User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The FBI is the biggest joke of all time, change my mind.
View Quote

Their Intel sources are meta data chatter pulled from cell phones.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:08:18 AM EDT
[#2]
A bunch of paranoid mother fuckers right there.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:12:10 AM EDT
[#3]
What are they gonna do when they infiltrate........ Talk stupid shit.... we have enough of that already from all sides.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sounds like they're setting up for a false flag.
View Quote

Yup, Americans are blind
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:21:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:22:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:23:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol

what a shitshow these news articles have become
View Quote

Propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you suggesting that they may have a shooter in the NG who has been placed to whack out The Big Guy, forcing Kamala to assume the presidency while simultaneously justifying a national crackdown on all Trump supporters?

That's preposterous! How could you even think such a thing?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you suggesting that they may have a shooter in the NG who has been placed to whack out The Big Guy, forcing Kamala to assume the presidency while simultaneously justifying a national crackdown on all Trump supporters?

That's preposterous! How could you even think such a thing?

Well he is out soon enough anyway but this way they get the guns and silence all right wind media at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:33:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Are they that stupid? I've been a Q critic and disbeliever (although I'm humoring it for 72 hours because I'm not ready to take the Black Pill yet and there are no more moves) and even I know the Q followers believe action will be taken by military + DJT, NOT themselves. In fact they've specifically been told NOT to take matters into their own hands.

If someone who doesn't keep up with the movement and thinks they're probably nuts being played by a LARP knows enough about it to know that, how totally brainless and incapable of even the most basic ass research must the FBI be? I mean, really?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Marines

Make

Oswald's

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:03:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are they that stupid? I've been a Q critic and disbeliever (although I'm humoring it for 72 hours because I'm not ready to take the Black Pill yet and there are no more moves) and even I know the Q followers believe action will be taken by military + DJT, NOT themselves. In fact they've specifically been told NOT to take matters into their own hands.

If someone who doesn't keep up with the movement and thinks they're probably nuts being played by a LARP knows enough about it to know that, how totally brainless and incapable of even the most basic ass research must the FBI be? I mean, really?
View Quote

That is a good point. But last week a bunch of them for the first time started becoming negative and saying "the plan" had failed. Pompeo"s tweet telling people to follow him to his personal twitter starting on the 20th is what convinced a noticable segment of them that Biden might truly be inaugurated
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

You make a good point.

However you have to take into account some of them ruined their whole lives playing the game.

It is rare but I have read where they have claimed to have lost relationships with their families, gotten divorced, quit or fired from their jobs etc.

Now they are struggling to find safe spaces on the internet. Q is gone. Trump is gone. All their favorite Twitter people have been banned. Now they are being laughed at and ridiculed.

You have to remember this was real to them... they actually believed that stuff...

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You make a good point.

However you have to take into account some of them ruined their whole lives playing the game.

It is rare but I have read where they have claimed to have lost relationships with their families, gotten divorced, quit or fired from their jobs etc.

Now they are struggling to find safe spaces on the internet. Q is gone. Trump is gone. All their favorite Twitter people have been banned. Now they are being laughed at and ridiculed.

You have to remember this was real to them... they actually believed that stuff...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make a good point.

What? I was talking about the FBI. My point was about the FBI.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What? I was talking about the FBI. My point was about the FBI.
View Quote

Haha I misunderstood and jumped the gun. My bad lol.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:24:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Clown world FBI Edition.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#16]
The media is just salivating for something to happen. Its all they talk about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Remember the Maine!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#18]
What is a Fan.?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup. Prepping the narrative.
If that doesn't have any teeth to it, it sure places our NG in a bad spot.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope those FBI agents are putting their signatures on those statements.  Deep State runs deep but they're outing themselves.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Does anyone now believe the FBI wasn't the enforcement agency for Dems during Trumps term?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Hello fellow firearms enthusiasts!

Can we make this a clone thread?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The media is just salivating for something to happen. Its all they talk about.
View Quote

I have followed a leftist Q-comment sub since the beginning. They fantasize about Q believers turning violent the way chocoholics fantasize about double fudge brownies. I'm not a Q believer but I don't think there's any realistic chance of them turning violent.

One of the top threads on GreatAwakening.win:

Hit piece. Apparently DS derps are trying to use Q & Anons to fearmonger. Apparently they didn't get the memo: We are researchers who deal in open-source information, reasoned argument, & dank memes. We do battle in the sphere of ideas and ideas only. We neither need nor condone violence."

[Qualifier: if Q people deal in 'reasoned argument,' the moon is made of cheese.]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sounds like they're setting up for another false flag.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh FFS.

Why would Q followers want to sneak in, or have anything to do with what they believe is going down?

They've been trusting the plan.

The plan is for the Trumpster to pull a sneaky on Biden and have the military arrest them all and send them to Guantanamo. We're all supposed to get emergency messages exposing all the pedos. Nowhere in the "Q" fantasy land is there encouragement for anyone to do anything but watch and wait.

And they've already set the stage for when nothing happens, except a Biden inauguration.

I guess they all know that. And we all know that. But the rest of the normies don't know shit. So the false flags, I'm sure they are planning, will dupe all the same idiots that think the election was clean and fair.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Getting silly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh FFS.

Why would Q followers want to sneak in, or have anything to do with what they believe is going down?

They've been trusting the plan.

The plan is for the Trumpster to pull a sneaky on Biden and have the military arrest them all and send them to Guantanamo. We're all supposed to get emergency messages exposing all the pedos. Nowhere in the "Q" fantasy land is there encouragement for anyone to do anything but watch and wait.

And they've already set the stage for when nothing happens, except a Biden inauguration.

I guess they all know that. And we all know that. But the rest of the normies don't know shit. So the false flags, I'm sure they are planning, will dupe all the same idiots that think the election was clean and fair.
View Quote

Somebody has been paying attention and not getting their info from fake news losers.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top