Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kids in school think it's cool to be gay.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
50% of women under 45 are bi they just don't admit it on paper after 3 shots of tequila.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Spiritual warfare.

Things the Bible condemns, are now being celebrated, supported and promoted. Yes, these things have always existed, but we are witnessing a palpable rise in evil taking place right before our eyes.
View Quote

Good post, the wise see the judgement rolling in heavy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

When it comes to this subject not really but there is nothing I can do to change it
View Quote

In order to screw up their numbers you could stop being gay.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In order to screw up their numbers you could stop being gay.
View Quote

That's not even possible
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You either suck dick or you do not suck dick.

Straight women and gay dudes are cock suckers.

You either eat pussy or you do not eat pussy

Straight men and lesbians are pussy eaters.

So there are really two genders... cock suckers and pussy eaters.

Hope that clarifies things...
View Quote

What if you suck cock and eat pussy?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tehe
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#8]
If you exclude blacks/latinos from the numbers,  they're probably a lot worse.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#9]
There's no reason anymore to not to claim protected class status.  You literally don't have to do anything but check the box.  Nothing about you has to change.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Spiritual warfare.

Things the Bible condemns, are now being celebrated, supported and promoted. Yes, these things have always existed, but we are witnessing a palpable rise in evil taking place right before our eyes.
View Quote

All men are sinners, and all sins are equal in the eyes of the Lord.

Except for a few folks in GD, I guess...
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You better stock up on Listerine?

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spiritual warfare.

It's funny like that.

If anyone has had premarital sex, they need to get off the pedestal about gay stuff being a sin. Ever got a blow job and she swallowed or spit? Probably a sin because it isn't procreation. Pretty sure jacking off and wasting your seed into a tissue is also technically a sin.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We're all a little gay. Just takes a little bit to get us to admit it. Like joining the Navy for example.
View Quote

Now, that is funny.... lol.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#14]
It worked out ok for a couple of villages back in the olden days.  If you like salt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There's no reason anymore to not to claim protected class status.  You literally don't have to do anything but check the box.  Nothing about you has to change.
View Quote

Thats a good point.   Basically, the only admission for whites into the protected class is being LGWTFBBQ.

If these numbers don't show you that it's learned behavior, don't know what will.  I see it in my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Virtue signaling at its finest
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I am a meat popsicle.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Of course they do.

"Look at me! Look at me! I'm special!"
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#19]
They're finding what they're looking for. A cursory search says this is paid for by the "TransPop" grant, a part of a larger 5 year "Generations" grant.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I wonder...... If 10% are like a guy I know at work gen z. That said "fuck it, I will paint one finger nail and dress in some half ass drag, because I feel like a woman today" no one can say shit, and I am a protected class now. Dude is more tired of the BS (all the PC stuff and wanting to change the way people say or do things) than I am and he wants to crash the system. There are some REAL rebels in gen Z. They make me proud. The American spirit is NOT dead... muahahaha.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:32:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am a meat popsicle.
View Quote

"Thats racist!"
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Yes indeed, THE WORLD DONE GONE CRAZY!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The frog stats are even worse.  We are 9 years away from a reptile disaster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before Alex Jones and his water supply.

The frog stats are even worse.  We are 9 years away from a reptile disaster.

Government conspiracy is turning frogs into reptiles?  Horror!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's funny like that.

If anyone has had premarital sex, they need to get off the pedestal about gay stuff being a sin. Ever got a blow job and she swallowed or spit? Probably a sin because it isn't procreation. Pretty sure jacking off and wasting your seed into a tissue is also technically a sin.
View Quote

It is one thing to sin and repent, but to live in it is very different
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's funny like that.

How many people actually repent each time they bang their girlfriend? Some don't even give it a second thought. But they are the first to tell others they are wrong. (Not aimed at you btw)
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Eh, maybe people are just more honest that they like a little of both. That’s what seems to be glaringly obviously but the 25 and younger crowd. Less stigma attached to fucking whoever yo I want and people are just more confident to admit they like both.

In the wise words of weezer “everyone’s a little queer, why can’t she be a little straight. I’m dumb she’s a lesbian”
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How many people actually repent each time they bang their girlfriend? Some don't even give it a second thought. But they are the first to tell others they are wrong. (Not aimed at you btw)
View Quote

Not many and that is the sad part and I don't see the second part as a norm.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#28]
I identify as a 24 year old lesbian. I still look like a 48 year old bald dude, but I like 80s bubblegum pop and love to eat pussy.

Pay me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#29]
As usual, a "push" poll designed to influence thinking towards "normalizing" that which is highly abnormal. There is not a chance in hell their numbers are even in the right order of magnitude.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:34:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't care who other people fuck tbh.
View Quote

You will be made to care and you will be made to celebrate it or you will be punished. If the Left has its way this is your future.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:52:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You will be made to care and you will be made to celebrate it or you will be punished. If the Left has its way this is your future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't care who other people fuck tbh.

