Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Science" cannot rule out long-term issues...because the vaccine has only been in use five months or so.   Give it 10-20 years and telle what side effects are possible.
View Quote

There's no way of knowing whether this vaccine waits 3 years to makes your eyes flip inside out and your brain leak out of your nose. It could even have no negative effects for a decade and then kill 100% of people who took it. It could make you way more vulnerable to the 2029 Superflu.

But probably not.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You obviously, didn't listen to any of it.....

Especially the Hydroxychloroquine part.
View Quote
Please explain it to us, Doctor. Keep in mind we're just ignorant lay people and don't use all those big words.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There's no way of knowing whether this vaccine waits 3 years to makes your eyes flip inside out and your brain leak out of your nose. It could even have no negative effects for a decade and then kill 100% of people who took it. It could make you way more vulnerable to the 2029 Superflu.

But probably not.
View Quote

I am positive that within 50 years, the majority of the first group of people to get the vaccine will all be dead. I'd even bet serious money on it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am positive that within 50 years, the majority of the first group of people to get the vaccine will all be dead. I'd even bet serious money on it.
View Quote

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What about a computer scientist (Bill Gates), for some reason he is heavily involved.  MSM interviews him about the side effects of the vaccine.
View Quote
Gates graduated which medical school again?

Gates expounding on a vaccine's side effects is like Obummer expounding on freedom...neither one's opinion is qualified.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:36:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@deputyrpa I’ll bet you a Pmag that a three years from now there are no issues with fertility from the COVID vaccine.

And the proof that there is an issue has to be from a peer reviewed scientific study, not some conservative tribune click bait bullshit.

I’m sure she is a smart lady, at least smart enough and hard working enough to go through professional graduate level training. Supposedly so was Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, as well as the cocksucker governor of Virginia.
View Quote

And Anthony Fauci and every single senior member at CDC....So what.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Holy shit.

Some of the folks here would have us neck deep in Polio and Smallpox.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m curious as to the long term ramifications of the CV19 vaccines.  I understand how they’re supposed to work in theory, but I’m not so proud as to say I know what they’ll be doing.  

Big doubt on the female infertility part, but that would have some rather frightening ramifications for those of us who are already concerned with our race dying off and being severely outbred...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We also don't know whether or not the virus can cause infertility.  But there is no reason to fear that it does.
View Quote

No reason to fear that it does?

The virus attaches to the ACE receptors in our bodies.  ACE receptors are found in lungs and gonads. They've already found the virus in semen.  

Have you seen what the virus does to lung tissue?

Why wouldn't there be a suspicion that it damages fertility unless we've ruled it out?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What about a computer scientist (Bill Gates), for some reason he is heavily involved.  MSM interviews him about the side effects of the vaccine.
View Quote

He is not a CSist, & never was. He's a business "entrepreneur". Guess who wrote the windoze kernel? (Hint: it wasn't him).
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

...She also happens to be an attorney as well....
View Quote

That's one strike against her.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

View Quote

Historians sometimes say that it takes no more than three generations for a society to forget a catastrophe.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bill Gates' various foundations give money to organizations working on vaccines (notably, Rotavirus in certain areas where it is endemic).  Bill Gates has no technical input on developing those vaccines, which should be obvious given that he has no relevant medical knowledge.  His participation in such isn't because he's a computer scientists - it's because he's FILTHY RICH, and spends some of that money on philanthropy.  Anyone who tells you that Bill Gates is in any way directing how they are developed, what they contain, etc., is just blowing smoke.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I knew a guy who thought covid is a hoax. Right up until it killed him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not listening to an er doc over actual scientist
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Long term issues do not show up in short-term studies. Even fertility issues.

Give the vaccine another 5-10 years and I'll consider it for the kids. I'm indifferent to it as an adult. I'm encouraging my elderly dad to take it.
View Quote

BOOM!! Another man with some common sense
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

View Quote
When I read that verse Calvinism makes sense, but I have a hard time believing not everyone has an equal chance to make it to heaven.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

LMFAO

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, not a conspiracy theory about the mark of the beast or nano bots,

The Covid19 "vaccine" is simply not a vaccine the way we have come to know them.  It's different and experimental, and there are MAJOR issues that have not been answered.

1. It may make you extremely MORE vulnerable to dying from Covid19 because it causes your immune system to overreact
2. It may make females PERMANENTLY infertile.

These questions have not been answered, and so unless you are over 70 and have major medical complications, treatment with HCQ and Ivermectin is better if you get sick.

