Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#1]
i dont know why some people have a hard time accepting there are things we don't know and can't yet explain. there are, and as time goes on we keep learning we're going to get better explanations until we arrive at how things really work.

pretty much every time we think oh life couldn't possibly survive there, like in 800 degree heat vents on volcanos, or 10000 meters under the sea, or in the freezing cold of antartic, you end up eventually finding life there. its just a matter of time before our space exploration investments and technology gets advanced enough that we find life somewhere else. i think its highly likely that will happen in the next decades.

once that happens the next question is intelligent life, which from the looks of earth seems very common. the only other question left is faster than light travel possible? it very well might not be and the real explanation for UFOs is they're just probes sent from far away that have been traveling towards candidate planets for thousands or even millions of years. or maybe they are just swamp gas and weather ballons.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 10:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@DimaChado

Why was only crappy video released to the public. If there is more and better quality, why hasn't it been released? I can see not releasing capability, but the video i have seen is so far below what is available on the commercial market it is a joke.

I am not familiar with the Go Fast video. Is there a link to it?

Can you talk about what exactly you saw?

Why haven't you talked about it?

ETA: I found the video. Not poor quality on this one.

I am not familiar with the FLIR display.

Looks to me like a front aspect intercept to a slow stern conversion.. 200 kts Vc at 4 nm. 160 kts Vc at 3 nm, 32 degrees below the horizon from the jet.

Did you have a radar on it? How fast was it going? I am assuming the IR is slaved to the radar, is it not?
What altitude was it at?

Looks like you are doing 256 kts. so to me it looks like it is going very slow. Your bank angle to track in the center with zero LOS is about 15-20 degrees.
That all indicates it is slow as shit.  Looks like it is in BLK hot mode, so since it is white it looks like it is cooler than the water. Am I wrong?

why are you guys / those guys laughing and joking and surprised you / they got a lock on it if this is an unknown object.

It sounds to me like these guys know exactly what it was.

Looks like an aspect angle of about 120 degrees with 160 knots of closure with a look down of 34 degrees. Aircraft is doing 255 knots.

That tells me this thing is very slow. How fast was it going?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An actual observer has entered the chat.

You were present for the either the Go Fast or Gimbal incident, correct?

Correct, the "Go Fast" as it has apparently been dubbed... which is why I can't want for our friend to keep explaining to all of us how it all works.

@DimaChado

Why was only crappy video released to the public. If there is more and better quality, why hasn't it been released? I can see not releasing capability, but the video i have seen is so far below what is available on the commercial market it is a joke.

I am not familiar with the Go Fast video. Is there a link to it?

Can you talk about what exactly you saw?

Why haven't you talked about it?

ETA: I found the video. Not poor quality on this one.

I am not familiar with the FLIR display.

Looks to me like a front aspect intercept to a slow stern conversion.. 200 kts Vc at 4 nm. 160 kts Vc at 3 nm, 32 degrees below the horizon from the jet.

Did you have a radar on it? How fast was it going? I am assuming the IR is slaved to the radar, is it not?
What altitude was it at?

Looks like you are doing 256 kts. so to me it looks like it is going very slow. Your bank angle to track in the center with zero LOS is about 15-20 degrees.
That all indicates it is slow as shit.  Looks like it is in BLK hot mode, so since it is white it looks like it is cooler than the water. Am I wrong?

why are you guys / those guys laughing and joking and surprised you / they got a lock on it if this is an unknown object.

It sounds to me like these guys know exactly what it was.

Looks like an aspect angle of about 120 degrees with 160 knots of closure with a look down of 34 degrees. Aircraft is doing 255 knots.

That tells me this thing is very slow. How fast was it going?
There are far better videos of these objects.

It hasn't gone public yet. Might go in this report in June.

The Air Force has looked for decades, and isn't talking. The Navy is in spectator mode right now.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Really the important question is are flying saucers better then helicopters for giving communist a short trip with a sudden stop.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:05:58 AM EDT
[#5]

don't we have enough low quality imagery in this thread already?

