User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:55:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A paranoid dictator is a very dangerous dictator
View Quote

This,Scared and cornered is a bad combination.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Guarantee that JFB handlers are holding hunters laptop and other illegal shit over their heads. They are going to 25th amendment his ass, it's just a question of when. I believe it will be after he gives a speech to world leaders and he goes way off tele-prompter. Then he will address the nation and tell everyone that he has dementia and that he will concede power. I mean really do you think they are letting him anywhere near the launch codes even after tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I doubt Biden has a clue what is going on around him.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#4]
San Francisco and New York city assholes run the country now.  Joe biden is just a rubber stamp.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Biden is a “Yes, cmon man” person.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think he's even aware of what's going on.  I highly doubt he's the one making the cabinet picks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:00:31 PM EDT
[#7]
He will be written down in the liberal history bools as being the greatest President ever.  This will happen when he steps down and relinquishes the Presidency to Harris
I think that was the plan from the beginning.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]
It doesn’t matter.

Biden is the President but he isn’t the chief executive. He’s nothing but a doddering old man who reads what he is told and presents 0 risk to those who present him these things other than him fucking up his lines. It was been proven that the media will cover for him regarding anything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]
There's no disagreement that Biden*'s best days are well behind him.  Each day he wakes up is not going to be as good as the previous day.  That's the fact of someone on the glide slope of life.  It will be interesting to me to see how Dr. Jill manages the transition into darkness.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#10]
When Biden gets put on the spot. His personality shifts dramatically into what he thinks will work best for him at that time.

like one minute acting like he's going to rumble with a factory worker who calls him out.

Or acting like a victim father whose son just stumbled onto the wrong path of drugs. Probably due to his selflessness and just putting him self out there for others.

He is all about image. Like old school politicians on steroids.

Just get ready for all the failures of his administration to be all trumps fault. While the media reports his amazing job on an unbelievable up hill battle.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#11]
You can't stop what's coming.  Suddenly, I find these words reassuring.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Zero feels for Biden and anyone that is part of the government.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#13]
He can barely read his 90" teleprompter TV that is six feet in front of him...can't wait to see him try to talk on his own without it
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He is too stupid but I assume his wife knows this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's afraid of the Trump voters.

He's afraid of the troops.
He cannot or should not trust his own party.  The truth is that the reaper will come from his own party.
He has to have reached pure paranoia by now.

He is too stupid but I assume his wife knows this.

DOCTOR Jill Biden...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:19:25 PM EDT
[#15]
If I was Joe Biden surrounded by the sharks and wolves that surround him right now, this would be running through my head:

You should have known the price of evil
And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah
No one to call, everybody to fear
Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#16]
It is time to lace his intelligence "briefings" with fantasy.

The Space Force regrettably reports that the desalination plant is currently down on Moon Base Zeta.

There have been, however, great strides in the at-distance killing capacity of our team of mutant ESPs which we currently hold on level 14B of Wright Patterson Air Force base.  Yes, the one near Dayton.  Who would have thought Ohio was so crucial to national defense?

Finally, our top scientists have regained control of the telemetry of the floating doomsday device currently in geosynchronous orbit over Beijing.  That's good.  It is one less thing to worry about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Biden is just a name.  A posterchild for scapegoats.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He's afraid of Americans
He's afraid of the world
View Quote
I'm afraid I can't help it. I understood that reference.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Guarantee that JFB handlers are holding hunters laptop and other illegal shit over their heads. They are going to 25th amendment his ass, it's just a question of when. I believe it will be after he gives a speech to world leaders and he goes way off tele-prompter. Then he will address the nation and tell everyone that he has dementia and that he will concede power. I mean really do you think they are letting him anywhere near the launch codes even after tomorrow?
View Quote

Think of the bonus it would be if they don't have to.

With all the fearmongering they are doing, it almost feels like a setup to replace the 25th with a rifle round, coming from a gun belonging to a "Trump supporter".

