Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 42
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
One of the downsides of *most* crew cab 1/2 ton trucks now is the shortening bed length.  I used to have an F250 and I loved the bed truck tent I had.  I'm 6'3" and I can't lay down in a 5'7" without the tailgate down and even then you feel more exposed compared to longer beds.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Overlanders are the same guys who tried to change "going for a hike" into rucking.

Settle down, lifestyle bro.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pivoproseem:
A few years ago I ran across a 70-something couple in their Mitsubishi cab-over diesel box truck that had something like a swiss cottage themed camper where the box would normally be. They had been all over S. America and were heading to Canada, then putting it on a boat to end up in St. Petersburg.
View Quote

thats the dream! taking my rig overseas and exploring when i retire.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Double tappage! Trump's fault.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#5]
been overlanding for years.  i imported a trailer from south africa 3 yr ago.   here are a few pics of it set up in the yard while i was doing some spring cleaning during corona lockdown

2 double beds, 90L fridge/freezer, hot shower, sink, 2 burner stove, and plenty of juice to run whatever i need to "work from home" anywhere i can find cell service. 15'x15' wall tent.   all in 1500kg and 11 feet.

it's also useful in elk camp, but i've done several 7000 mi trips.  i want to do baja to arctic ocean next.

btw, car camping is awesome.  wheeling is awesome.  neither are "overlanding".  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I was working on getting my Tacoma that way.

Then I killed the Taco.

Now I have a '19 Ram 1500, which IMO is a bit big for true overlanding.  We can do some forest roads, but it's car camping.  I'm not going to drop money into a lift, suspension, RTT, etc.  Just a decent set of tires and a tonneau cover.

Trying to get the kids in to the outdoor scene.  In another 5 or so years I'll revisit the concept and start looking for another decent vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#7]
After watching a couple overlanding Youtube channels, I was thinking of getting into it since I miss camping.  My wife and I already go out on ATVs
every possible weekend so I'm trying to come up with a way to combine the two.   As far as it being hipster, I don't care.  Buying more gear and modding a vehicle so we can find out of the way places to camp sounds fun.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't do it for the 'gram; do it for your family!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Don't do it for the 'gram; do it for your family!

This! So much this!

Dad used to wonder why I spent so much time and money on what I did. Last year he went with me. Colorado high country, to Moab, was to the Four Corners and back home. Spent Father’s Day well over 12,000’ up in the Rockies a few days later we were having lunch at Top of the World. The smile on his face was worth every penny.

Quoted:
I get it.  I really do.  

But fucking A man, I find many of the young guys out in their tricked out 4runners havent the first damn clue about trail etiquette, leave no trace, etc.  Do a minute of web search on local rules and regulations, pack out your trash and put out your campfire and we shouldn’t have too many problems.  

Btw I work out in CO And patrol a couple of areas that are popular with the overland crowd.  

As I said in my earlier post, so long as people respect it, I am 100% OK with it. But sadly there are many who don’t, rather won’t. It’s called the Instagram Effect. People who will do whatever it takes to get that one pic, that they actually ruin what they’re trying to share.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm always amazed how bent out of shape some people get in these threads at the word 'overlanding.'  I don't get it. 'You whippersnappes can't call it overlanding, cuz I did it with grand dad's Suburban back in ought-8, and we just called it camping!'

It's just camping, guys.  Some with more equipment, some with less.  If people want to call it overlanding, then who cares?  The term has been around as long as there has been cars--probably before that.  I love watching the 4XOverland videos done by Andrew St. Pierre White (SP?).  Most of his trips are in Africa and Australia, and are pretty damn cool.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Lorax:
I just picked up a new Tacoma OR double cab long bed last week.
Ordered op a cap, rack, lighting inside and will be building a modular sleeping platform.
View Quote

I’m selling my Tacoma. One word: payload.  I bought a 2007 Silverado 2500.  Three times the payload of the Tacoma.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Razzman1:
I'm always amazed how bent out of shape some people get in these threads at the word 'overlanding.'  I don't get it. 'You whippersnappes can't call it overlanding, cuz I did it with grand dad's Suburban back in ought-8!'

It's just camping, guys.  Some with more equipment, some with less.  If people want to call it overlanding, then who cares?  The term has been around as long as there has been cars--probably before that.  I love watching the 4XOverland videos done by Andrew St. Pierre White (SP?).  Most of his trips are in Africa and Australia, and are pretty damn cool.
View Quote

if you want to call an AK47 an AR15, i don't really care.   but if someone said an AR and AK were the same thing, we'd all immediately know they simply are not educated about guns and have no idea what they're talking about.    words mean things.  if you want people to think you know what you're talking about, don't say overlanding when you mean camping.

the difference in overlanding and camping is camping is what you do overnight.    overlanding is a journey, and you can overland without camping.  

it's not about the equipment.  if someone is thru hiking the appalachian trail, you wouldn't say "that's just camping with a backpack" even though they camp every night for 4 months.
when the army was marching across europe in the 40s, they camped every night, but nobody calls WWII "just camping".
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm always amazed how bent out of shape some people get in these threads at the word 'overlanding.'  I don't get it. 'You whippersnappes can't call it overlanding, cuz I did it with grand dad's Suburban back in ought-8, and we just called it camping!'

