User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Two lessons from that video:

1. That guy is very, very gay.

2. Dogs are fantastic. Did you see that one Frenchie go to him at 0:50 to see if he’s OK?
View Quote

If I didn’t see him get shot first hand and I heard that guy screaming like a female I’d turn around and head the other way. Not surprised there weren’t many people lining up to help.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m going to go out on a limb and say the people who did this were not Trump supporters.   Probably arrested 15 times in the last 2 weeks and walked out each time.   How those liberal policies working for you Gaga.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Crazy lady should have hired this guy
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#4]
From Twitter. I don't think the person was attempting sarcasm. Just very deep confusion.

"Can't believe Lady Gaga is offering $500,000 to have her dog walker shot."
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All that text you posted, and none of it was about if the dude survived?
View Quote

Yeah I was looking for the condition of the dog walker. I couldnt care less about the dog or its where abouts
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Took 4 what?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’m going to go out on a limb and say the people who did this were not Trump supporters.   Probably arrested 15 times in the last 2 weeks and walked out each time.   How those liberal policies working for you Gaga.
View Quote

No you're wrong, it was totally those redneck Trump supporters she mocked in her Biden campaign video.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Took 4 what?
View Quote

4 loco
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Imagine, if you will, living in a world where people pay others to walk their dogs, and criminals will try to kill a human being for those dogs, and then the dog's owner will offer a HALF A MILLION DOLLAR reward for the dogs' return.

View Quote

How would you like to be a starving kid in the third world and read that story?

Luckily those kids can’t read or they would be pissed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did the dog walker die?
View Quote

That's not important.   Didn't you hear?...it's Gaga's dogs!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Holy shit, I think the guy was shot due to the screaming.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#12]
That is one badass dog walker.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#13]
In memory of her missing dogs, gaga will wear the skin of her deceased dog walker and perform interpretive dance.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Facepalm..

FBI looking into potential POLITICAL MOTIVE behind violent dognapping of Lady Gaga’s bulldogs

The FBI is reportedly probing potential political motives behind the recent dognapping of Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs. Two of her three bulldogs were snatched during an armed robbery, while her dog walker was shot.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has deployed a team specializing in kidnappings and ransom cases to assist the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) with the case, the Sun reported. The investigators, among other things, are looking into potential political motives behind the incident.

“Lady Gaga is high profile, of course, but she sang at President Biden's inauguration, which takes this case to another level,” a source told the newspaper. “The FBI wants to know exactly what motivated this incident.”

Approached by the Sun, the FBI did not confirm or deny its involvement.

“While the Bureau provides resources if/where requested to our local partners, I would refer you to LAPD for comment as they are leading this investigation,” the agency said, while the LAPD remained tight-lipped on the case.

The dramatic incident unfolded in LA late on Wednesday, when Lady Gaga’s dog handler was walking on a street with her three French bulldogs. The man was ambushed by two unknown assailants, described by local police as black men in their twenties.

More
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here is the important part - and it's the most critical to pay attention to as this story updates -

" A spokesperson said investigators are currently treating the case as an 'assault with a deadly weapon,' noting that the weapon used was a semi-automatic handgun. "
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Here is the important part - and it's the most critical to pay attention to as this story updates -

" A spokesperson said investigators are currently treating the case as an 'assault with a deadly weapon,' noting that the weapon used was a semi-automatic handgun. "

Well, that's a deadly weapon, so...?

Quoted:
Facepalm..

FBI looking into potential POLITICAL MOTIVE behind violent dognapping of Lady Gaga’s bulldogs

The FBI is reportedly probing potential political motives behind the recent dognapping of Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs. Two of her three bulldogs were snatched during an armed robbery, while her dog walker was shot.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has deployed a team specializing in kidnappings and ransom cases to assist the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) with the case, the Sun reported. The investigators, among other things, are looking into potential political motives behind the incident.

“Lady Gaga is high profile, of course, but she sang at President Biden's inauguration, which takes this case to another level,” a source told the newspaper. “The FBI wants to know exactly what motivated this incident.”

“While the Bureau provides resources if/where requested to our local partners, I would refer you to LAPD for comment as they are leading this investigation,” the agency said, while the LAPD remained tight-lipped on the case.

The dramatic incident unfolded in LA late on Wednesday, when Lady Gaga’s dog handler was walking on a street with her three French bulldogs. The man was ambushed by two unknown assailants, described by local police as black men in their twenties.

More

So...  the 20 something black males did it because Biden was elected?  
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Facepalm..

More
View Quote

The perps must have been white and this is clearly profiling! lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:Have you not paid attention in animal threads? GD would murder 87 illegals to save their 13 year old dog
View Quote

Captain speaks the truth about the dog worshippers herein.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#18]
$500,000 for the dogs, bonus $500,000 if they are returned with the hands and feet of the thieves
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:35:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Facepalm..

