Anyone else bought their new CD?

www.velvetrevolver.net/downloads/audio.asp

This is the best hard rock album I've heard in a long time
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#1]
... Nice, I'll have to get this!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
First I've heard of them, I'll have to give it a spin.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:17:16 AM EDT
[#3]
They are destined for greatness!!!!  Think about it Guns N' Roses lineup minus Axl, and Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots.   Now if Scot Weiland can just keep his ass out of jail/rehab.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They are destined for greatness!!!!  Think about it Guns N' Roses lineup minus Axl, and Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots.   Now if Scot Weiland can just keep his ass out of jail/rehab.

They are destined to failure . He is an adict , and he doesn't care that he is an adict . At least the rest of them care enough to clean themself up for the most part . This band will imploded after touring starts .
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are destined to failure . He is an adict , and he doesn't care that he is an adict . At least the rest of them care enough to clean themself up for the most part . This band will imploded after touring starts .

Unforetunately, you're more correct than you know.  Weiland was busted for drugs before the CD was even released. Half the other guys are all recovering alcoholics and/or heroin addicts.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unforetunately, you're more correct than you know.  Weiland was busted for drugs before the CD was even released. Half the other guys are all recovering alcoholics and/or heroin addicts.

I know . I have been following it . The band has the potental for real kick ass rock and roll back in music . But they just ned to keep him in check.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#7]
weiland's still alive huh?

staley beat him to the grave but with the heroin he oughtta be there soon enough
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
weiland's still alive huh?

staley beat him to the grave but with the heroin he oughtta be there soon enough

Why did I just think of Sid and Nancy? lol. Ah...you gotta love the H

Kevin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top