Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what's the promo code? Tried to order a couple and it wants a code at checkout. I know there are a bunch of codes out there from beck and rush and everyone else, but this thread made me order and now I don't have a code.
View Quote

I tried too.  See Above.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So what's the promo code? Tried to order a couple and it wants a code at checkout. I know there are a bunch of codes out there from beck and rush and everyone else, but this thread made me order and now I don't have a code.
View Quote

@Britt-dog

See if RSBN still works.  That was for Right Side Broadcasting Network.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At some point wouldn’t it be easier to just make your own country?
View Quote

Maybe we could do a group buy on some deserted island in international waters.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Cancel culture going to cancel culture.
View Quote

Works both ways. They cancel My Pillow, I cancel both of them. See how that works? Wonder who take a bigger hit?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If we were a Country that celebrated civil discourse as a sacrosanct principal, that would be the proper response.  Realistically though, we don't, and distancing yourself from controversy is your best avenue of survival.

My pillow brought the controversy, Kohls and BBB did not.
View Quote

No people bringing the discourse to Bed Bath and Beyond are the problem.  Bed Bath and Beyond saying Oh you are right are the problem.  

It is Mikes Right to have a problem with the Dominion and everything else.  Now they want to hurt him, because he is fighting the fight.  I am supposed to be OK with that?  Then they win.  They cry and Kohls and BBB drops him.  

I don't cry, I just stop the faucet of money and will direct it straight to Mike.

Sorry, but they are winning because we are not supporting our own and people keep saying "oh he did it to himself".  
He didn't cower like everyone else.  Why didn't he just let them steal the presidency and be quiet like all of us?
The man was in a rare situation where he had a voice so he used it.  
Now they want to punish him, and they are.
I don't want to let them.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Sucks but those pillows suck more.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@Britt-dog

See if RSBN still works.  That was for Right Side Broadcasting Network.
View Quote

Thanks.  That worked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#8]
You know, I could use a new pillow. FOing for a good cause

Code RADIO gets you one for $30
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Now I can't shop at Bed, Bath and Beyond anymore?
View Quote

I didn’t know anyone shopped at BB&B anymore.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

As soon as you do, they’ll demand inclusion in your new country!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make your own retail store chains.

As soon as you do, they’ll demand inclusion in your new country!

Yup
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Bed Bath and Beyond and their stupid fucking membership.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#12]
With the link above to the podcast about 1 min in he says to use code:  "mikeg" ... I just went to the site and tried it and it all the pillows were $30 and dog beds were $20 for a small.

ETA:  Shipping is not free though ... wants $9.98 shipping.  So, don't know if there are any codes to get discounted pillows and free shipping.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
With the link above to the podcast about 1 min in he says to use code:  "mikeg" ... I just went to the site and tried it and it all the pillows were $30 and dog beds were $20 for a small.
View Quote

So here is the codes:

RSBN works I confirmed.
mikeg according to you on the podcast.
RADIO according to post prior to yours.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Wife got us freedom pillows for Christmas...no complaints so far!

How are their towels? She is looking at them now.

With everything being cancelled; we are only going to be able to buy pillows, goya, and yuengling
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So here is the codes:

RSBN works I confirmed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So here is the codes:

RSBN works I confirmed.

I have tried all 3 and they all work to get discounted pillows and dog beds.  None of them take off shipping costs (FYI).
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If we were a Country that celebrated civil discourse as a sacrosanct principal, that would be the proper response.  Realistically though, we don't, and distancing yourself from controversy is your best avenue of survival.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The proper response is "We don't support and are not involved in any of our various manufacturers political beliefs.  However, we do not wish to deny our millions of customers their right to purchase products at our venue. "

It is a complete chicken shit move and totally PARTISAN to say, oh you went against democrats, our customers complained. Sorry now we must drop you.  It is complete B.S.

It's the left that is forcing people to choose sides.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Hell, here you can buy 'em at Fry's Food when you get groceries...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#18]
BBB has been floundering for some time and closing stores
Good move to piss off customers and drive away 50%+ from your already hurting business

Anyways, most of what they sell is chinese slave labor produced
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have exactly one too many pillows.  But you never know, my kids are always taking mine and using them to build "forts".
Mike is awesome and I want to purchase more, tried your link and it is not applying any discount.  It wants $160 for 2 pillows.  I get them from BJ's for a lot less than that.  

@CavScout8  Do you have a code?

And F* BB and Beyond.  I have spent a lot of coin there.  Another one off the list.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Found this. Good deal! $30 for queen, $35 for kangz.

https://www.mypillow.com/mypillow-exclusive-offer.html

PILLOW CASES ARE DISCOUNTED TOO IT TURNS OUT, when you add the pillows to the cart.

Got 'MN Lake Blue' because Minnesota.

I have exactly one too many pillows.  But you never know, my kids are always taking mine and using them to build "forts".
Mike is awesome and I want to purchase more, tried your link and it is not applying any discount.  It wants $160 for 2 pillows.  I get them from BJ's for a lot less than that.  