They get rid of him, the Ho gets the WH and sudden onset totalitarianism becomes the order of the day. Suddenly all that tinfoil hat shit about immediate gun bans and confiscations, round ups and internment of Trump supporters, social credit, shut down of all dissenting platforms and speech, restriction of movement etc ain't so far fetched.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#21]
He'll just stay in the basement.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:25:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He's afraid of Americans
He's afraid of the world
View Quote
I hear he tooted in bed so loud that he woke himself up and fired off two blasts.

Unfortunately for him the first one was into his undies.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#23]
No he's not.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#24]
On top of that, he has the 20 year presidential hex to worry about.

I'm sure he will be 'spirit cooking' like a boss to avoid it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I doubt he will last six months.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#26]
The RETARD is the most dangerous "elected"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#27]
He’s also already pissing off foreign leaders and migrants.

Canada is pissed he’s cancelling the XL Pipeline and asked him not to do it.

His “people” are warning the central American migrant caravans they’re not going to be treated as expected when they get here.

And he’s spitting in the faces of our military.

He’s a douche.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He’s also already pissing off foreign leaders and migrants.

Canada is pissed he’s cancelling the XL Pipeline and asked him not to do it.

His “people” are warning the central American migrant caravans they’re not going to be treated as expected when they get here.

And he’s spitting in the faces of our military.

He’s a douche.
View Quote

And to top all of that off, he didn't even win the election.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He cannot or should not trust his own party.  The truth is that the reaper will come from his own party.

View Quote

Can we stop with this he/they are scared of us BS.  All of this is show to freak out the voters so they will comply.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#31]
It's time for that Indian curse to show back up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Less than ZFG.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#33]
If it was Stalin, he would just kill everyone.

Staff, Generals, and anyone who works for them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sounds like where Stalin put himself. Crazy makes him dangerous in all directions.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:58:30 PM EDT
[#35]
President Harris.

By Presidents Day or July 3rd
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Can we stop with this he/they are scared of us BS.  All of this is show to freak out the voters so they will comply.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you ignore the truth you can't fix the problem.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#37]
He doesn't really know what's going on around him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
President Harris.

By Presidents Day or July 3rd
View Quote

Either right off the rip or 2 years, 1 day so Harris can run for 2.

ETA: That said, I don't think it matters anymore. They could put a ham sandwich in the oval office and the policies wouldn't change and it would get re-elected.
Elections used to have consequences, now they are inconsequential. Voting is now done to make the little people think they have a say.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope.  He's blessed to have dementia at this point and has no idea.  Weeeeeeee!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Not so much. They have control of gov, media, big business, tech, giving out gov handouts and he will not be pres very long handing overto VP.

Scared, not.

If it makes others feel better believe.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#41]
I think he will be the Uncle Junior.  

Someone to take the heat after the D party turns on itself.  

Idealist Commies always turn on the pigs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#42]
his handlers will handle everything

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Biden can't spell "spot".
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#44]
O'Brother Where Art Thou - Damn! We're In a Tight Spot!

Maybe he will RUNN OFT.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:24:35 PM EDT
[#45]
He has FAR less to worry about from Conservatives than his own party and base.  Conservatives aren't out there calling for his head on a stick and likely never will cross that bridge.  

His own party?  They can be quite blood thirsty.  They burn cities, murder opponents, destroy lives with doxxing, and generally are nasty people to deal with on any level.  

I might consider Biden a dolt and a crooked politician but I'd never ever call for his violent removal from office.  That's not how we do things in America.  Watch what comes out of his base within a year or two.  It's going to get ugly and it won't be our fault.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Isn't this the fate of so many other Communist leaders?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#47]
There's already a theme song.
David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Biden doesn't even know what day it is.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's not nearly aware enough of what's going on to be paranoid.

The troops were called in by his handlers to remind us who's in charge, and then they realized that a large number of those same troops likely voted for Trump after they all arrived in D.C.

Yes, his handlers will puppet him until they can no longer keep up the charade, and then it's 25th Amendment and her turn.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean like his own party in conjunction with the CIA taking him out with an assault rifle with a patsy wearing a Trump hat?  The Patsy killed instead of captured and a national emergency gun ban and confiscation?

Lead investigators....the Eff Beee Eye!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top