjusts right.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Dang.  I just bought the 1/4” impact last week.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Find the tool you want from the promo flyer add It to cart. then add the batteries plus the fogger or sprayer then delete the fogger this worked for me with the little inverter thing.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah this works for the inverter and a few others but not the impact driver that i want
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Bought the tire inflator... Tired of pulling out compressor just to air up bike tires and such. Will work well for daughter's race car at the track too.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#13]
tagarooski
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Got the deal with the hedge trimmer.  Thanks OP!

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Any feedback on the string trimmer?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Hell yeah OP. Love my Ryobi tools.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.  If I could get a weed eater, I'd do it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Any feedback on the string trimmer?
View Quote

It'll work for light duty stuff. Check out the HP battery deal. It's got a decent string trimmer for more heavy duty yards
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got the hedge trimmer last year and it's been great
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#20]
I stopped by the Home Depot last weekend, and the Ryobi guys had a tent set up in the parking lot with a lot of their goods.

I'm already invested in another system, but if I were not, I would give them a look-see. Definitely worth checking out for the people who are not seriously invested in a single system.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#21]
What tool do I need now?

Time to do some shopping
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#22]
How's the 8" pruning chainsaw?

It's about the only tool offered I don't have and might see myself using.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#24]
I was talking about getting a cordless sawzall just yesterday, will Fo on this.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

How is the angle grinder? I'm at a loss for what to get as well and can see some utility in the grinder. I have 3 corded ones but portability would be handy. I wish there was a 1/2 impact available, but I don't see one.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bought the tire inflator... Tired of pulling out compressor just to air up bike tires and such. Will work well for daughter's race car at the track too.
View Quote

I have a couple of these, they are amazing for small jobs.  Hell I even take them with in the jeep on the trails to air up.  They DO get hot if you let them run and run.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#27]
I did this last year and bought the little chainsaw. I burned it up in 30 min of use. Now I was cutting 4-8" limbs from storm damage. Would not use it for anything bigger like I did.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Angle grinder kicks ass.

I love mine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have the little inverter that is a freebie.   It also has a USB outlet.   Seeing all the city folks only concerned in a power failure with keeping their cellphones charges this way better for them running a generator.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got the inflator too.   It is dedicated to one spot with one off the smaller batteries for when the TPMS sensor decides winter is here.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have the little inverter that is a freebie.   It also has a USB outlet.   Seeing all the city folks only concerned in a power failure with keeping their cellphones charges this way better for them running a generator.
View Quote

The inverter is awesome!   I have one and it does a great job for phones, GPS, kids tablets, laptop and will run a small fan, radio etc.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I did this last year and bought the little chainsaw. I burned it up in 30 min of use. Now I was cutting 4-8" limbs from storm damage. Would not use it for anything bigger like I did.
View Quote

Thanks, I'll probably pass then.

As far as purchasing, I tried the add batteries+fogger, then add saw, then delete fogger, trick on the HD website and no joy on the discount.

Still looking at other tools if someone can figure out how to do the batteries+free tool checkout hack.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#33]
The brushless impact wrench is included .... might be fo time
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES

ses, tell me how to get this I cant seem to make it work
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a Ryobi string trimmer and it's been great but it's 40V.  I don't think the batteries in this offer would have the oomph needed.  Yes, I'm an engineer and oomph is a common scientific term.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Those are very handy. I use it regularly to air up my bike and motorcycle tires, and I don't need to haul out the pancake compressor and wrangle a hose to keep our car tires in spec. Worth every penny (especially if it's free!).

I'm thinking of going with the 2 pack of LED lights or the power inverter for the impending rolling blackouts.

Quoted:

That's a very convenient tool, too. I have the 40V setup with the string trimmer, blower and hedge trimmer. I do a lot more hedge trimming instead of just once or twice a year when I had to haul out the 100' cord.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have one already and it's great. I think I'll get another to keep in another vehicle. That HP deal is pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Naturally the two I needed aren't included.
I have everything I need from Ryobi but the brad nailer and crown stapler.

FYI I have the 10 inch chainsaw and its great for tree limbs and brush duty. Don't have any experience with the 8 inch version.

