Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 4:40:50 AM EDT

A horse looks out a window of the trailer its being hauled in after a Dodge Neon collided with it, Tuesday, May 4, 2004, in Winnemucca, Nev. The accident occurred after high winds blew dust from a freshly plowed field across the roadway severely limiting visibility. As a result, there was a six-car pileup that ended with the vehicle in the back of the horse trailer. The horse, Crimson Agent, escaped the accident unharmed. (AP Photo/Dee Holzel)

Boxing promoter Don King and U.S. President George W. Bush shake hands at a Republican National Committee fund-raiser in Washington, May 5, 2004. King was seated onstage with other dignitaries while President Bush spoke to supporters. US ELECTION REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

An Atlanta firefighter leans from a parking deck with a BMW protruding over the street below in downtown Atlanta, Wednesday, May 5, 2004. A valet trying to park a sports utility vehicle accidentally hit the parked BMW, sending the unoccupied car halfway off a deck and dangling over the street and a parked SUV below. No injuries were reported. The SUV and the front end of the BMW were intertwined in the collision. (AP Photo/Angelo Antonio Duarte)

Skin from the head of a poisoned chimpanzee is seen at Sao Paulo University's Zoology Museum February 16, 2004. Seventy-three Sao Paulo Zoo animals have died from poisoning this year, and Brazilian police said on April 6 that they were extending their investigation because they still lacked sufficient evidence to charge suspects. (Paulo Whitaker/Reuters)

A moose named Zero stands in a wildlife park in Gray, Maine, on Wednesday, May 5, 2004. A moose's bulbous nose adds to the cartoonish look of the gangly creature. Two researchers decided to take a closer look at the unconventional snout. Among their findings were that the nose's structure allows moose to close their nostrils while foraging for aquatic plants. (AP Photo/Pat Wellenbach)

President Bush hugs 15-year-old Ashley Faulkner in the crowd gathered for his speech Tuesday, May 4, 2004, in Lebanon, Ohio, in this photo taken by the child's father, Lynn Faulkner. Bush paused to hug the girl after learning her mother had died in the September 11 attack on the World Trade Centers. (AP Photo/Family photo by Lynn Faulkner)

The latest Adidas shoe, called '1', is shown here in Portland, Ore., Thursday, May 6, 2004, during its' introduction at the company's U.S. headquarters. The shoe is equipped with a microprocessor capable of making five million calculations per second to adjust heel cushioning. It can turn firm for off-road, trail running and then soften up when it hits the pavement. (AP Photo/Don Ryan)

Gray wolves are shown resting after a meal on Isle Royale, Mich., in this 2001 file photo. Upper Michigan's surging gray wolf population has exceeded 200 for the fifth consecutive year, a milestone that likely will bump the animal from the endangered species list. (AP Photo/Michigan Tech University, Rolf Peterson)
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:43:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is a +1 for the new Adidas running shoe, it is worth every penny.

WHen you actually run with them you will love them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:47:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Don King is a Republican? It will snow in Dallas today!

No matter how bad his hairdo, no matter how many people he pisses off, I have always kinda damn near liked him (fuckin thug murderer), this seals the deal.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:50:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No matter how bad his hairdo, no matter how many people he pisses off, I have always kinda damn near liked him (fuckin thug murderer), this seals the deal.

Publicity whore, he would sleep with the devil to promote a fight (I bet he already has)!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:51:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you, Johnny_Reno!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:52:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Publicity whore, he would sleep with the devil to promote a fight (I bet he already has)!!!

You dont understand. Once a Black man comes out of the Republican closet, life 'at home' is never the same.

Normally I would agree with you. Politics is an exception at a fundraiser. If he spent money on a R, he is an R.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:20:44 AM EDT
[#6]

"Will someone PLEASE pull the wiper blade out of my ASS?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top