Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 11:34:24 PM EDT
My youngest works at the Snack Bar  at his Jr. High.  some kid tried to pass a fake $20 on him.  Ding Ding Ding - "Hey, Shirley, look at this fake $20."  And the SHTF.  The "passer" bursts into tears.  "I didn't do it.  I didn't do it just gave change for it."  Turns out some kid was burning $20 bills old style on a color copier at school. (and making a big error doing it in addition to easily spotted wrong paper)  And distributing them via friends for profit.

Well the PD showed up, kids walked out of class to the office.  He wasn't sure what the final outcome will be but it is guaranteed that there are a bunch of righteously scared kids and deservedly so.  8th graders so they know better, I spect that if any got off campus that kid is gonna be toast or at least browned real well on both sides.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:26:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Way to go Junior Crimebuster!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
what a sell-out. his ass will be jumped for years to come. i recommend you move your family to a different county.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:34:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what a sell-out. his ass will be jumped for years to come. i recommend you move your family to a different county.

Sierra_Hombre, I present you with:

Have a wonderful day!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#5]
He's actually getting some good reactions on this.  Seems like the preferred method of passing was getting a "friend" to make change.  then the friend has the bogus bill.  Apparently some of them ended up getting caught off campus and surprised by people not wanting the bad bills.

Not a good idea to screw yer buddies wholesale.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey assclownfuck, I'll bet your tune would change if YOU ended up with a couple of those fake bills.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You ought to know, I'll bet they beat your ass all the way through Jr high and then high school even to this day.

Why The Fuck aren't you banned again yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top