BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Ownage
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]
These letters are of no importance to you.
Nothing to see here, move along.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent point Tango! Oh well someone has to do it. We just need more people doing it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Im wondering what kind of false flag event they are conjuring up in DC
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I work for my city's Dept of Public Safety and also fall under Emergency Management, same city the Capital is in. We programmed 150 radios for our NG a few days ago, Gov announced more than 75 called up today, so I had a little heads up. No city employee has been told to not come to work, although a lot work from home due to COVID. As of this morning, our ERT (SWAT is a separate unit) had not been called up, nor any of our support or command vehicles, nor barriers placed downtown. I drove past the capital yesterday, and while I saw a few Capital Officers patrolling the area (after dark), no one took notice of me, nor did I see any barriers etc placed as of that time. Nothing boarded up, no emergency lighting, generators, or anything to indicate it wasn't business as usual. We were told to stay home, or not come to work rather, on Monday, but they do that every year on the same day, so doubt its related. I should also point out I am in a red state in the central US if that makes a difference.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Dave's not here man....he's "outside."
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#8]
OP ain't coming back.  Hes got something "big" going on outside.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes.

I am also allowed to be outside.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I must be missing something.
View Quote

You  and me both
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#12]
My neighbor works for the social security and they will be closing the office leading into the 20th. Most of them work from home , but the few that go in will no longer be allowed in the coming days
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When I saw the title, I had really high hopes for this thread.

I felt a tingle down my spine, my loins began to swell, my testicles expanded and turned a deep shade of purple as the corners of my mouth turned up in an involuntary smirk.

I took a deep breath of anticipation and closed my eyes, savoring the moment, putting my mind completely in the here and now.

I began to read the thread, and what a massive disappointment
View Quote

Lol,been here since 08 and still get your hopes up??
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I work for a utility company on the front range of Colorado.  Today we got an email, from our municipal department head, saying that Denver got a call saying Q was going to attack or poison the Denver water supply and all of us should keep an eye out and report any suspicious activity.

Lol.  I can't believe that this email was forwarded as far as it was.

Q isn't real.  They might as well have said Skeletor was getting to launch an attack.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Am of political leadership in my area. Haven't heard anything from higher ups or any scuttlebutt from anyone else across the entire state. As a matter of fact, there was a conference call for the state today, only thing that was discussed was the lessening of covid regulations.

There were over 350 people on the conference. State, county, and local politicians. Not one person brought up some crazy capitol insurrection or being able to go outside with government notice. I mean we literally had half the states government on the call,  and not one person mentioned letter carriers were getting special letters telling them to keep carrying the mail even if crazy shot goes down.

Quit believing crazy shit. Your half sosters wife's daughters husband's ex girlfriend father in law who knows somebody that anotherbpersonwhohas a neighbor of a letter carrier is just as fake as when news says "trump is totally a felon says someone that allegation knows someone that is familiar with an unnamed source who works in New Zealand but has met their prime minister once on a phot shoot and is totally legit source because their yacht is named after them."

Fuck. Our side can be worse than the commies.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Sometimes my poops float.

Sometimes my poops sink right away.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My close friend (USPS Delivery) just received a note from the government, stating he is allowed to be outside. Right after that, his aunt, another .gov employee was told NOT to come to work until further notice.

Not interested in blowing smoke boys. Anyone heard similar?

Somethings coming. And quick.
View Quote

Dude thats crazy! I was outside today. Not going outside tonight though! Rain.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
its probably just a covid "essential worker" permit. my company made me one.
View Quote

The president of my company explained to us that it's HIS business that is essential. We, as employees, are not.

Quite the motivational speaker.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:52:37 PM EDT
[#19]

My note says "Execute Order Nineteen Thirty Six"
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:56:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#21]
I know an ex- Delta Seal Sniper who told me that a postman was going to be allowed to go outside.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Was his Aunt fired?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:01:10 AM EDT
[#23]
I received a speeding ticket in the mail today, so I know my neighborhood USPS workers are still working.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:06:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Am of political leadership in my area. Haven't heard anything from higher ups or any scuttlebutt from anyone else across the entire state. As a matter of fact, there was a conference call for the state today, only thing that was discussed was the lessening of covid regulations.

There were over 350 people on the conference. State, county, and local politicians. Not one person brought up some crazy capitol insurrection or being able to go outside with government notice. I mean we literally had half the states government on the call,  and not one person mentioned letter carriers were getting special letters telling them to keep carrying the mail even if crazy shot goes down.