I will celebrate if two dudes get married. I will celebrate if 3 dudes get married. Or 2 girls and 1 guy or whatever. Why is it the government's job to be involved in people's sexual lives?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:54:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But they were "born that way".
View Quote

That's a very old argument from the 1980s and 1990s.  From what I'm seeing now it isn't even people need to made a choice on who they like.  The narrative being pushed on Gen Z is it is ok for everyone to like boys and girls.  No labels, everything is ok and acceptable.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:58:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
As usual, a "push" poll designed to influence thinking towards "normalizing" that which is highly abnormal. There is not a chance in hell their numbers are even in the right order of magnitude.
View Quote

You would be surprised.  From what I've seen that number is very low.  It has already been normalized for the younger gen Z, that is the world they have already accepted.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:07:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you exclude blacks/latinos from the numbers,  they're probably a lot worse.
View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:27:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's a very old argument from the 1980s and 1990s.  From what I'm seeing now it isn't even people need to made a choice on who they like.  The narrative being pushed on Gen Z is it is ok for everyone to like boys and girls.  No labels, everything is ok and acceptable.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But they were "born that way".

I think this is the correct mentality though. Your sexual life doesn't need to be the concern of others. If you go out friday night and fuck dudes and saturday night and fuck chicks, why is that a concern? Why is that a problem?

If after that weekend, you go into the office and won't shut up about it, that's the problem and unprofessional. I don't like personal conversations about sex in the office. However, mentioning you had a date with dude friday and chick saturday and talking about your evening should be fine and normalized.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:33:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I've been informed Gen Z is the most conservative generation ever
View Quote

The only place I've ever heard that is on GD, mainly by people who can barely read.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:47:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It is being pushed as "fashionable" to be LGBTQ
View Quote

People used to think that leisure suits were fashionable, too.  I'll stick with being unfashionable, thank you very much.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:52:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Brainwashing does that. Also peer pressure. And it being trendy.

How many of them stick with it?

View Quote

Suicides have been rising right along with this chart.  Must suck being a kid and being taught you can be any sex you want.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:57:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Guess what.

When you promote and glorify something, you get more of it.

I equate smoking to this trend.

Smoking was glorified and endorsed for about 30 years. As a result, many people smoked.

Now we are endorsing, promoting and glorifying LGBTQ lifestyles. So we get more of it.

Some people are born with predispositions to things like addiction. I also think a certain percentage of people are born predisposed to be attracted to their own gender (or misgendered).

But the glorification and promotion of something is going to get your more of it. And while I doubt there is anything that could make me attracted to hairy man ass, I would imagine there are plenty of people who's opinion could be swayed by constant conditioning.

Reality is, it is a tough balance. Society accepting those who are what they are, without prejudice versus basically encouraging people to do/be something that they nominally aren't. Right now we are (IMO) way too far on the "yay for gay" side and those numbers reflect it.
View Quote

I don't think people are born gay. I think something happens to people when they are very young that effects them psychologically.

I don't think homosexuality is a genetic defect. It is a personality disorder caused by trauma or as this clearly proves social programming.

It is a kink, like furry or putting light bulbs in the ass. No one is born wanting to dress up like a lobster or screw a door knob.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The only place I've ever heard that is on GD, mainly by people who can barely read.
View Quote

It is unusually conservative compared to other young generations which are always more liberal than their parents. By a narrow margin, it is an unusual fluke.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think this is the correct mentality though. Your sexual life doesn't need to be the concern of others. If you go out friday night and fuck dudes and saturday night and fuck chicks, why is that a concern? Why is that a problem?

View Quote

Because some people think it's icky. Like how some people think guns are scary.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kids in school think it's cool to be gay.

This.

Where I work, there are several lesbians. One was for real deal, had just enough butch about her to tell some physical disposition for it. She is conservative pro Trump, pro gun. There is another one, very loud about being a lesbian, can't make it through the day without a conversation about her lesbianism.

So the butch one tells me one day, that the loud one is not really one she's just about the "look at me I'm gay!" I know she has fucked a couple of guys at work over the years, but she just blamed it on being drunk.

So yeah, I think for the most part it's a rebellious "cool" thing now. When tats and piercings just don't cut it anymore.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#43]
There's something in the water
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Sperm banks and surrogate mothers are a thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uh, no... 1 in 6 people are not LGBTQ, if this were true the US population would have a negative birth rate.

Sperm banks and surrogate mothers are a thing.

While possible its not very common. How many LBGTQ individuals/couples do you know of that are making lab babies? Ive heard of a few adopting (doesnt increase population), but not many paying the big bucks to manufacturer a baby.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#45]
I call bullshit on their stats.  

This headline is all part of trying to make alternative lifestyles part of the mainstream.  Just like every television commercial needs to have a gay couple or some such thing in it.  

These young people won’t indoctrinate themselves.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted: No one is born wanting to dress up like a lobster or screw a door knob.
View Quote

DON'T JUDGE ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We're all a little gay. Just takes a little bit to get us to admit it. Like joining the Navy for example.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Brainwashing does that. Also peer pressure. And it being trendy.

How many of them stick with it?

View Quote

With any luck, all of them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#49]
lol.

brain washing to reduce population.

the rest get the "abortion is a rite of passage" treatment.

It's population control.

its highly effective, and uses social pressure, and hilariously works very well on the children of the most hated, the "evil upper middle class" white kids.

by the time they realize what they've done, depression and alcohol abuse will take its toll.

only to see them be replaced by tons of immigrants.

haha. they fuckin fell for it...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You either suck dick or you do not suck dick.

Straight women and gay dudes are cock suckers.

You either eat pussy or you do not eat pussy

Straight men and lesbians are pussy eaters.

So there are really two genders... cock suckers and pussy eaters.

Hope that clarifies things...

You've doubled the pool of people you'd date?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top