Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Cops should have arrested the old man for failing to get a background check on the person he transferred his gun to.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#2]
And I thought 17 plus two mags was sufficient. Hmmm.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:22:12 PM EDT
[#3]
They will eventually succeed in creating their newest martyrs.

And it will all be on film.

The people behind all this WANT a violent reaction very badly.

The media will destroy anyone who fights back as a violent racist Nazi.  The courts will fuck them entirely.  

It will be used to justify whatever more authoritarian BS they want to implement.

Anyone who is harmed by the BLM pieces of shit will be wholly ignored by the MSM so for all the idiots watching CNN, it never happened.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:24:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Poor tactical choice.

If he was going to use deadly force his best weapon was his vehicle.

Getting out of your car to start a gun fight with multiple opponents wearing armor and carrying long guns when you are alone with a pistol is a bad choice.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If my civilized, peaceful white collar ass produces a pistol or rifle, which of course I roll with both, I'm likely already committed to gunning down everyone within 20 feet of me.  Glad I'm old without a wife or kids.
View Quote

I just hope I'm on your inevitable jury...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#6]
We all understand the frustration but cmon man, you don’t hop out and try to take on a mob on their terms.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Surely these people will be arrested for attempted murder, false detainment, reckless endangerment with a firearm, obtaining a firearm without a background check, and stealing a firearm.  /S
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:37:14 PM EDT
[#8]
When it's time to shoot, shoot, don't talk.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gun doesn't come out unless you intend to use it. Some people don't have it in them
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If a leftist militia is creating "checkpoints" in your town--impeding traffic, assaulting anyone who doesn't bend the knee, etc.--and the police aren't willing to do anything, the correct response is to message your group on Signal, roll out in superior numbers and with superior firepower, and announce upon arrival that they will be dispersing within 5 minutes. It might be a good idea to have less lethal methods of dispersal. Deploy it, and if they decide to respond with gunfire, you fucking end them.
View Quote

Wrong!  At that point no warnings get given.  You're not a cop.  Giving warnings in that situation just gives them a chance to orient to the threat and respond.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Probably that they were all LARPing soy boys that would turn tail and run at the sight of his gun, even though they massively outgunned him. Some people still haven't accepted just how bad things really are now.
View Quote

wonder what his ARFCOM screen name is
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:47:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They need an American thats been pushed to far with nothing to loose to actually do something. This will help their agenda more then anything  they can do. Picture a 6o year old Kyle who doesn't stop gunning down antifa kids till he runs out of ammo. And they they can convince every one that we don't need these guns after all
View Quote
He’s out there. And it’s going to get ugly.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why are the police letting commies hold up traffic at gun point?
View Quote
What police?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:48:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't pull it out unless you are actually going to use it. FFS, it's not a magic talisman.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:50:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Old people
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:50:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
wonder what his ARFCOM screen name is
View Quote

Heh, had the same thought. A lot of guys here still think the USA is ok and you're a doomer for posting negative stuff like this.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd like to see more of how it started, but it hints a lot at "When assholes collide".
Revealing a weapon you don't fully intend to use, with the hope of scaring or intimidating someone, that's just a poor plan all around.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:53:41 PM EDT
[#18]
This is a good contrast to the thread up the page where the FBI is crowing about rounding up hundreds of conservatives.

1.  Stay the fuck away from commie roadblocks, and stay the fuck away from jurisdictions where LEO's run interference for the commie thugs.

2.  Failing that, stay in the vehicle unless they disable it and you're going to be overrun

3.  It's no longer even an "after the first the rest are free" situation; they're all free, because if you get in an altercation you're going to be arrested regardless.

The left is pushing this stuff for two purposes that don't entirely overlap:

- They want an incident to justify expanding the crackdown.  They will almost certainly get it, through this or something else, because they will push until they get it or their opponents are eliminated

- BLM, Antifa, etc, are kept available on tap to be consumed in a Tet style campaign should it become necessary or desirable
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:54:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Enemies.....foreign and domestic
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:54:29 PM EDT
[#20]
1 against 20

Just leave
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The gunfight is coming soon.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:55:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The best weapon he had was metallic red and weighs 4500 pounds...

View Quote

He forgot that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#23]
As an individual, a firearm is only an exit strategy. Getting out and confronting the crowd isn’t an exit strategy.

Stepping on the gas is an exit strategy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:00:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What the blue fuck was that guy thinking about?
View Quote

People lack common sense these days, they think they are tough, they also think they are untouchable. I see it with younger people, older people, and especially women.

Not to pick on the boomers, but the boomers can be the worst about it. No longer does an older male threatening to beat your ass carry much weight, younger people would back off.

The best example are people in traffic who think they are tough, you have no idea who the other person is or their state of mind. I just ignore people now.

Someone above mentioned "there is someone who has never been in a real fight" and that is true as hell with a huge majority of people. Fight in school or a bar is not usually a real fight. Everyone thinks they are tough.

I want to see one of these people screw up and pop off a round by accident, I think all the others will start shooting too, the aftermath will be interesting. Didn't someone at one of these events crank off a few rounds and actually hit their own people.

