Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2004 4:45:03 PM EDT
Appreciate all of you AR15 taking the time to read this. I am looking for a supplier of Daewoo K2/Dr200 parts and accessories.  Mounts, firing pins, extractors., etc. thanks for your help. wjm
Link Posted: 7/2/2004 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Appreciate all of you AR15 taking the time to read this. I am looking for a supplier of Daewoo K2/Dr200 parts and accessories.  Mounts, firing pins, extractors., etc. thanks for your help. wjm

Not to be a smartass, but you and the rest of the Daewoo owners are all looking. I do not know of a place to find parts, some do interchange with the AR.

Good luck.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2004 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Appreciate all of you AR15 taking the time to read this. I am looking for a supplier of Daewoo K2/Dr200 parts and accessories. Mounts, firing pins, extractors., etc. thanks for your help. Wjm

There is no supplier that is the only problem with owning these rifles no replacement parts.
Link Posted: 7/2/2004 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#3]
love my Max2, although I am afraid to put the kind of rounds through it that I do with my AR
Link Posted: 7/2/2004 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#4]
One of my pipe dreams is to start a small gunsmithing shop one day and make spare parts for guns like that on a mini mill.  High quality stuff, and expensive, but worth it.

Maybe we can petition Ohio Rapid Fire to make some things for the Daewoo people.
Link Posted: 7/2/2004 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
love my Max2, although I am afraid to put the kind of rounds through it that I do with my AR

Dont be afraid, I  bought a K2 when they were first imported into the US back in the Mid 80s, I have put around 7K through it & Nothing has broken!!
Probably one of the most durable 5.56 rifles ever made !

I did pick up a some spare parts (Bolt/carrier/firing pin/stock parts/trigger parts) On "E" bay a while back.
Keep a lookout, parts turn up from time to time, Last month I was out bid on gunbroker for some other Daewoo parts.
Link Posted: 7/2/2004 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:04:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Campy.. How do I contact radius. this site is new to me. rapidfire.  [email protected]

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:11:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:16:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Wasn't Kimber the importer?  If so, why don't they have parts?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:08:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Didnt LEGS say the other day he gets parts without a problem?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#12]
 Isn't a "sporting version" of the Daewoo importable? That being said can it be "retro-fitted if it were so? I have to admit that AZEX has me hooked on the Deawoo AND the FAL....

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Gotta say, The more I shoot the K2 the more I like it, I had some wolf that would not work in any of my ARs, The K2 ate it with no trouble, I even tried to jam it up, I loaded an fired case into the mag after a few live rounds & it loaded it into the chamber just like a live round!
Great gun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top