Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 4:51:48 PM EDT
<snip>"At least half of us realize that this is a crooked administration," Kent Mayfield said. "This is still a free country, but look what happens if you voice that."

"He definitely has been wrongly detained," he said. "My brother's life is in jeopardy for being profiled by the FBI for his faith and for his vocal criticism of this administration." <snip>

This little traitor is a bonified Bush hater...just like the ones we all read post from.

His wife is an Egyptian Muslim that help convert him to Islam/Terror/Murderors..he was'nt directly EID in the military but they found he worked with explosives in some way. This story has 6 foot legs right now...the FBI is not only focused on him but other sympathizers who may be planning more plots. Amazing. We knew Democrats hated Bush..but this is ridiculous. Can't you just win the election the old fashion way? Earn it?

www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/front_page/1084017838220270.xml

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
That's "bona fide",  FYI.

Anything that's bad for Kerry is GOOD.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I read the linked story three times looking for the <snip>...<snip>.

What you quote is not in there. What are you quoting and what the heck does this have to do with a Presidential race?

If you are implying that President Bush will win because of the Patriot Act, I think I should point out that many of the people voting for him this Fall do not like the Patriot Act one bit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Bona fide

The first story from the Oregonian did an interview with Mayfield's brother..Brandon hates Bush.

This has nothing to do with the Patriot act. Has everything to do with being a liberal Democrat in America. They sympathize with the terrorist and use the bodies of fallen soldiers to bolster Kerry as president. Sick and twisted. Not all Dems are this way..broad brush, I know. But, they have "peace" marches with A.N.S.W.E.R. and other communist groups who are funding terror worldwide. this needs to be pointed out and stopped. I am wondering how many hippy liberals are sitting around looking for ways to support AlQueda,,apparently there are 2 now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Read it, didn't see anything in there about Kerry....
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't think of a single Democrat living in my town that would support bombing a train in Spain or funding a Muslim terrorist group.

True, there are Whackos in the Democratic party, just like there are in the Republican party. Liars, Conspirators, and Thieves, too. Smear Artists, Closet Communists, New World Order Groupies. Zealots willing to do and believe anything to see "their" man win.

However, I fail to see how the legal problems of Mr. Mayfield have any bearing on this coming election.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry...............I dont get it either!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#7]
www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=5067297

This is'nt about John Effin' Kerry...this is about traitorous acts by American citizens. The democratic party is full of these types of people, wake the hell up. Did you see the anti-war marches in D.C.?? These are the very people who help fund terror around the world. Truth of the matter...if it's bad news for America, it is good news for the Dem party. They have no genuine concern for our troops in the war..none. This is why every little squirmish, every bad day in Iraq, they jump out and throw their hatred towards the President. Again, this is sick. Power hungry sluts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top