FWIW: Where I live in the South, 30yrs ago, red truck guy would have comeback with 10 of his friends and guns.

Pick and chose what you should/would do, the sad thing is that the best plan now is to move to a place that is a huge majority white and doesn't have these issues (no liberal shit college for one). Like a place with a diner, grocery store, and maybe a bar.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:01:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'd like to see more of how it started, but it hints a lot at "When assholes collide".
Revealing a weapon you don't fully intend to use, with the hope of scaring or intimidating someone, that's just a poor plan all around.
View Quote

No.

He was probably justifiably enraged that a bunch of fucking thugs are running an armed checkpoint in his neighborhood.

One of the pieces of shit probably pointed a gun at him.

He fucked up though.

1 Don't be there.  (he may have rolled up unawares)

2 Don't get out.  Vehicles is the best weapon if it comes to that.

As shitty as it is... if you wind up in that scenario just wait it out unless you are forced to street pizza 30 of the fucks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Holy crap what was that dude thinking leaving his vehicle and getting himself surrounded? What did he think was going to happen?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No.

He was probably justifiably enraged that a bunch of fucking thugs are running an armed checkpoint in his neighborhood.

He fucked up though.

As shitty as it is... if you wind up in that scenario just wait it out unless you are forced to street pizza 30 of the fucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

He fucked up though.

No probably about it. Rifle pointed at him starting at 25 seconds in.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone needs to set up a business selling ammo to the commies. Eldest Son Arms has a nice ring to it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Someone needs to set up a business selling ammo to the commies. Eldest Son Arms has a nice ring to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear Bullseye is a great powder for 5.56.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If a leftist militia is creating "checkpoints" in your town--impeding traffic, assaulting anyone who doesn't bend the knee, etc.--and the police aren't willing to do anything, the correct response is to message your group on Signal, roll out in superior numbers and with superior firepower, and announce upon arrival that they will be dispersing within 5 minutes. It might be a good idea to have less lethal methods of dispersal. Deploy it, and if they decide to respond with gunfire, you fucking end them.

You saw how scared/hesitant they became when confronted by some old coot with a .22. They will fold like tissue paper when facing real resistance.

If you want to confront the violent revolutionaries in the street, you sure as fuck don't do it alone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're damned if you do, damned if you don't with those BLM fuckers.

Stop and they beat you up, break your shit with no consequences. Keep going and they'll shoot at you with no consequences. Run them over or otherwise fight back and you're gonna spend the rest of your life in a cell for a hate crime homicide/attempted homicide.

Clown world.

You saw how scared/hesitant they became when confronted by some old coot with a .22. They will fold like tissue paper when facing real resistance.

If you want to confront the violent revolutionaries in the street, you sure as fuck don't do it alone.

Problem is the cops will be very interested in that.

So it will becomes spend serious time in prison, life ruined or stand your ground to the cops as well.

That might be hard once your group disperses to go home and to work etc.

Sad state of affairs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Best to remain in the holster and concealed unless the trigger needs to be pulled.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If my civilized, peaceful white collar ass produces a pistol or rifle, which of course I roll with both, I'm likely already committed to gunning down everyone within 20 feet of me.  Glad I'm old without a wife or kids.
View Quote

They have internet in prison, right?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

He fucked up though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5xYn1wRWI

Wow.  That's a bigger cluster fuck than I thought.

And did he say you have to wait here till the cops come?  THE COPS???
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think that was the best possible outcome in that dumb situation.
View Quote

Nope. Old man should have kept control of his weapon. NEVER lose control of your weapon. Old man could have been murdered without a care from those motherfucking commie cock suckers! Not saying what Old Man did was the best course of action. Better to have stayed in the truck and only produce the weapon if attacked / shot at while in the truck. At that point it would have been drive and shoot until out of the area ramming anything in the way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:26:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I hear Bullseye is a great powder for 5.56.
View Quote

50 grains or so is probably a good load.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#36]
He had clear road, should have just kept going.
But yeah they are ramping stuff up. Someone will pop.

What was it that dummy Glen Beck, everyone hates here said. Top down bottom up.......
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:27:49 AM EDT
[#37]
BLM steal?  Noh...

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#38]
????? shoot back. Guns aren’t for show no matter what the chick in her underwear onthe Glock commercial and R Lee Ermy say
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:39:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He thought it was a good idea to set his gun on his truck and confront them? That was stupid.
View Quote

Pretty sure it was his phone as he had his gun in his hand.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Need a proper list of the poor guy's mistakes.

Ouch.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:52:09 AM EDT
[#41]
The simple fact that this shit is still being allowed to happen for over a year now tells me this country is done.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:57:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So it will becomes spend serious time in prison, life ruined or stand your ground to the cops as well.

Sad state of affairs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop and they beat you up, break your shit with no consequences. Keep going and they'll shoot at you with no consequences. Run them over or otherwise fight back and you're gonna spend the rest of your life in a cell for a hate crime homicide/attempted homicide.

Clown world.

Sad state of affairs.

It might just be what needs to happen. I know I would travel to ensure that such a group remain free (and I'll leave it at that). If it was conducted properly--they couldn't just open fire, and would need to give them the opportunity to leave--I would imagine enough people on the right getting behind them to the extent that not even the current asymmetries in the legal system would be of much consequence.