@CavScout8  Do you have a code?

And F* BB and Beyond.  I have spent a lot of coin there.  Another one off the list.  

Mike Gallagher's show with Mike Lindell

https://michaeljlindell.com/mike-llndell-mystore-announcement-mike-gallagher/

There's a GREAT promo code right away in the show!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I can't blame Kohls or BB&B.

My pillow went super political and brought blowback on the businesses that carried his product, of course they don't want to be part of that.
View Quote

@SoonerBorn

You're profile pic is super political. Please remove for the sake of the website.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#21]
New pillows for me then.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Will probably buy a couple of MyPillow dog beds direct later today.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Their pillows suck and the owner is a dimwit
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are your other 357 posts so succinct and well thought out?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Does the left have a list of companies that they are boycotting?

That way whenever I buy products in the future, I can make sure to buy them from the companies on that list.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Bed crap and beyond store near me went out of business. Kohls is usually filled with crap and overpriced.
View Quote

The only time that I've ever been in at Kohl's it was filled with old women and I mean really old women
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Would it  be a shame if their pillow area was discombobulated, repeatedly, until the policy was reversed? Or is that too harsh?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm sure Kohl's is going to stop selling Nike and Levi's then too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Are your other 357 posts so succinct and well thought out?
View Quote

Quite
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Kohl's is going the same way Mervyn's went when they flushed.  Mervyn's sold a solid quality polo shirt which I liked and then bit by bit the quality went to shit.  Same same Kohl's
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:17:44 PM EDT
[#31]
tHEiR buSiNesS TheIR rULz
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

At some point wouldn’t it be easier to just make your own country
?
View Quote

Yes, that is the time. But I do have to point out that 2 dying retailers are probably nothing compared to the 10,000% increase he's probably seeing in direct websales.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Works both ways. They cancel My Pillow, I cancel both of them. See how that works? Wonder who take a bigger hit?
View Quote

I've been begging arfcommers not to buy from Amazon for years, and threads still pop up with people bragging about spending $20,000 per year with Amazon and stuff.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

My pillow went super political and brought blowback on the businesses that carried his product, of course they don't want to be part of that.
View Quote

Whatever. They stopped making pillows and started making masks so people could have what they wanted because we were told it was important and we needed them.

I guess we should cancel the companies that stepped up to make ventilators too. iT's SO pOLitiCaL
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Dominion is about to hit him with a defamation lawsuit too. 2021 is going to be challenging for him.
View Quote

They should do it,  the discovery is very much welcomed I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Anyone try these sheets?  I hate thin sheets that pull off the corners when you roll.

Giza
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who let Mr Fatso relocate his fat ass from New York City to the beloved state of Tennessee?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Something something, free speech, something first amendment.

Do the political leftists companies get to have free speech? It's like they don't have an opinion about anything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#39]
edit
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ain’t that the truth. My closest town has 30,000ish in population. With TWO Mattress Firm stores.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there can be a Mattress Firm on damn near every corner their can be My Pillow stores...

Ain’t that the truth. My closest town has 30,000ish in population. With TWO Mattress Firm stores.

I've even seen them across the street from one another....I'm not sure how they do it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No people bringing the discourse to Bed Bath and Beyond are the problem.  Bed Bath and Beyond saying Oh you are right are the problem.  

It is Mikes Right to have a problem with the Dominion and everything else.  Now they want to hurt him, because he is fighting the fight.  I am supposed to be OK with that?  Then they win.  They cry and Kohls and BBB drops him.  

I don't cry, I just stop the faucet of money and will direct it straight to Mike.

Sorry, but they are winning because we are not supporting our own and people keep saying "oh he did it to himself".  
He didn't cower like everyone else.  Why didn't he just let them steal the presidency and be quiet like all of us?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SoonerBorn reminds me of all the posters that say the obama administration wasn't so bad and nothing changed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Excellent product. Pretty sure we bought direct from My Pillow.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bullshit.

The My Pillow guy will be around a long way after those two dinosaurs of retail go the way of Blockbuster Video.  Hell, probably won't take two years...

FBB&B, FKohls.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:29:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Says "mr fatso"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

BBB?  meh,   they're political,   they bent the knee to BLM on their instagram acct and did the whole "Blackouttuesday" crap,  They're not exactly trying to avoid politics.  

They chose sides
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:33:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Try code J84 for a big discount. J34 and J66 too.

I ordered some sheets.  Good beds make for good sleep and clear heads.  Worth it.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Who let Mr Fatso relocate his fat ass from New York City to the beloved state of Tennessee?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lefties are spilling out of their lefty cities to escape lefty policy.

Then they vote for more lefty trash when they get there.

Lefties suck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:33:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

And sell shit from other companies that’s getting done like this as well. call it Liberty mart or something like that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Been thinking about buying one. Guess I need to head over to BJ's Club on my lunch hour to buy one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Summary of codes so far:

RSBN
mikeg
RADIO
J84 for a big discount?  
J34 and J66
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top