Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/21/2021 9:22:48 PM EDT
The increase in looting and rioting in Seattle (the ransacking of the first ever Starbucks in particular) in the past few days made me think of one thing.......

What do you get, when you spend years  glamourizing and encouraging a dangerous fringe political movement that your party can no longer control?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I laughed my ass off when I saw that in Portland and Seattle. Enjoyed the,  Fuc& Joe Biden chant. Really lol’ed when I saw they trashed the Democrats headquarters in Portland.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Rioting and burning stuff in places like seattle and Portland is really just about on par with setting a pile of shit on fire
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
funny as hell.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I laughed my ass off when I saw that in Portland and Seattle. Enjoyed the,  Fuc& Joe Biden chant. Really lol'ed when I saw they trashed the Democrats headquarters in Portland.
View Quote

They really have unleashed hell..... And now that they have what they want they can no longer control the beast and it's running rampant........
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope they burn down every Democrat run city in the country.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#6]
3.5% is the magic “regime change” number!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Twitter's already locking down Antifa accounts.

And the police out there aren't holding back any longer because they aren't ordered to hold back from the city.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]
The old orthodox rebbi speak of the man of clay.

This is a damn good analog, kid.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The increase in looting and rioting in Seattle (the ransacking of the first ever Starbucks in particular) in the past few days made me think of one thing.......

What do you get, when you spend years  glamourizing and encouraging a dangerous frige political movement that your party can no longer control?

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE MURRAY!!!!!!!
View Quote

I missed the First Starbucks story. I guess now they have an explanation for why their coffee tastes burnt.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And the police out there aren't holding back any longer because they aren't ordered to hold back from the city.

View Quote

Its amazing.......Biden the Messiah gets sworn in and suddenly big tech is all about helping stop this horse shit.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#11]
The real test is when the weather warms up and some aspiring rapper gets clipped by the cops...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:51:55 PM EDT
[#12]
They burned the nation for at least 4 of Obamas 8 years.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I missed the First Starbucks story. I guess now they have an explanation for why their coffee tastes burnt.
View Quote

With a dash of burning liberal tears to add a salty note.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#14]
gee wonder why big media isn't covering this right away...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Biden signed an Executive Order halting ICE/DHS deportations.  In doing so, he communicated CLEAR condemnation of ICE/DHS.

Later that evening, ANTIFA -having been incited to do so by Biden- VIOLENTLY ATTACKED the ICE/DHS Facility in Portland, in an act of Insurrection!
View Quote

The difference between this and the capital is there is no political currency at stake so no one cares.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#18]
But, it’s just an “idea”!!

??
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Imagine that...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:03:50 PM EDT
[#20]
It was Trump's America until yesterday???
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#21]
The Democrats created and endorsed this monster, now let them deal with it.  (Of course, they'll try to flip the narrative that their own left wing psychos are right wing Trump supporters.)  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#22]
The burning of our American flag really chaps my ass in a bad way.  It makes me sick to see them do this.  Those who burn our flag should be ejected from the country.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:09:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The burning of our American flag really chaps my ass in a bad way.  It makes me sick to see them do this.  Those who burn our flag should be ejected from the country.
View Quote

Hell yeah brother.gif
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:11:56 AM EDT
[#24]
LOL
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:12:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They really have unleashed hell..... And now that they have what they want they can no longer control the beast and it's running rampant........
View Quote

Strategists could make use of this stupid nonsense and push the Democrats back towards moderation/centrist and away from marxist zealotry.  If only.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:13:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The real test is when the weather warms up and some aspiring rapper gets clipped by the cops...
View Quote

Not that I wish for bad shit to happen,  but this would be very interesting to see.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:18:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Biden signed an Executive Order halting ICE/DHS deportations.  In doing so, he communicated CLEAR condemnation of ICE/DHS.

