Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2001 8:42:18 AM EDT
When the SHTF who will have more desertion in the ranks LE or military when it come to the big gun grab... plus isn't there some kind of gun grab in CA and I don't think anyone is fighting back to keep their guns. how far is it going to go?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone on this board said, "We won't go out with a bang. It will be more of a wimper."
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
WHat type of SHTF scenario are you talking about?

If it TEOTWAWKI then I doubt anyone will be
to concerned with their jobs when it takes all
they have just to survive,if they are that lucky.

I don't care who it is lawyers,doctors,pilots,
soldiers,firemen,dot-com. goatee heads.......
they will have bigger problems on their hands.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:49:34 AM EDT
[#3]
im talkin just (A BIG GUN GRAB PARTY)gun loss thats a big SHTF for me but ..... i just dont know
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#4]
The military is more independant thinking, the police are more political. Look at what dribble comes from the mouths of the police chiefs and union leaders about gun control. The military votes like 3 to 1 for conservatives.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top