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:10:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Here:

Section V: Behavioral Data Analysis

Joint elements of ONI, NSA, DHS, and SAP cleared experts curated by
the DoD have conducted careful examinations of aggregated data and
witness accounts[1]. The scope of the referenced in this subsection
refers to CERT class cases, which are in turn designated as such due
to a common similarity in behavior with other high-credibility
cases. As mentioned in section III, this class contains 1,292 cases
and is the only class capable of receiving post-analysis treatment[2].

Behavioral Conclusions:
Data from Secondary Reference reports indicate a significant
commonality in stimulus-response and lead to generalized conclusions
of the nature of UA/SP cognitive processing[3][4]. Although the
details differ, this body is reasonably confident that expert findings
indicate some form of inorganic intelligence.

All cases where UA/SP contacts performed a reactionary behavior that
was not immediate disengagement can be broadly described as displaying
a sense of fear and curiosity. Some data-backed witness accounts went
so far as to describe the interactions as "playful... like a puppy[5]"
and "skittish but very aware, sort of like a parrot, actually." This
behavior is a primary indicator of CERT class cases and is not seen in
cases that have been otherwise explained. The report[6] employed a
blind study using known behavioral data processed through a
customized AI, essentially reverse-engineering the thought
processing using gathered stimulus/response data. A DoD computing
cluster ran a virtual neural network using the engineered processing
system and found that UA/SP behaviors can be reproduced with 98.4%
certainty in a closed processing environment. The report concluded
that the behaviors analyzed from such contacts exhibit AGI Strong and
ASI Weak behaviors and can be reproduced with current computational
systems. This report is significant as it indicates that extraneous
processes found in organic life are not impacting behaviors. The
elimination of these variables and the effect of maneuvers seen in
Section II on chemical processes suggest that UA/SP contacts are
either remote, autonomous drones or a form of mechanical life.

The Harmen-McCarren[3] report uses the "1999 Descrepancy" to suggest
an update may have changed the behaviour and physical construction of
UA/SPs, thus classifying them as drones deplyed by an organic
species. Shibakoya[4] responds to this claim, countering that a
machine intelligence may react similarly to a particular stimulus and
hypothesized that the rapid increase of flight performance might
indicate a stepped virtual evolution process. Likewise, Shibakoya
extrapolates that the gradual shift in appearance and behavior of
detected CERT cases may be an artifact of generational changes, with
older models beings relegated to less involved tasks. The
Harmen-McCarren and Shibakoya reports both propose that a potential

------------------------------
App. G. Sec 2: Secondary Reference Reports
App. B. Sec 1b: Expenditure Tiers.
App. G. Sec. 2e: M. Harmen, S. McCarren. (2018). Blackout Flower Report
App. G. Sec. 2k: K. Shibakoya. (2020). Layer 3 Behavioral Assessment
App. F. Sec. 4b: DoD. (1992.2017). High value Witness Interviews
App. G. Sec. 16: High Tandem. (2018.) Behavioral Simulation Study

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's how it was tweeted.  It's a picture of a computer monitor and you might actually find it interesting since it suggests something other than little green men.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Cliff notes?

What round for smelly aliens?

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:35:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

View Quote

Cliff’s notes:

The partial “report” is leaning toward low-level artificial intelligence.

Does not explain the means of incredible propulsion/maneuverability.

Does not explain the possibility of advanced tech which would be necessarily for the incredible maneuvers and speed.  Doesn’t mention if the neutech is space-time altered, gravity/antigravity, etc.

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:57:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Cliff's notes:

The partial "report" is leaning toward low-level artificial intelligence.

Does not explain the possibility of advanced tech which would be necessarily for the incredible maneuvers and speed.  Doesn't mention if the neutech is space-time altered, gravity/antigravity, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Cliff's notes:

Does not explain the possibility of advanced tech which would be necessarily for the incredible maneuvers and speed.  Doesn't mention if the neutech is space-time altered, gravity/antigravity, etc.

Of course it's just one page of a longer report so who knows what else is addressed... I'd love to read the whole thing.