Here's Dr. Gold, Head ER Doctor and founder of American Frontline Doctors explaining the history and details of the crisis. the video is about an hour long but well worth it.  She offers compelling reasons, not emotion, about how to decide to get the "vaccine" or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok

LMFAO

OP your not allowed to post anything against the vaccine.  That's heresy to the doomers
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I think all those vaccine advocates like BG should get it first (and not some placebo they do in front of the public)
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm curious because this is what I'm hearing now from the anti-vax crowd.

What long term issues are you concerned about? Essentially all known SE's from vaccinations occur within 6 weeks of getting the shot. We are well beyond that for the trial groups.

Women and men of child-bearing age were in the stage 3 trials. Some got pregnant and there have been no issues. I believe there was one child that did not survive pregnancy, but that happens pretty often vaccine or no vaccine. There was certainly no evidence to show a trend or anything.

AFAIK the infertility thing came from one German anti-vaxxer and then it spread on blogs. I havent seen any evidence beyond this. If it exists, please post it.

Did you know that Gullian Barre syndrome, is 16x less likely to occur with a flu shot than it is from actually getting the flu? I just came across that the other day.
View Quote

Why do people like you use that term anti vaxxers for people who say anything against this damn vaccine. My self and many many many others like myself are NOT anti vaxxers.

We've had every damn vaccine there is just about. But the very damn moment we question just one rushed untested vaccine. That so many people who are heavily financially invested in it are pushing. That have access to hugh media platforms to push it. People scream ANTI VAXXERS!!!

There have been many many other medical professionals who've spoken out against the vaccine that were silenced online by the tech giants invested in this vaccine, doxxed and even fired.

We are inundated 24 hours a day 7 days a week none stop with COVID this, COVID that. With the MEDIA drilling it into us nonstop.

Yet whoa if anyone dares speaks out and says hold on a minute. I have questions. These doctors are reporting this and they say.......

They are immediately attacked by calling them ANTI VAXXERS for using common damn sense. Instead of allowing themselves to be lead blindly like a herd of animals.

There was a study done and no I do not have a link to it. It was on the news that vaccine caused the placenta to detach from the uterus wall causing a miss carriages.  These finding/reports though seem to disappear as quickly as they are found. As if by magic.

WOW just like alot of other medical professionals who spoke out against this vaccine and many conservative and gun forums lately. But nah these thing can't possibly happen here in America. Because we have the 1st admendment. The government or tech giants would never ever censor the American people

Your a fool or irresponsible if you do not question this.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wyd do people like you use that term anti vaxxers for people who say anything against this damn vaccine. My self and many many many others like myself are NOT anti vaxxers.

We've had every damn vaccine there is just about. But the very damn moment we question just one rushed untested vaccine. That so many people who are heavily financially invested in it are pushing. That have access to hugh media platforms to push it.

There have been many many other medical professionals who've spoken out against the vaccine that were silenced online by the tech giants invested in this vaccine, doxxed and even fired.

We are inundated 24 hours a day 7 days a week none stop with COVID this, COVID that. With the MEDIA drilling it into us nonstop.

Yet whoa if anyone dares speaks out and says hold on a minute. They are immediately attacked by calling them ANTI VAXXERS for using common damn sense. Instead of allowing themselves to be lead blindly like a herd of animals.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#22]
People out here worrying about long term issues with the vaccine yet completely ignore the immediate and long term complications of the virus itself.

This is the same site that was pissed off at all the anti-Vaxxer Karen’s who were responsible for measles outbreak. The same people who laughed at the people who believe vaccines cause autism.

You do you though
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

My dad died of cancer in his mid 50's. He was the most fit guy in his 50's i have ever known.

Shit happens, and we are all gonna die one day.

Fear of death is for privileged and soft societies. And atheists.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The question is: did you type this response on a computer running Windows?  If so, how do we know Bill Gates didn’t use a backdoor into your machine to make this post?  How do we know it’s really YOU?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL at basically every word of this. Ivermectin and the affectionately nicknamed “HQC” basically do nothing. This one speech from this one chick means fuck all. MRNA vaccines are a revolutionary leap forward from traditional inactivated virus vaccines. And before you accuse me of loving media propaganda, I was saying all of this pretty much right at the beginning, when I started reading up on COVID and mitigation issues aimed at ending it.

The question is: did you type this response on a computer running Windows?  If so, how do we know Bill Gates didn’t use a backdoor into your machine to make this post?  How do we know it’s really YOU?!

All good points.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So why did the government scientists and the Lancet have to blatantly and falsely trash HCQ as dangerous if it does nothing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL at basically every word of this. Ivermectin and the affectionately nicknamed “HQC” basically do nothing. This one speech from this one chick means fuck all. MRNA vaccines are a revolutionary leap forward from traditional inactivated virus vaccines. And before you accuse me of loving media propaganda, I was saying all of this pretty much right at the beginning, when I started reading up on COVID and mitigation issues aimed at ending it.

