Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2001 9:28:00 AM EDT
I know this is way off topic and some of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about but can anyone fill me in on what happened on the series finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?  I forgot to set my timer.  I heard that little hottie got killed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know the show was ending. The last I heard it was moving to UBN next season.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep she died, Tara is fixed, Zander proposed to Anya, Anya accepted...Buffy beat Glory up and when she changed to Ben, Giles killed him. Spike cried when Buffy died.

Yes the series ended last night on WB.....it will be on UPN next year....
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard they left it open for her to come back , maybe on Angel?  I wish we had girls like her in high school.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
She's contracted for two more seasons...
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought she got shot...... oh no, that was FLUFFY!!!!

Nuckles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top