BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 5:16:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:18:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119100,00.html

NEW YORK — Just in time for Mother's Day, Heidi Klum (search) is a mom.

The 30-year-old German supermodel gave birth to daughter Leni in New York on Tuesday, according to her representatives.

On Klum's Web site, Leni was listed as weighing 3,750 grams, which is just over eight pounds.

The baby's father is Flavio Briatore, managing director of Renault's Formula One team.

Klum, who has appeared in Sports Illustrated (search) magazine's swimsuit issue, separated in November 2002 from her husband of five years, celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino.

Where do they get off printing such obvious falsehoods?
THAT KID IS MINE, I tell you! MINE!  

This post is meant to be humorous. If you did not find this post funny, please call 1-900-GET-FUNY.

Now she is a MILF!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:21:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Having sex with Heidi Klum is not so difficult. Having actual intimate phyiscal contact with Heidi Klum is a little more difficult.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:23:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit, that's not funny.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:28:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Just thinking...MILF is nice, but the MLF is a South American terrorist organization.  Not only do you have to be careful of what you wish for, but you have to be able to carefully articulate what you wish for!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:38:01 AM EDT
[#5]
sidetrack:

A local restaurnt is advertising a "MILF"... mothers days dinner ... < they call it mom id like to feed...>

my point .....is who in their right freaking mind would take thier MOM to a MILF dinner?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:41:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just thinking...MILF is nice, but the MLF is a South American terrorist organization.  Not only do you have to be careful of what you wish for, but you have to be able to carefully articulate what you wish for!

When I first saw the term MILF flying around the net  and not connected to terrorism, I was like WTF!  After a little "research", I didn't take long to figure out the difference!   I wonder if that terrorist group has changed their name, their name doesn't conjure up terror anymore!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:42:05 AM EDT
[#7]
That's most definitely F'd up!
Worthy of Two! abused faces
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Uh....what's a MILF?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:06:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Mother I'd Like to Fuck.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:07:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
sidetrack:

A local restaurnt is advertising a "MILF"... mothers days dinner ... < they call it mom id like to feed...>

my point .....is who in their right freaking mind would take thier MOM to a MILF dinner?

That's just wrong!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:09:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Uh....what's a MILF?

I didn't know either.  A quick Google search on it turned up "Mother I'd Like to F(ornicate with)" .
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I am married to a MILF.

Happiness Ensued.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Uh....what's a MILF?

I didn't know either.  A quick Google search on it turned up "Mother I'd Like to F(ornicate with)" .

The Value of ARFCOM is that you will become well versed in all sorts of subject matter that you didn't know previously!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:35:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I posted this on the hometown forum when I first saw it, but there's a blond here locally with a red convertible Mustang & a personalized license plate that reads "MILF"    I did a serious double-take the first time I saw it - I thought that I must have read it wrong...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top