Later that evening, ANTIFA -having been incited to do so by Biden- VIOLENTLY ATTACKED the ICE/DHS Facility in Portland, in an act of Insurrection!
View Quote

Here's the problem, with your argument; ANTIFA aren't Republicans or Trump Supporters, therefore they can't be insurrectionists.

You think this is going to be "fair?"

Come on man!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:32:26 AM EDT
[#28]
"They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that on both levels. They’re not going to let up and they should not"

That sounds like insurrection talk if there ever was some.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:38:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just straight oofed.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:47:34 AM EDT
[#30]
There's gonna be some strange bedfellows in Biden's Amerika.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:09:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Democrats created and endorsed this monster, now let them deal with it.  (Of course, they'll try to flip the narrative that their own left wing psychos are right wing Trump supporters.)  
View Quote

What do you mean try?

They were already saying something about whyte supremacists being responsible for some of the riots over the summer.

And the alphabet agencies are saying whyte supremacists are the biggest threat to the country.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:14:33 AM EDT
[#32]
lol. Congress must not have gotten the memo.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:18:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Maybe they should send his loyalty tested National Guard to Portland and turn into another armed camp.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:18:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I laughed my ass off when I saw that in Portland and Seattle. Enjoyed the,  Fuc& Joe Biden chant. Really lol’ed when I saw they trashed the Democrats headquarters in Portland.
View Quote

I hope it keeps up....... it’s funny to see them deal with the same crap they foisted on Trump
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Good.

Unlike most here, I do enjoy things that cities have to offer but fuck 'em.

The left created that monster, they can live with it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:23:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
They burned the nation for at least 4 of Obamas 8 years.
View Quote

I hope every truly-American poster here has a hunting rifle. I understand .243 can do some things.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:31:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I hope they burn down every Democrat run city in the country.
View Quote

So they can move into your neighborhood on government programs you'll pay for? You're such a great neighbor...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:35:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. Everyone should take note of that on both levels. They’re not going to let up and they should not"

That sounds like insurrection talk if there ever was some.
View Quote

Yup. But wrong party.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:42:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The real test is when the weather warms up and some aspiring rapper  Doctor gets clipped by the cops...
View Quote

fixed
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:50:36 AM EDT
[#40]
These corrupt fucks and the cunts in the media will simply say it’s white supremacy trump supporters even though there’s all races running around causing mayhem in the background. After that it will be trump supporters dressed up as black antifa to cause a riot. These corrupt turds will put there obvious bullshit spin on the narrative and the mouth breathing liberals will take it as the gospel from the Lips of a retard saint ??
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:25:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Antifa and BLM are very much like pesky insects.  As soon as the weather warms up enough, they will start to become an annoying nuicense again.  Some years are worse than others, but as one person said,  we got 4 of 8 in Obama's administration.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:27:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:36:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What do you get, when you spend years  glamourizing and encouraging a dangerous fringe political movement that your party can no longer control?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CornyImpressiveFlounder-max-1mb.gif
View Quote

They could control them if they wanted to.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:36:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, it seems they're starting to treat both extreme positions of the political spectrum similarly, and also both ends are starting to agree on some ideological viewpoints. Should end well.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Rioting and burning stuff in places like seattle and Portland is really just about on par with setting a pile of shit on fire
View Quote

It’s like picking up dog shit with your own hand, placing it in the bag, setting it on your own porch and on fire, then stomping it out yourself. The irony is fantastic.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Its amazing.......Biden the Messiah gets sworn in and suddenly big tech is all about helping stop this horse shit.....
View Quote

No shit. It’s both hilarious and maddening.

I’m sure we will also see a narrative shift to say these people are right wing domestic terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No shit. It’s both hilarious and maddening.

I’m sure we will also see a narrative shift to say these people are right wing domestic terrorists.
View Quote

For sure it will be something along those lines.  And frankly I'm looking forward to it, because being called right wing extremists will really piss the Antifags off even more, and they'll go into turbo-destruct mode.

LoL, can't wait...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Where do I send my donation?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Night of the Long Knives
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top