Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2001 1:32:58 PM EDT
May consider purchasing the P-32 for it's size and concealability. Any owners out there with any insight?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had a few dealings with the P-32.  I got one for a simple reason - although I have a CHL (Concealed Handgun License in Texas) there were too many times I left my Glock 27 out in my car.

The whole purpose of the CHL is to permit you to have a weapon when you need it, and mine was still sitting out in the car.

So I got a P-32 for those times when I didn't want to carry my Glock.

The P-32 had the belt clip attached to the frame, so it was very easy to carry. Never had any trouble with the weapon's operation.

The Kel-Tec lifetime warranty made it the choice for me.  I have since decided to carry a Kel-Tec P-40, with the belt clip attachment.

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one.  It works great after I put Wolffe extra strength springs in the magazines.  A "pocket rocket"?  More like a pea shooter.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I have sold 6 of them this month. They are good guns for the money. I also have not had any complaints so they must work pretty good. I have not had a chance to try one out but if I get a used one in I plan to go shoot it and see how it works.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Keltec is one of the up and coming companies.  An associate of mine carries a .40 and a .32 from them.  He professes to find both entirely satisfactory.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey AC.  You mean Satan carries Kel-Tecs?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By The Anti-Christ:
Keltec is one of the up and coming companies.  An associate of mine carries a .40 and a .32 from them.  He professes to find both entirely satisfactory.
View Quote

Well, I don't like to namedrop...
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#7]
glock 26 or 27?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, here's the scoop on the P-32. I have one and love it. Everyday it's in my pocket wearing an Uncle Mikes pocket holster. I started out with the belt clip attached but took it off after a few range trips because it tears the skin off the thumb knuckle. Peashooter my ass. I thought that too before I owned one. Highly scientific tests conducted by myself involving a deep sided wheelbarrow full of a water soaked telephone book sitting in a foot of water show complete penetration of book, water, and my wife's wheelbarrow (opps!) and ricocheting off the garage floor.
Best lubricant is Tetra in my opinion. Slide rails, hammer that rides on slide, & barrel contact points. All current P-32's come with extra power recoil springs to correct early failures. Mine has been very reliable. Silver Tips,Corbons or Gold Dots work great in mine. Good luck with yours.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't think you can go wrong with a P-32. I bought an early one that had a number of problems. Sent it back to the factory and they upgraded to current standards at no cost. My P-11 has been flawless.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the replys!  
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I also have a P-32. My first experience with it was bad. The trigger malfunctioned first time at the range, it went into single action mode somehow. I shipped it back(pain in the ass) and they fixed it. No problems since. If you want a belt clip get it installed at the factory. I don't know about anyone else's but John Henry himself couldn't pound out the pin on mine. I called the factory for advise and they told me to drill it out! Excellent weapon for what its designed to do(a pocket life saver). I don't leave home without it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#13]
What do they go for, what caliber?

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top