Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2004 10:12:05 AM EDT
i was just in the gym watching cnn, and they are beginning to blame the U.S. GOV. for Nick Berg's death...not the bastards that killed him, or more importently the religion that employes them to engage is such brutality...

Jesus Christ -there will be many false profets, you will know them by the fruit they bear.

thanx mohamed, everything you touched has been great for humanity, if you dont fit the description of a false profet...i just dont know

Islam=death cult
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Trust me this has nothing to do with Nick Berg.

Pics of Iraqis getting degraded is bad for Bush.
Pics of American getting murdered, strenghthens US resolve and helps Bush.

Which side do you think MSNBC, CNN, ABC and CBS are gonna take.
To me they are all part of the "anybody but Bush" crowd.

Liberalism is a social disease, not unlike Islam. They both get into your brain and turn it to shit, forcing you to become mindless, spineless and just another follower.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top