Yeah, it's not fair that we're held to a higher standard than the left, but the nature of the right is such that it won't get behind anyone it doesn't perceive "law abiding" en masse unless the circumstances were truly extraordinary.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:05:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but when you've hit the point that armed communist militias are surrounding you and holding you at gunpoint, in the middle of the suburbs, in any country... that doesn't ever typically resolve itself without some people dying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best possible outcome because nobody was killed
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but when you've hit the point that armed communist militias are surrounding you and holding you at gunpoint, in the middle of the suburbs, in any country... that doesn't ever typically resolve itself without some people dying.
Somebody is definitely going to be a sacrificial lamb that gets the powder keg ignited.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:09:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Need a proper list of the poor guy's mistakes.

Ouch.
View Quote

I dont know if there is enough bandwidth
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:10:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Somebody is definitely going to be a sacrificial lamb that gets the powder keg ignited.
View Quote

What, like Kyle Rittenhouse? Ashli Babbit? It doesn't matter when the media still controls the narrative.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:12:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sad state of affairs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clown world.

Sad state of affairs.
Then they shouldn't be there when the cops show up. Think what was done in Iraq / Afghanistan / any historical resistance, and it follows this: People rolled up, did a thing for 10 to 20 seconds, and disappeared just as quick as they appeared. They didn't even need numerical superiority.

Imagine that happening in a town that's tired of being terrorized, traffic held up at gunpoint, entire blocks taken over, etc. and police doing nothing. Imagine that happening routinely - you think they would keep the shit up? That's sadly where this is going to end up, because the powers that be keep letting this shit go unchecked.

All that said, the sad truth here is, shit like in the video wouldn't have happened even 10 years ago. LE would be up their ass with a SWAT team in minutes. Now? They just run amok and do whatever the fuck they want unchecked. Politics rule local police. That's a scary place for this country to be in. Unbelievably scary.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:13:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The simple fact that this shit is still being allowed to happen for over a year now tells me this country is done.
View Quote
This is the truth.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#48]
While I hate in any way to victim blame as that poor guy was probably on his way home from work, etc. and made a poor tactical decision.   Strategy-wise it seems pretty short sighted of the driver to ever get out of the vehicle in that situation with a 20 to 1 armed mob against you.  

In these situations anything short of a molotov cocktail hitting your vehicle the odds on you escaping unharmed are almost always better staying in the multi-thousand pound metallic battering ram that even not up-armored is capable of stopping limited gunfire.  The car is insured, let the crowd damage it if needed.  Use lethal force via a firearm only if the crowd tries to remove you from the vehicle and you have no escape route via the vehicle (boxed in, flat tires, etc.)

Of course the best option is not to end up in this situation to start with by not going into areas where these protests regularly happen.  Unfortunately even area avoidance these day is no guarantee if you live near or travel through most major metro areas.  I live in a liberal area just outside Austin and I pretty much refuse to go downtown because I don't want to deal with these shitheads as its lose/lose for me.  That said I started carrying iv armor and an AR15 with me at all times in my vehicle after the armed protestor started running around downtown and one got popped by the UBER driver.

I am pretty surprised at how often and predictably this happens where some sort of protest mob blocks traffic, surrounds a car with weapons, and assault a driver that a fed up Walt Kowalski in one of these protest neighborhoods with a fatal cancer diagnosis hasn't loaded up an SUV with a hundred pounds of explosives and ball bearings, drives into a planned blm/antifa protest with the crowd blocking the street, purposely bumps a protester to get them to all swarm and attack the vehicle like a smacked hornets nest......and then boooom.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:45:46 AM EDT
[#49]
When did open carry become legal in Portland?
That was a totally fucked up scenario.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:52:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Then they shouldn't be there when the cops show up. Think what was done in Iraq / Afghanistan / any historical resistance, and it follows this: People rolled up, did a thing for 10 to 20 seconds, and disappeared just as quick as they appeared. They didn't even need numerical superiority.

Imagine that happening in a town that's tired of being terrorized, traffic held up at gunpoint, entire blocks taken over, etc. and police doing nothing. Imagine that happening routinely - you think they would keep the shit up? That's sadly where this is going to end up, because the powers that be keep letting this shit go unchecked.

All that said, the sad truth here is, shit like in the video wouldn't have happened even 10 years ago. LE would be up their ass with a SWAT team in minutes. Now? They just run amok and do whatever the fuck they want unchecked. Politics rule local police. That's a scary place for this country to be in. Unbelievably scary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clown world.

Sad state of affairs.

I understand how it could be done.

You're going to have the full weight of the boot licking FBI leaving no stone unturned to identity them though same as the capitol riot.

It isn't impossible to get away with something these days but it is harder and doing it with a medium sized group like that and then dispersing from a public place is going to be incredibly hard. I don't give them good odds.

All they'll need is one license plate, one cell phone recording, one cell phone that transmitted from the area, and its over for the whole group.

If someone wanted to take action, I can think of better ways that don't involve such a large group doing stuff so openly.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top