The part I liked is the hypothesis that the craft have been upgraded/evolved over time.  The objects changing to stay ahead of our technological ability to detect/track/pursue/attack them is an interesting thought and lends credence to an other-than-ET explanation.  There have been some that pointed to the changing appearance as evidence of UFO's being some sort of projection of our collective conscious.

The more I dig and the more that comes out from some very smart people who are finally able to speak freely now that the topic is mainstream, the more I'm leaning toward a multidimensional phenomenon or something the layperson hasn't even thought about.  The easy choices are "it's ours, it's aliens, or it's a natural phenomenon" but we may very well be in a scenario where "we have no actual fucking idea what they are" is the truest answer of all and our collective knowledge of physics and science in general just isn't deep enough to understand what is going on.  Maybe we really are in a simulation and the tictacs are just the devs fixing shit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 1:51:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It’s pretty weird that you’ve twisted not revealing potential literal intelligent extraterrestrial life to the public into a matter of “integrity” lol. Fucking aliens are a bigger deal and a bigger duty than your nebulous old school devotion to not talking to the media about how you used to fly a plane for Uncle Sam lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The naysayers don't have evidence that it's a fake story, aside from weak debunking attempts, so we're all in the same boat.

All we can do is wait and see.

That's not really how it works.

Logically, one can't prove a negative. Thus, logically, without the liar admitting the lie, a debunker's tools are limited to providing alternatives that are more verisimilitudinous that the fantastic claim. It is a canard that the the debunker be directed to prove a claim false.

To reiterate, the claimant has the burden of proof, not the skeptic.

There are videos with several qualified witnesses claiming "we don't know what this is".

The debunkers are saying "oh, it's obviously this" based on the limited evidence that has been released.

That's my point.  The debunkers are debunking based on extremely limited info instead of admitting they also don't know.

Debunker don't normally say what something "is". They don't have any more clue than anyone else.

Consider the video of triangular UFOs taken by a handheld camera through some nigh vision system. It's often stated as fact that the objects are triangular, while there are common and well understood causes for out of focus point light sources to appear triangular through a triangular aperture, called "Bokeh".

Or the Gyro video. It's claimed the object is rotating, while there are other explanations for why it would appear to be rotating, such as the camera rotating.

Or with the Gofast video, where it's stated the object is moving at high speed, but when you consider the aircraft speed, altitude, the camera angle relative to the aircraft, the range to target, and the bank angle. It's in fact provably moving at only some tens of knots.

It's not that Debunkers know or claim to know what these objects are. It's that they don't believe that the videos are showing any evidence of some sort of advanced technology that others claim they are evidence of.

I'm so glad you used the GoFast video as an example.  One of the aviators present for that event is a member here and he has stated that you debunkers claiming to know what HE saw need to stop.

Despite what you're saying, multiple debunkers are trying to claim the videos show birds, balloons, other normal aircraft, smudges on the lens, and all sorts of other mundane shit that would require the pilots involved to be morons if they're making claims about unbelievable maneuvers and such.

Taking the videos and the accounts together, it's a fascinating topic that can't be easily brushed aside unless you're simply refusing to accept the possibility of something that's outside our current knowledge.

No actually some debunkers like myself are claiming they are not telling the entire truth and are part of an official  disinformation campaign.

Don't show me an out of focus pic of something at 30,000 feet and tell me it is very mysterious could be a spaceship from another world when it has the exact same shape as a common kid's mylar balloon when I have personally seen kid's mylar balloons at that altitude.

Don't show me out of focus very low detail and pixelated FLIR video and tell me it is a mysterious machine from outer space when I have a REAPIR and have better Thermal capability that the US Navy is showing me while making outrageous claims.

Don't tell me current, former, and retired Navy personnel that were  in sensitive positions are going on national television making wild claims about what they saw while doing their sensitive jobs while hardly able to keep a straight face on camera when I know that if they were doing that without permission, there would be personnel on their doorstep pretty quick. tell me when the last time that happened.