That cutoff tool works great for sheet metal and pvc usage though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I have a couple of these, they are amazing for small jobs.  Hell I even take them with in the jeep on the trails to air up.  They DO get hot if you let them run and run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will probably use for that too. I have a harbor freight inflator that works well, but not having to pull all that out and hook it up will be nice. 2 is 1...
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Will probably use for that too. I have a harbor freight inflator that works well, but not having to pull all that out and hook it up will be nice. 2 is 1...
View Quote

I run two of them when out in the jeep.  Makes air up go faster.  I air up two tires, give the units like  5 minutes to cool and run the other two.    Works great
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I have a Ryobi string trimmer and it's been great but it's 40V.  I don't think the batteries in this offer would have the oomph needed.  Yes, I'm an engineer and oomph is a common scientific term.
View Quote

I agree.

I have the 40v weed whacker and chainsaw, they work great but I think dropping back to 18v would be underwhelming.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Got the 2 battery pack along with the inverter (Model #PSK006-RYi150BG) and added in one of the LED work lights (#P796B) for 128 bucks on the way.

Thanks OP!

I do love me some Ryobi Tool Days, last year I refreshed my entire lineup.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which pretty much sums up Ryobi products in general. Made for very light duty use. I own Ridgid, Milwaukee and Festool. Not a Festool fanboy and think they are way overpriced, though I do admit I use their corded track saw system a lot.  

For a homeowner, I'd recommend Ridgid or Milwaukee. Ridgid is great for lifetime battery warranty and is a big draw. Milwaukee is about top of the line, more expensive, but rugged as hell.

Most of mine are Ridgid, but even they have some turds. The little cordless blower is tiny, underpowered and a joke. I did not buy one.

Ridgid trim router works great as does the circular saw options, saw all and angle grinder options. I use the drill and driver the most of course. Absolute beasts.

One area Ryobi excels is in scope of offerings such as weed whacker, mini chain saw, etc.  Just know that their target market is for those who rarely use the tools and then for light duty work only.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I stopped by the Home Depot last weekend, and the Ryobi guys had a tent set up in the parking lot with a lot of their goods.

I'm already invested in another system, but if I were not, I would give them a look-see. Definitely worth checking out for the people who are not seriously invested in a single system.
View Quote

Depending on what platform you have you can get Chicom adapters for most so you can mix n match.  Its whats keeping my ryobi reciprocating saw in action for thrashing in the yard.  Actually using it today to cut some roots out.  Saves abuse on the chainsaw and my back if I used a pick.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:02:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How is the angle grinder? I'm at a loss for what to get as well and can see some utility in the grinder. I have 3 corded ones but portability would be handy. I wish there was a 1/2 impact available, but I don't see one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Half inch impact is in the HP tool deal link
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Which pretty much sums up Ryobi products in general. Made for very light duty use. I own Ridgid, Milwaukee and Festool. Not a Festool fanboy and think they are way overpriced, though I do admit I use their corded track saw system a lot.  

For a homeowner, I'd recommend Ridgid or Milwaukee. Ridgid is great for lifetime battery warranty and is a big draw. Milwaukee is about top of the line, more expensive, but rugged as hell.

Most of mine are Ridgid, but even they have some turds. The little cordless blower is tiny, underpowered and a joke. I did not buy one.

Ridgid trim router works great as does the circular saw options, saw all and angle grinder options. I use the drill and driver the most of course. Absolute beasts.

One area Ryobi excels is in scope of offerings such as weed whacker, mini chain saw, etc.  Just know that their target market is for those who rarely use the tools and then for light duty work only.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're thinking of Ryobi ten years ago. They have really upped their game with the brushless tools
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES

ses, tell me how to get this I cant seem to make it work
View Quote
Search for the TOOL you want.  If the battery deal is available it should show up in the results.

I searched for Impact Driver:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#48]
They have a new 18v sliding mitre saw I got the other day. I'm very impressed so far.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a 20v Dewalt weed whacker, and it works great for normal suburban lots.

If this Ryobi offering is anywhere close to comparable, it’s a deal, and I might get one to keep at my GF’s place.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If this Ryobi offering is anywhere close to comparable, it’s a deal, and I might get one to keep at my GF’s place.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 4ah batteries will have enough oomph. Now if you put a 1.5ah in that trimmer you would probably have a bad experience
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top