So why did the government scientists and the Lancet have to blatantly and falsely trash HCQ as dangerous if it does nothing?

It does have negative side effects, though they would have obvious been worth it if it did what it was supposed to do.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Thank you for sharing that video, OP.  Surprised YT has not taken it down yet.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:44:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

My dad died of cancer in his mid 50's. He was the most fit guy in his 50's i have ever known.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fear of death is what the leftists are so brilliantly using in their ongoing attempt to subjugate a society that is turning away from God.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#28]

Who knows, we live in a world of deceit. There's no longer any completely trustworthy sources. A plethora of information but a lack of knowledge and truth.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Who knows, we live in a world of deceit. There's no longer any completely trustworthy sources. A plethora of information but a lack of knowledge and truth.  

View Quote

Unfortunately, This
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:28:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not according to many posters here. They were told by the people in their TV, that this vaccine is good to go and there is zero chance for any long term effects.

If you dare question anything, you’re an anti-vaxxer
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:30:41 AM EDT
[#31]
I was offered the vaccine yesterday.

Nope.gif
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:31:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I picked the wrong night to have insomnia.
View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:34:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:51:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

View Quote

More cases of polio are caused by the vaccine than the wild virus.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:55:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And Anthony Fauci and every single senior member at CDC....So what.
View Quote

You want to bet me a Pmag too?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:05:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

True or not about vid, ask yourself this about whether to take the vaccine-

Bill Gates has openly said he is an anti vaxxer.  Guy is against vaccinations.  He has also said he wants to reduce the worlds pop.  

So ask yourself- do you want to take a vax developed by a man who has said these things?
View Quote

Do you really believe Gates created the COVID vaccine?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:15:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

this is the part that is most important about nasty SARs type corona viruses......MERS, SARS1 and now SARS2.  they infect a very few and select people, once with high amounts of ACE receptors in their lungs.

those that get these specific viruses into their cells have the over reaction of the cytokine storm that basically is your own body killing you. plenty of article on the web about the cytokine storm reaction your body goes into, look it up.

the real mortality rate of covid19 is pretty low, the hospitals are complicit in the fraud about the real death rate. covid is real but its only fatal to a very few of the overall world population.

the other 4 corona viruses floating around in the world just cause colds and mild flu.  

thats just my theory on the SARS viruses based on my college education in genetics and molecular bio.

View Quote

So all those COVID deaths are fake?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:18:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Whassamatta? Can't deal with a view different from yours too?

Doctors are scientists too. She also happens to be an attorney as well.

Did you listen to the video?

Can you refute her well-reasoned and footnoted presentation, or just interested the ad hominem approach the left has made famous?
View Quote

How exactly does an ER Doc also have time to be an attorney?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:52:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

How exactly does an ER Doc also have time to be an attorney?
View Quote

By not being passionate about medicine.  The speaker hasn't worked full-time in medicine for several years.

The woman is obviously a charlatan.  There are so many clues, and many of our members are blind to them.

- The audience in the video is 100% friendly, hand-picked to be supportive.  Nobody challenged the speaker.
- The speaker is hawking an organization for which she is listed as "Founder" on its Web site.
- The speaker is not qualified to speak about much of what she said.
- The speech is filled with appeals to fear - You will be STERILIZED!
- The speaker didn't take any questions.
- Comments are disabled on YouTube.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:56:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Is it a coincidence that the same areas where they're rolling out the vaccine first are the ones that already have 5G?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:16:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:32:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Fwd:fwd:fwd:FWD:fwd:fwd:Fwd:fwd:fwd:YOUR NOT GONA BELEVE WHAT GAY LIBEREL SCEINTIST'S HAVE UP THERE SLEEVE
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is it a coincidence that the same areas where they're rolling out the vaccine first are the ones that already have 5G?
View Quote

Of course not.  Why else would 5G is be deployed first in poor Black neighborhoods?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Why do people like you use that term anti vaxxers for people who say anything against this damn vaccine. My self and many many many others like myself are NOT anti vaxxers.

We've had every damn vaccine there is just about. But the very damn moment we question just one rushed untested vaccine. That so many people who are heavily financially invested in it are pushing. That have access to hugh media platforms to push it. People scream ANTI VAXXERS!!!

Yet whoa if anyone dares speaks out and says hold on a minute. I have questions. These doctors are reporting this and they say.......

They are immediately attacked by calling them ANTI VAXXERS for using common damn sense. Instead of allowing themselves to be lead blindly like a herd of animals.