Don't tell me navy fighter pilots are tasked to investigate strange areal objects not far from a carrier task force and then release the video with audio of them on target of unknown aerial vehicles and they are laughing, bantering back and forth with no comm back to command and control of what they see or what their status is , when I have done a lot of air defense alert scrambles on unknown aircraft and it is all serious business and constant comm back to command and control on what is being observed and status of the mission. So either they knew what they were looking at and the narrative is bullshit or navy pilots and WSOs are some of the most undisciplined and unprofessional off the wall  military fighter pilots I have ever witnessed and their command and control were incompetent and  didn't care about what these unknown objects were doing or if they were a threat to the fleet or not, so you can add the command and control of the carrier task force to the list of undisciplined and unprofessional misfits too.

My guess is it is because everybody knew ahead of time exactly what they were and why they were there and the pilots and the command and control were completely unconcerned and are very good at their jobs.

You're denying the massive taboo against even taking UFOs seriously in a professional capacity, let alone actually saying you saw one. It seems as though the folks involved in these incidents talked about in them in a serious capacity, reported them to their immediate superiors, etc. At some point though, someone in the chain of command would have to go to a superior who was not there, and did not see all of this shit and say "Sir, we legit saw fucking UFOs flying over the carrier group." Who is going to want to stick their neck out there like that? Military officers in my experience, are careerist and conformist to the bone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRdt7qkSW4

yet they are talking about it on national television without authorization?
you kinda proved my point.

i don't buy it.

They are no longer active duty, and the information isn't classified.

ETA: In addition, the taboo has weakened dramatically. It no longer makes you a social misfit to say you saw a UFO.

no longer active duty doesn't matter.

Just because it may not be classified, doesn't mean you can talk about it on national television and identify what you used to do for the .mil.

If you didn't sign an NDA, if it isn't classified, if it isn't marked "FOUO", if no regulation prohibits you from talking about it, if nobody ordered you to never talk about it, what is the problem, exactly?

because referencing what you did and what you saw and using your previous position as a Commander in the US Navy to go on national television isn't done. Maybe I am just old school. Just about anything operational is at least sensitive info. When I was in, our HUD and Radar Displays were  classified and still are. even if the navy released the display and video, going on national TV and discussing it and referencing it is still not done. I find it hard to believe that the FLIR video of an F18 is not classified, yet is was released and former F18 pilots are talking about it on national TV. I find it very unusual and would expect they would not do it without being told to or at least having gotten permission to.

Dude, you just confirmed the fuck out of my point. The problem you have with this is that it violates a taboo!

nope, you missed my point, entirely.

military information security and professionalism is not a taboo, it is a duty.

Six of one, half dozen of another.

a man without integrity, can't be trusted with anything

It’s pretty weird that you’ve twisted not revealing potential literal intelligent extraterrestrial life to the public into a matter of “integrity” lol. Fucking aliens are a bigger deal and a bigger duty than your nebulous old school devotion to not talking to the media about how you used to fly a plane for Uncle Sam lol.

It doesn't surprise me that you dont understand the word duty or integrity.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Assuming that’s a legit part of a larger report that’s seriously interesting. Will be interested to read the whole thing to get more context. The thought that whatever they are have been upgraded/modified would suggest that someone or something has been observing human tech and adjusting “their” tech accordingly. So, who’s behind the wrench and what have we observed previously that would lead to hypothesis this may be taking place?

Aliens sit easier with me than some type of inorganic, mechanical AI. Unless of course aliens made them, then I’m only half as concerned.

Quoted:

Here:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here:

Behavioral Conclusions:

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Who wrote it?  I can’t find it, and it sounds interesting.
View Quote

the author was Brian Caldwell, published in 2000.

I checked amazon and it is still available in print/no kindle though...

read the reviews - they are illuminating - that guy got a lot of hate...
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
i dont know why some people have a hard time accepting there are things we don't know and can't yet explain. there are, and as time goes on we keep learning we're going to get better explanations until we arrive at how things really work.

pretty much every time we think oh life couldn't possibly survive there, like in 800 degree heat vents on volcanos, or 10000 meters under the sea, or in the freezing cold of antartic, you end up eventually finding life there. its just a matter of time before our space exploration investments and technology gets advanced enough that we find life somewhere else. i think its highly likely that will happen in the next decades.

once that happens the next question is intelligent life, which from the looks of earth seems very common. the only other question left is faster than light travel possible? it very well might not be and the real explanation for UFOs is they're just probes sent from far away that have been traveling towards candidate planets for thousands or even millions of years. or maybe they are just swamp gas and weather ballons.
View Quote

You don't even need faster than light travel. At 1% of the speed of light, you could colonize the Milky Way in 10 million years. The Milky Way is 11 billion years old.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The naysayers don't have evidence that it's a fake story, aside from weak debunking attempts, so we're all in the same boat.

