Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 12:30:18 PM EDT
Picked up some digital camo fabric at a Hancock Fabrics yesterday.  Fairly dark combo of black, greys and minimal white.

Wouldn't be good for daylight use in many areas, but once twilight sets in, it's gone.  Especially in an urban evironment.

Hancock is I believe mostly in SoCal .  They also had traditional woodland and other camo schemes.  First project will be a rifle case.
If I was a smart-ass I'ld say see the attached pic.  but don't have one yet.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#2]
We have Hancock in Fla. I'll have to check that out.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#3]
There's some of them stores in KC too.  Might have to go take a look at it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 10:39:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.hancockfabrics.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=180

I forgot to add it isn't on their website (above) either .  That btw is a 55year old colt Cobra with factory shroud and mershon grip adapter.

It appears to be a cotton/poly ripstop.  Was on a clearance table on a "Ornamental Fleece" bolt, so I have no idea who made it .
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 11:10:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Picked up some digital camo fabric at a Hancock Fabrics yesterday.

I promise you I will not ask you wtf you were doing in a fabric store.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#6]
And along your question line if I were to be trying to pick up wimmen, would I have better pickings at a fabric store or a hardware or auto parts store??  Sides Ma Danby was there for quilting supplies, so fabric was about the only thing available to take home.

Getting webbing (or trying) to make a belt for some buckles I've picked up along the way and I'm also making a few rifle bags.

You should see the inner lining material. It's a pre-quilted miniature jaguar spots and stripes motive.  That oughta shake up the guys on the firing line.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"I promise you I will not ask you wtf you were doing in a fabric store."
www.peninsulaclarion.com/images/091803/SWEARING.jpg

I'll tell you why he was in the fabric store... look carefully at the back of that head.... you know who it is?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top