Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 10:22:43 PM EDT
I received this as a "friend of a friend" on Orkut of John Kerry.

Orkut is a social networking website along the lines of Friendster.

5/10/2004 

to: friends of friends

subject: Donald Rumsfeld MUST Resign

The events in Iraq over the last week are a stark reminder of what is at stake in this election. As president, I will not be the last to know what is going on in my command. I will demand accountablity for those who serve and will take responsibility for their actions. I will do everything in my power to repair the damage that this has caused to America, to our standing in the world, and to the ideals for which we stand.

Please join the over 255,000 people who have already signed my petition for Donald Rumsfeld's resignation.

http://www.johnkerry.com/petition/rumsfeld.php

Sign it today then forward it to your friends, family, and co-workers who may also want to show the media and the administration that this administration must be held accountable.

Thank you for your continued support.

John Kerry

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Strange, coming from a self-confessed war criminal.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:34:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:36:43 PM EDT
[#3]

I saw Ted Kennedy calling for Rumsfeld's resignation earlier today on the news.  Mass. Democrats are all full of self serving shrill shit.

Send him a letter calling for the resignation of whoever it was that took responibility for the deaths at Waco.  ( It's late. I forgot who it was)

Dispite the fact that he/she/it is not in power any more, it would make a good point.

Hoppy8420
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top