Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/24/2021 5:16:03 PM EDT
We know joe and hunter are in cahoots with the communists. How bad do you think this taiwan thing will get?

https://andmagazine.com/talk/2021/01/24/is-joe-about-to-surrender-taiwan-to-beijing/
Since September of last year, Chinese aircraft have made over 100 such flights, and their scope just jumped significantly. Only yesterday eight mainland Chinese nuclear-capable bombers and four fighter jets entered the southwestern corner of Taiwan’s air defense identification zone on Saturday forcing Taiwan’s military to deploy its own aircraft and missiles to counter the threat. Another such provocation occurred just hours ago.
View Quote

But, Donald Trump is no longer President. In his place is Biden, who caved once before, either because he lacks the moral courage to do otherwise or perhaps far worse because he was paid to do so.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta pay for the election favors granted.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it a bad position to put the united states or an ally in and/or does it benefit china?

If any of those answers are yes, then of course he/they will.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Give it to them.  At this point, we have more to worry about with our own country.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Bidet will nothing to protect Taiwan. China knows it, they will invade in less than 4 years.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:25:24 PM EDT
[#5]
If daddy Xi wants it, the sniffer in charge will deliver it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bidet will nothing to protect Taiwan. China knows it, they will invade in less than 4 years.
View Quote

Yep, a perfect opportunity to show off their stolen military tech and don’t forget Hong Kong, they gonna get raped too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, Taiwan is fucked and they know it. No way in hell we will offer anything more then token assistance when the chicoms invade.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not up to speed on foreign relations, why do we give a fuck about Taiwan?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#9]
In the end, it will come out worse for all Liberals.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

They want to be free from the filthy communists
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#11]
We can't even protect ourselves from a communist take over, how are we supposed to help Taiwan?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because we are a Nation founded on Liberty.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are a success story by being everything China isn't. China takes it personally.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:34:31 PM EDT
[#14]
He gave Crimea to Putin. Now it's time for him to repay Xinnie the Pooh
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We can't even protect ourselves from a communist take over, how are we supposed to help Taiwan?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Shit, you can expect more chicom ICBM tests off the coast of California that will be denied endlessly again.

Biden: “Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?”
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#17]
How long before Taiwan or Japan announce their fully functioning and deployed physics package?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Give it to them.  At this point, we have more to worry about with our own country.

View Quote

Might as well give Cali to China as well. Nothing more than a parasite on the west coast.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s the computer silicon wafer headquarters of the planet.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Time to buy Taiwanese boat builder stock.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How long before Taiwan or Japan announce their fully functioning and deployed physics package?
View Quote

That is what I was thinking. Taiwan needs to team up with Japan and build nukes while they can.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much. There are more details to the story but the overall theme is fuck the commies.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

There will be no war with china just our military being humiliated and china allowed free reign.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Well of course
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Might as well give Cali to China as well. Nothing more than a parasite on the west coast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately that is where most of the wafer fabrication facilities are for the semiconductor industry.  If you give up Taiwan then where will the US get its chips?  It should never had got to this point but it has.  Our politicians, bankers and corporate heads have sold this country out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Honestly Taiwan just needs their own nukes at this point.  It's the only way they can truly be free of the Chinese threat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pre commie .gov of China that ran from Mao
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like Biden already surrendered the South China Sea so yea, I can see that happening.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

That war drumbeat out of poo bear is referencing something.  This makes sense to me.  Now that HK is gone, what else would top the list?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you a good dentist? @drsalee

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Chinese Joe would sell out freedom loving Americans, union members, police, National Guardsmen, etc., why not a few million freedom loving Taiwanese?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Taiwan is gonna fight to the last man and then the women are gonna go at it with pointy sticks. Their entire military is set up to repel a sea borne invasion. I hope by the time the Chinese finally win, there's literally nothing there for them to take
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes say goodbye to SE Asia.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Are you a good dentist? @drsalee

View Quote

Judging by his house? Yes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#37]
If FJB rolls over while the CCP takes over the Republic of China, it would not surprise me one bit.  FJB emboldens the CCP.  I’ll stand with freedom.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Chinese Joe would sell out freedom loving Americans, union members, police, National Guardsmen, etc., why not a few million freedom loving Taiwanese?
View Quote

Would? Would sell out? Is and will is more appropriate

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuckhead doesn't give 2 about Taiwan
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Remember though, Xiden says he is going to repair all relations with America’s allies....if there is enough payoff
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's not done selling out either.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Possibly sooner. According to China Uncensored on YouTube, there are two times every year when the weather and currents are favorable to an invasion from the mainland. March is the next window (previous was last October IIRC). China has been invading Taiwanese airspace constantly keeping their jets scrambled and wearing their readiness down. It is a matter of "when" not "if" but I go along with sooner than later.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt, unfortunately for us.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#44]
China tested bush and obama - they likely feared Trump, so no real test, but they will test obiden and then take Taiwan after they verify that he's a senile old puppet and won't do a thing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Don’t forget to factor Hunter and his MO, into your answer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I think, at the moment, a US Navy Carrier Battle Group could probably take the Red Chinese coast guard in a stand up fight.  Four years from now, I’m not so sure.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#47]
I think China will let it go in order to let Joe not looked biased while he sells our souls to them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think, at the moment, a US Navy Carrier Battle Group could probably take the Red Chinese coast guard in a stand up fight.  Four years from now, I’m not so sure.
View Quote

Depends on what rules of engagement Bidet allows.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#49]
globalist mafia takes over the competition bribes politicians to help them

pretty much the history of the world right there

Rome for example
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Unfortunately that is where most of the wafer fabrication facilities are for the semiconductor industry.  If you give up Taiwan then where will the US get its chips?  It should never had got to this point but it has.  Our politicians, bankers and corporate heads have sold this country out.
View Quote

This is absolutely true.  They have all been making money hand over fist by using cheap chinese labor, not caring that they gutted the US industrial base in the process.  This was a deliberate move on China's part.  They have been long marching their way into DC for decades.  It's all about to come crashing down.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top