There was a study done and no I do not have a link to it. It was on the news that vaccine caused the placenta to detach from the uterus wall causing a miss carriages.  These finding/reports though seem to disappear as quickly as they are found. As if by magic.

WOW just like alot of other medical professionals who spoke out against this vaccine and many conservative and gun forums lately. But nah these thing can't possibly happen here in America. Because we have the 1st admendment. The government or tech giants would never ever censor the American people

Your a fool or irresponsible if you do not question this.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif
View Quote

JFC you're sensitive. I didn't call you or anyone else an antivaxxer. I'm neither pro or anti vax as it relates the Covid vaccine. I'm probably going to get the shot because my FIL is 80 and has a pace maker (he's a veteran career Navy pilot and an all around great man), and I'd like to keep drinking whiskey with him and listening to his aviation stories.

What long term SEs are people expecting to see 10-20 years after the vaccine, and what vaccines have caused something like that in the past? For some reason everyone is posting that is a problem, but no one has answered that question.

So you heard about a study on the news (that we arent supposed to trust), dont know any of the details, and cant even look it up? Man, that is some intellectual diligence. I'll listen to you instead of Offit from now on.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Long term issues do not show up in short-term studies. Even fertility issues.

Give the vaccine another 5-10 years and I'll consider it for the kids. I'm indifferent to it as an adult. I'm encouraging my elderly dad to take it.
View Quote

^^^
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The Phase 3 trials for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines included THOUSANDS of women of child-bearing age who were not known or believed to be pregnant.

If they were having fertility problems as a result of getting the vaccines, that would already be very obvious.
View Quote

That's abject bullshit.  Point to me in the study where this issue was resolved.

I know for an absolute fact you won't find it and I know why, but I'd like to see you weasel your way out of your fucking vacuous horseshit.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:07:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's abject bullshit.  Point to me in the study where this issue was resolved.

I know for an absolute fact you won't find it and I know why, but I'd like to see you weasel your way out of your fucking vacuous horseshit.

View Quote

Point out where I said it was resolved.  There isn't any evidence that the vaccines cause infertility, and of course it hasn't been proved that they don't.  But nobody who has much of a clue has any significant concern about that.  It's been "resolved" enough that there isn't any reason to halt vaccinations over an irrational fear that's being pimped by charlatans.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm curious because this is what I'm hearing now from the anti-vax crowd.

What long term issues are you concerned about? Essentially all known SE's from vaccinations occur within 6 weeks of getting the shot. We are well beyond that for the trial groups.

Women and men of child-bearing age were in the stage 3 trials. Some got pregnant and there have been no issues. I believe there was one child that did not survive pregnancy, but that happens pretty often vaccine or no vaccine. There was certainly no evidence to show a trend or anything.

AFAIK the infertility thing came from one German anti-vaxxer and then it spread on blogs. I havent seen any evidence beyond this. If it exists, please post it.

Did you know that Gullian Barre syndrome, is 16x less likely to occur with a flu shot than it is from actually getting the flu? I just came across that the other day.
View Quote

You vaxscheme proponents have zero fucking clue what you're discussing when you make these claims, as if you've read the fucking data...it drives me bonkers.  Show me the study (first tell me if this was the Moderna or the Pfizer study) where women got the shot and then got pregnant and that "there have been no issues," please?  

I know for an absolute fact that you can't make that statement about the Moderna shot because, according to them, the study has not concluded yet.  This state the study doesn't end until 10/27/22.

In fact, the study that might help determine the fertility issues doesn't begin until today.

Further-fucking-more, Pfizer's clinical trial can be found here. it states that any SAE's could be reported for up to 6 months after the second dose, which completely destroys your ignorant statement of "6 weeks."  

And because the studies are not completed, and won't be for a few years, I might add, you can't say diddily fuck all about the contents of them...I cannot read them.  If you're a physician, maybe you have some super-secret-squirrel access, but I doubt it.  If you do, and it is not available for release, PM it to me.  Until then, you'll continue to be just another fucking talking head who knows fuck all about what they're actually saying.

To the idiots who are saying shit like, "I didn't know Bill Gates manufactured the vaccine. Weird." and shit like that, he made not have had a beaker in his fucking hand mixing the shit up, but bet your fucking ass he paid for that fucker to do that job and told the companies what their primary outcomes would be.  

The shit I am posting does not even begin to include topis such as Administrative Capture suffered by the FDA and the multiple conflicts of interest involved in this entire charade; the patents, the money, all of it.  One only need to look at that information to know this has nothing to do with your health.  

Regardless, I'll sit back and await responses.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top