Quit believing crazy shit. Your half sosters wife's daughters husband's ex girlfriend father in law who knows somebody that anotherbpersonwhohas a neighbor of a letter carrier is just as fake as when news says "trump is totally a felon says someone that allegation knows someone that is familiar with an unnamed source who works in New Zealand but has met their prime minister once on a phot shoot and is totally legit source because their yacht is named after them."

View Quote

What's a soster?  

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:07:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sometimes my poops float.

Sometimes my poops sink right away.

View Quote

Depends on how much lead you're eating.  If it's floating, you're not getting the daily recommended amount.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:17:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I work for a utility company on the front range of Colorado.  Today we got an email, from our municipal department head, saying that Denver got a call saying Q was going to attack or poison the Denver water supply and all of us should keep an eye out and report any suspicious activity.

Q isn't real.  They might as well have said Skeletor was getting to launch an attack.
View Quote

Wait wat?! Are you serious?! Skeletor is gonna attack?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:17:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mother fucking SKELETOR! I knew it
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:19:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have eyes and crosshairs on Skeletor. If he so much as farts in an evil way he ded.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I felt a tingle down my spine, my loins began to swell, my testicles expanded and turned a deep shade of purple as the corners of my mouth turned up in an involuntary smirk.

I took a deep breath of anticipation and closed my eyes, savoring the moment, putting my mind completely in the here and now.

I happened to be outside letting my cat pee when the mailman came, I bladed at 45 and my adrenelin spiked and he just looked at me funny and said all he had was junkmail from Fingerhut today

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:24:35 AM EDT
[#30]
It IS the Matrix.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:25:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have eyes and crosshairs on Skeletor. If he so much as farts in an evil way he ded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure he dutch-ovened Teela, last night.  She was pretty annoyed about it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:29:32 AM EDT
[#32]
OP is legit poster I seen him post good stuff before. I believe he is correct. Something BIG is coming.

The bridges in DC are shutting down Tuesday so people can't get in or out ? only a smaller bridge open.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:30:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:36:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don’t care what anyone says, I have never come onto this forum to spread bullshit. Laugh, cry jump around and dance. I told you what information I was just given.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:38:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I happened to be outside letting my cat pee when the mailman came, I bladed at 45 and my adrenelin spiked and he just looked at me funny and said all he had was junkmail from Fingerhut today

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you let him live?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:41:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:43:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I received a speeding ticket in the mail today, so I know my neighborhood USPS workers are still working.
View Quote

Well you do live in Washington state, so to be fair, society could have completely collapsed, aliens could be invading, and the cascadia quake at mt. Rainier could all be going off at the same time and they’d still be out speed trapping and cutting tickets for no front plate in this state
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:44:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
OP is legit poster I seen him post good stuff before. I believe he is correct. Something BIG is coming.

The bridges in DC are shutting down Tuesday so people can't get in or out ? only a smaller bridge open.
View Quote

The Critters are trapped!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:45:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:47:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Since he will be allowed outside to do his job can you ask him to do a favor for me. Find the fucking package I mailed on the 17th of December that was last seen departing Denver on the 20th.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:47:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Does this mean Ann Margret is not coming?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:50:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Someone has been drinking the Scranton water from the lead pipes again.  Go down to the local beer garden and have a couple two.. tree
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:50:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, OP is legit.

DC folks were told to have food on hand, as well.  Delivery, and such, was apparently going to be shut down.  

Awful lot of stuff going on for a virtual inauguration.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:52:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What's a soster?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's a soster?  

That's Montuky for the girl your Daddy is screwin....
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:54:27 AM EDT
[#45]
USE YOUR WORDS OP. You’re shit doesn’t make any sense.

Soooo a postal worker has a permission slip to go outside???  WTF does that even mean? Are postal workers under house arrest or something?

Some of you people can’t articulate the simplest of things.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:55:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Yep, it's just fear mongering to keep the narrative going.

ive had several govt friends that received instructions either not to come into the office or be very vigilant and aware of whose around if you do.
View Quote

Anyone else see any fires at the Capitol?  Pravda.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:03:52 AM EDT
[#47]

I need to go back to Costco for more tin foil.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:05:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's a soster?  

I'm okay if that's his heaven.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:05:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm not a USPS delivery guy do I have to go outside or can I stop being essential and stay home for a while
View Quote

@Krink

need to know who that broad is in the avatar
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:09:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I need to go back to Costco for more tin foil.
View Quote

Hmmmm...both have been Antifa hotspots in the state.  8k, or so, in Portland alone.

I don't think recent measures are aimed against folks like us...even if it seems like it.

Guess we'll see.

I will, however, be staying home for the most part, for the next week, or so.  
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top