Logically, one can't prove a negative. Thus, logically, without the liar admitting the lie, a debunker's tools are limited to providing alternatives that are more verisimilitudinous that the fantastic claim. It is a canard that the the debunker be directed to prove a claim false.

There are videos with several qualified witnesses claiming "we don't know what this is".

The debunkers are saying "oh, it's obviously this" based on the limited evidence that has been released.

That's my point.  The debunkers are debunking based on extremely limited info instead of admitting they also don't know.

Debunker don't normally say what something "is". They don't have any more clue than anyone else.

Consider the video of triangular UFOs taken by a handheld camera through some nigh vision system. It's often stated as fact that the objects are triangular, while there are common and well understood causes for out of focus point light sources to appear triangular through a triangular aperture, called "Bokeh".

Or the Gyro video. It's claimed the object is rotating, while there are other explanations for why it would appear to be rotating, such as the camera rotating.

Or with the Gofast video, where it's stated the object is moving at high speed, but when you consider the aircraft speed, altitude, the camera angle relative to the aircraft, the range to target, and the bank angle. It's in fact provably moving at only some tens of knots.

It's not that Debunkers know or claim to know what these objects are. It's that they don't believe that the videos are showing any evidence of some sort of advanced technology that others claim they are evidence of.

I'm so glad you used the GoFast video as an example.  One of the aviators present for that event is a member here and he has stated that you debunkers claiming to know what HE saw need to stop.

Despite what you're saying, multiple debunkers are trying to claim the videos show birds, balloons, other normal aircraft, smudges on the lens, and all sorts of other mundane shit that would require the pilots involved to be morons if they're making claims about unbelievable maneuvers and such.

Taking the videos and the accounts together, it's a fascinating topic that can't be easily brushed aside unless you're simply refusing to accept the possibility of something that's outside our current knowledge.

No actually some debunkers like myself are claiming they are not telling the entire truth and are part of an official  disinformation campaign.

Don't show me an out of focus pic of something at 30,000 feet and tell me it is very mysterious could be a spaceship from another world when it has the exact same shape as a common kid's mylar balloon when I have personally seen kid's mylar balloons at that altitude.

Don't show me out of focus very low detail and pixelated FLIR video and tell me it is a mysterious machine from outer space when I have a REAPIR and have better Thermal capability that the US Navy is showing me while making outrageous claims.

Don't tell me current, former, and retired Navy personnel that were  in sensitive positions are going on national television making wild claims about what they saw while doing their sensitive jobs while hardly able to keep a straight face on camera when I know that if they were doing that without permission, there would be personnel on their doorstep pretty quick. tell me when the last time that happened.

Don't tell me navy fighter pilots are tasked to investigate strange areal objects not far from a carrier task force and then release the video with audio of them on target of unknown aerial vehicles and they are laughing, bantering back and forth with no comm back to command and control of what they see or what their status is , when I have done a lot of air defense alert scrambles on unknown aircraft and it is all serious business and constant comm back to command and control on what is being observed and status of the mission. So either they knew what they were looking at and the narrative is bullshit or navy pilots and WSOs are some of the most undisciplined and unprofessional off the wall  military fighter pilots I have ever witnessed and their command and control were incompetent and  didn't care about what these unknown objects were doing or if they were a threat to the fleet or not, so you can add the command and control of the carrier task force to the list of undisciplined and unprofessional misfits too.

My guess is it is because everybody knew ahead of time exactly what they were and why they were there and the pilots and the command and control were completely unconcerned and are very good at their jobs.