More
View Quote

With all the fucked up shit in the world, this is what the FBI investigates. Fuck them. Defund the FBI.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, her dogs got stolen. That's the real story here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah, no questions asked.  I don't care about catching the guy that shot an actual human, its more important for me to pay money to the people who shot him to get the dogs back...if they get away with it who cares.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

With all the fucked up shit in the world, this is what the FBI investigates. Fuck them. Defund the FBI.
View Quote

Hunter Biden laptop = Looks the other way

Massive voter fraud with proof = looks the other way

two dogs stolen = sends a bunch of agents to investigate
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
They must have gotten tired with all the comped Nascar races and now they are looking to see a concert or two.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Well, that's a deadly weapon, so...?

So...  the 20 something black males did it because Biden was elected?  
View Quote

Not the way the LAPD means it, but yeah.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Imagine, if you will, living in a world where people pay others to walk their dogs, and criminals will try to kill a human being for those dogs, and then the dog's owner will offer a HALF A MILLION DOLLAR reward for the dogs' return.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does anyone particularly give a shit?  I mean, it's not like they didn't know who they were working for.  The dogs at least don't have a choice and are just being dogs.

I never particularly gave much of a shit about that lady's political antics until she really kicked it up a notch, culminating in the weird hunger games shit at the inauguration.  It's not a matter of wishing her harm, as much as it is just... aggressively not caring.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Possible political motives?
The dogs voted for Biden too?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Some people here are not too good with basic logic.
Some dirt bag shot a dude 4 times for your dogs.
Do you
A. offer money for your dogs
B. antagonize and threaten the people who were willing to murder a person to steal your dog who still have your dog?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Found a picture of the culprits

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yeah, no questions asked.  I don't care about catching the guy that shot an actual human, its more important for me to pay money to the people who shot him to get the dogs back...if they get away with it who cares.
View Quote

Yeah, I mean...I like my dogs more than I like most people and all, but what a weird message to send.

Gaga is like, just give me my pooches back, no questions asked. I don't care about the guy that blasted my dog walker getting away, those dumb cops can figure that out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's a good way to reward that behavior and lead to even more dog napping
View Quote

I see it becoming sport for rich peeps.

Hunting over bait.

Send the dog walker out with premo pooch bait then...

Lady Gaga don't give a fuck about the dog handler.

Mudbone: "the monkey lives here. You visiting!'
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#36]
After Lady GaGa sung at Xiden’s inauguration, suddenly the FBI is now involved in the search to return her dogs.  

The FBI has since tried to deny it is involved.  It “disputed” the report, by claiming the LAPD is involved (which is not a false statement on the FBI’s part).

Now their claim is this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9302469/FBI-investigate-Lady-Gagas-dognapping-political-sang-Bidens-inauguration.html
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol no shit.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#38]
It's very possible (but not her idea I'm sure) that Gaga is offering the "no questions asked" reward not only to get the dogs back but to catch the criminals too.  It's pretty likely anyone stupid enough to shoot a gay dog walker, snatch a couple dogs in a residential neighborhood then try to get the half mil from Gaga, via email, for a couple of mutts probably are too stupid to pull it off without being caught.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#39]
All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the lack of concern for the guy who was shot.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's very possible (but not her idea I'm sure) that Gaga is offering the "no questions asked" reward not only to get the dogs back but to catch the criminals too.  It's pretty likely anyone stupid enough to shoot a gay dog walker, snatch a couple dogs in a residential neighborhood then try to get the half mil from Gaga, via email, for a couple of mutts probably are too stupid to pull it off without being caught.
View Quote

Maybe, but I'm more inclined to interpret the reward exactly as it appears. She cares A LOT more about the dogs than the dog walker. Which should serve as a warning to dog walkers of the rich and famous. Don't fight with armed thugs over a dog, especially when you are unarmed. It isn't worth taking a bullet. I would have handed over those dogs every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Man lady gaga is smooooking hot!

I'd slurp that,

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Kinda surreal to think of having 500K laying around that you can offer immediately as a reward...
View Quote

There's no requirement to have anything in cash before offering a reward.  Is there even a legal to stand on if the reward isn't provided?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#44]
So, if you're the dognapper, what's the smart play?  Release the dogs in a public place so they'll be found or SSS?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#45]
After seeing the video I’m inclined to say good shoot. That “man” had the most annoying voice I’ve ever heard.

This is 99% sarcasm.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
$500,000 for the dogs, bonus $500,000 if they are returned with the hands and feet of the thieves
View Quote

I like the way you think. It would be very motivational to the LA underground...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Making a big fuss in the news over her engagement to blake sheldon while the dog walker's body isn't even cold yet
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Making a big fuss in the news over her engagement to blake sheldon while the dog walker's body isn't even cold yet
View Quote

That’s because he’s not dead.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Holy shit, I think the guy was shot due to the screaming.
View Quote

The new Marxist DA wont put those guys in jail for dog theft, maybe not even the shooting part.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top