You're denying the massive taboo against even taking UFOs seriously in a professional capacity, let alone actually saying you saw one. It seems as though the folks involved in these incidents talked about in them in a serious capacity, reported them to their immediate superiors, etc. At some point though, someone in the chain of command would have to go to a superior who was not there, and did not see all of this shit and say "Sir, we legit saw fucking UFOs flying over the carrier group." Who is going to want to stick their neck out there like that? Military officers in my experience, are careerist and conformist to the bone.

i don't buy it.

ETA: In addition, the taboo has weakened dramatically. It no longer makes you a social misfit to say you saw a UFO.

Just because it may not be classified, doesn't mean you can talk about it on national television and identify what you used to do for the .mil.

If you didn't sign an NDA, if it isn't classified, if it isn't marked "FOUO", if no regulation prohibits you from talking about it, if nobody ordered you to never talk about it, what is the problem, exactly?

because referencing what you did and what you saw and using your previous position as a Commander in the US Navy to go on national television isn't done. Maybe I am just old school. Just about anything operational is at least sensitive info. When I was in, our HUD and Radar Displays were  classified and still are. even if the navy released the display and video, going on national TV and discussing it and referencing it is still not done. I find it hard to believe that the FLIR video of an F18 is not classified, yet is was released and former F18 pilots are talking about it on national TV. I find it very unusual and would expect they would not do it without being told to or at least having gotten permission to.

Dude, you just confirmed the fuck out of my point. The problem you have with this is that it violates a taboo!

Six of one, half dozen of another.

a man without integrity, can't be trusted with anything

Dude what you seem to mean by "integrity" is actually propriety. You come off like a Victorian Lady aghast at the idea that people might someday talk openly about sex. What these pilots have done by telling the world about these incredible events shows the highest integrity. They are fulfilling their duty to the greatest extent possible.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am forever hopeful.  I have become weary of hunting North American wild game.  As of today there is no license for hunting commies.  

I'd be more than willing to hunt aliens.
View Quote

What if they came here to hunt you?
And fox mulder unloaded a clipazine on some aliens and it did nothing to them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i don't buy it.

Was it the pilots who released the video?  Or was it Chris Mellon? (Who was a DOD undersecretary of some sort)
Mellon has an agenda.  Why hasn’t he been prosecuted?   Assuming he is part of the “old” money Mellon family (banking and oil money).  So could that lend him some degree of untouchability?

And OK, I want to believe.  
The navy pilots were laughing and all excited.   So they knew a bit of what it could do.
There’s been rumors for years of craft landing at USAF bases - holloman back in the 1950s , where Eisenhower was allegedly there to witness.  Then at Edwards in the 1960s or maybe 1950s - Gordon Cooper is claimed to have been a witness.   So maybe it was a demonstration.  Just it wasn’t any US defense contractor; or even chicom, Japanese, or Russian builder either.   Maybe the navy pilots off California were told they be seeing something highly unusual that day, but the full nature of what it was or who it belonged to might not have been clear. Just that it was not unfriendly. (So far ).
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Roswell real or no!
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's how it was tweeted.  It's a picture of a computer monitor and you might actually find it interesting since it suggests something other than little green men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The greys have been described by some as “biobots”.  And that was maybe twenty years ago , at least
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What if they came here to hunt you?
And fox mulder unloaded a clipazine on some aliens and it did nothing to them.
View Quote

If I die, I die.  That's what makes dangerous game exciting.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The greys have been described by some as “biobots”.  And that was maybe twenty years ago , at least
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This would make a lot of sense, and go along way toward explaining the apparently incomprehensible behavior of UFOs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Of course it's just one page of a longer report so who knows what else is addressed... I'd love to read the whole thing.

The part I liked is the hypothesis that the craft have been upgraded/evolved over time.  The objects changing to stay ahead of our technological ability to detect/track/pursue/attack them is an interesting thought and lends credence to an other-than-ET explanation.  There have been some that pointed to the changing appearance as evidence of UFO's being some sort of projection of our collective conscious.

The more I dig and the more that comes out from some very smart people who are finally able to speak freely now that the topic is mainstream, the more I'm leaning toward a multidimensional phenomenon or something the layperson hasn't even thought about.  The easy choices are "it's ours, it's aliens, or it's a natural phenomenon" but we may very well be in a scenario where "we have no actual fucking idea what they are" is the truest answer of all and our collective knowledge of physics and science in general just isn't deep enough to understand what is going on.  Maybe we really are in a simulation and the tictacs are just the devs fixing shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Cliff's notes:

How amazing that would be! You have craft custom built to just stay a few decades ahead of human tech so that even if captured and reverse engineering them, you are always more advanced.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#23]
God destroyed all living creatures in the Great Flood
All but Noah and his family - He destroyed it because of the creatures that inhabited the earth in those days, Their fallen seed had mingled with mankind and the results were pure evil. They’ve never gone away- they simply step in -and out

It’s difficult for the average agnostic/atheist to grasp this because it turns their belief system on its head.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Assuming that’s a legit part of a larger report that’s seriously interesting. Will be interested to read the whole thing to get more context. The thought that whatever they are have been upgraded/modified would suggest that someone or something has been observing human tech and adjusting “their” tech accordingly. So, who’s behind the wrench and what have we observed previously that would lead to hypothesis this may be taking place?

Aliens sit easier with me than some type of inorganic, mechanical AI. Unless of course aliens made them, then I’m only half as concerned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Here:

Behavioral Conclusions:

If that holds true, then the possibility that these are probes, possibly Vonn Neumann style replication probes with artificial intelligence.  Long term observation and adaptation to conditions.  Self preservation, coupled with curiosity.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Roswell real or no!
View Quote

At this point, Roswell is irrelevant.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#26]
The fact that our computational power is as a good or better than the UA/SPs is also highly interesting.  Perhaps we have far superior computing power.  Perhaps other species didn’t go all in on video games, financial transactions, military computers, simulation.  Maybe we are king-shit of the computing species?
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How amazing that would be! You have craft custom built to just stay a few decades ahead of human tech so that even if captured and reverse engineering them, you are always more advanced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Cliff's notes:

If the craft are always a few decades ahead, it probably means black-budget research stuff that moves along at a pace.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The fact that our computational power is as a good or better than the UA/SPs is also highly interesting.  Perhaps we have far superior computing power.  Perhaps other species didn't go all in on video games, financial transactions, military computers, simulation.  Maybe we are king-shit of the computing species?
View Quote

I don't think that's what the report indicates, exactly.

I believe they just compared the UAP's behavior to an AI's behavior and got similar results.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Meh, shit is a distraction.  They need people worried about things that dont matter so they are not pissed about what they are fucking up.  

Go chase your shiney but dont expect me to join.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Cliff’s notes:

Does not explain the possibility of advanced tech which would be necessarily for the incredible maneuvers and speed.  Doesn’t mention if the neutech is space-time altered, gravity/antigravity, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Cliff’s notes:

What about advanced tech that just makes you think there is something that has incredible maneuvers and speed?
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Meh, shit is a distraction.  They need people worried about things that dont matter so they are not pissed about what they are fucking up.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I believe they just compared the UAP's behavior to an AI's behavior and got similar results.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that our computational power is as a good or better than the UA/SPs is also highly interesting.  Perhaps we have far superior computing power.  Perhaps other species didn't go all in on video games, financial transactions, military computers, simulation.  Maybe we are king-shit of the computing species?

True.

Isn’t it interesting that we put all of that effort into this analysis. That seems like a pretty deep dive into discerning it’s intelligence and reactions.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Another thing,  Strong AGI is a very specific term for AI that is near or has sentience.  It can self improve.  Our “holy grail” is strong AGI (artificial general intelligence).  It’s the key to kicking off the “technological singularly” theory/concept.

This is a great read on the topic.

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes sense.

What if the ships have AI and do the flying, and the beings inside aren’t controlling them, so much as giving them orders or an objective.  The beings could be flesh and blood, but their ships are entities all on their own.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

either remote, autonomous drones or a form of mechanical life
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm guessing whoever posted that wants people to think it was so secret that they snuck a cell phone into a SCIF and snapped a pic.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Scro, what if like, WE'RE biobots
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Yikes! Optimus Prime was a documentary.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:50:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol the people in Washington don't actually believe they are "fucking up." They're mystified at why people like you are angry with them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Cliff's notes:

What's the difference between multi-dimensional intelligent non-human craft and galactic non-human craft in practice?
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What's the difference between multi-dimensional intelligent non-human craft and galactic non-human craft in practice?
View Quote

One implies travel among the stars.  The other that there is a hidden realm or reality under our noses.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Cliff's notes:

The implications and how it will change our understanding/confirm certain theories about reality.

Aliens from a far away planet that figured out FTL travel (or near FTL and headed this way a looooooong time ago) is a bit different than "they can pop in and out of our reality whenever they want from a parallel dimension."
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The fact that our computational power is as a good or better than the UA/SPs is also highly interesting.  Perhaps we have far superior computing power.  Perhaps other species didn’t go all in on video games, financial transactions, military computers, simulation.  Maybe we are king-shit of the computing species?
View Quote

The "they update every few decades to stay ahead of our technology" would suggest they are just using the minimum amount of resources and computing power necessary to deal with us. A heuristic, in other words.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The implications and how it will change our understanding/confirm certain theories about reality.

Aliens from a far away planet that figured out FTL travel (or near FTL and headed this way a looooooong time ago) is a bit different than "they can pop in and out of our reality whenever they want from a parallel dimension."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cliff notes?

Cliff's notes:

I guess I just don't see why anyone considers the parallel dimension hypothesis to be a realistic option.

ETA: It definitely lends more credence to the simulation hypothesis, if nothing else, though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/Bc6VYHq.png

Simulation breaks down at quantum and galactic scales.   Shown just enough to keep people interested and productive, but not too interested..

Movies involving human/technical interfaces that could be documentaries (such as Idiocracy has shown to be):

Men In Black

The Matrix

Minority Report

Enemy of the State

Terminator

Eagle Eye

Jupiter Ascending

"They're made out of Meat" short

They've been telling us the whole time!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scro, what if like, WE'RE biobots

https://i.imgur.com/Bc6VYHq.png

Simulation breaks down at quantum and galactic scales.   Shown just enough to keep people interested and productive, but not too interested..

Movies involving human/technical interfaces that could be documentaries (such as Idiocracy has shown to be):

Men In Black

The Matrix

Minority Report

Enemy of the State

Terminator

Eagle Eye

Jupiter Ascending

"They're made out of Meat" short

They've been telling us the whole time!  

Predictive Programming.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

One implies travel among the stars.  The other that there is a hidden realm or reality under our noses.
View Quote

There is a lot of things hidden under our noses.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
All but Noah and his family - He destroyed it because of the creatures that inhabited the earth in those days, Their fallen seed had mingled with mankind and the results were pure evil. They’ve never gone away- they simply step in -and out

It’s difficult for the average agnostic/atheist to grasp this because it turns their belief system on its head.
View Quote

As someone who considers themself aligned with others in that group you mentioned, Im open minded enough to absolutely consider that as a possibility. It really wouldn’t affect my belief system at all. The opposite in fact as I believe we could have very well been created by something. But I would ask you, would your (others who believe in God) belief system be turned on its head if “God” turns out to be something other than what is depicted in the Bible?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:17:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

either remote, autonomous drones or a form of mechanical life
View Quote

Right. Common line of thought makes me read it as if each one of those would have had to have been created by a biological life form. Chicken or the egg type thing.

But I suppose that doesn’t necessarily have to be the case. It makes my head spin trying to think outside the box as it relates to the origin of what it/they could possible be.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

As someone who considers themself aligned with others in that group you mentioned, Im open minded enough to absolutely consider that as a possibility. It really wouldn’t affect my belief system at all. The opposite in fact as I believe we could have very well been created by something. But I would ask you, would your (others who believe in God) belief system be turned on its head if “God” turns out to be something other than what is depicted in the Bible?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol those guys never consider that possibility. They would take any generic proof of intelligent design as proof positive of the literal truth of the bible, even though lots of other religions have similar creation myths.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top