It's just camping, guys.  Some with more equipment, some with less.  If people want to call it overlanding, then who cares?  The term has been around as long as there has been cars--probably before that.  I love watching the 4XOverland videos done by Andrew St. Pierre White (SP?).  Most of his trips are in Africa and Australia, and are pretty damn cool.
View Quote

Look up 4WD Action on youtube.
Aussie show where they "overland" pretty hard. They take on some pretty hard trails with stockish trucks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Does it count if you use a tinny?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:

Look up 4WD Action on youtube.
Aussie show where they "overland" pretty hard. They take on some pretty hard trails with stockish trucks.
View Quote

I’ve been watching those guys for years. I used to get their magazines and dvds.

Check out Sidetracked Australia, 4wd New Zealand, The Gall Boys and LowRangeNick.

The Aussies really do go overlanding (not driving to an off road park and going camping which is pretty much what we do in the US). I always lol when people talk about getting into overlanding-you’re probably already doing it.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 6:21:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By LostX:

This! So much this! 

Dad used to wonder why I spent so much time and money on what I did. Last year he went with me. Colorado high country, to Moab, was to the Four Corners and back home. Spent Father’s Day well over 12,000’ up in the Rockies a few days later we were having lunch at Top of the World. The smile on his face was worth every penny. 

As I said in my earlier post, so long as people respect it, I am 100% OK with it. But sadly there are many who don’t, rather won’t. It’s called the Instagram Effect. People who will do whatever it takes to get that one pic, that they actually ruin what they’re trying to share. 
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tabraha:
Don't do it for the 'gram; do it for your family!

This! So much this! 

Dad used to wonder why I spent so much time and money on what I did. Last year he went with me. Colorado high country, to Moab, was to the Four Corners and back home. Spent Father’s Day well over 12,000’ up in the Rockies a few days later we were having lunch at Top of the World. The smile on his face was worth every penny. 

Originally Posted By SekFan:
I get it.  I really do.  

But fucking A man, I find many of the young guys out in their tricked out 4runners havent the first damn clue about trail etiquette, leave no trace, etc.  Do a minute of web search on local rules and regulations, pack out your trash and put out your campfire and we shouldn’t have too many problems.   

Btw I work out in CO And patrol a couple of areas that are popular with the overland crowd.  

As I said in my earlier post, so long as people respect it, I am 100% OK with it. But sadly there are many who don’t, rather won’t. It’s called the Instagram Effect. People who will do whatever it takes to get that one pic, that they actually ruin what they’re trying to share. 

Preach it man.  We don’t have many hard and fast rules but if you’ve done some saw work on a 500 year old juniper for a stupid pic, well then you might be payin for it.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By LandKruiser:

I’ve been watching those guys for years. I used to get their magazines and dvds. 

Check out Sidetracked Australia, 4wd New Zealand, The Gall Boys and LowRangeNick. 

The Aussies really do go overlanding (not driving to an off road park and going camping which is pretty much what we do in the US). I always lol when people talk about getting into overlanding-you’re probably already doing it.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LandKruiser:

Aussie show where they "overland" pretty hard. They take on some pretty hard trails with stockish trucks.

I’ve been watching those guys for years. I used to get their magazines and dvds. 

Check out Sidetracked Australia, 4wd New Zealand, The Gall Boys and LowRangeNick. 

The Aussies really do go overlanding (not driving to an off road park and going camping which is pretty much what we do in the US). I always lol when people talk about getting into overlanding-you’re probably already doing it.

One of the few good parts about living in CA is there are places where you can do multi day point to point offroad trips without hitting pavement.

I was going to do Mojave road this year but stupid beer flu put the kibosh on that whole thing (too hot now).
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I've got a 100 series landcruiser that is only used for camping and offroading. So I guess it's an overland vehicle.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ASUsax:
Here's my setup, it's currently on the DL after an incident where I snapped the axle.  (Field fixed; new axle installed, but had to take a leaf out to make it work on the trail, and there's some cosmetic damage to fix also)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/38583/IMG_20190414_065433535_HDR_jpg-1421855.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/38583/21273417_10108540821447251_8757048797898-1421857.JPG
View Quote

@ASUsax

What trailer is that?
Have a 2 door soft top Wrangler also. As you know space is tight. A small (really light and really cheap) trailer would be great.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#20]
As for showers, look into the waterport setup. I have a couple for different vehicles.  Works decent and cheap too. Order from costco or direct from waterport.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#21]
My wife got hooked watching this series on Amazon Prime Xpedition Overland She now wants a vehicle to do this in. I told her she better start making triple her income to do this stuff. Series is definitely worth a watch. Just be careful of the machete
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By heavy260:
My wife got hooked watching this series on Amazon Prime Xpedition Overland She now wants a vehicle to do this in. I told her she better start making triple her income to do this stuff. Series is definitely worth a watch. Just be careful of the machete 
View Quote

I didn't realize they were on Amazon prime.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I went over the land...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#25]

looks good man!

i dont know why the hate from GD, i guess thats par here.

overland goes hand in hand with the outdoors, hunting and 2a.

just like any hobby, there are retards that take it over the top
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#26]

I didn't realize they were on Amazon prime.

View Quote

A lot of people give them shit for how commercialized they’ve become. But I’m not one of them. Sure Clay can sound like an inspirational poster in your junior high counselors office, but’s he’s done well for himself and his family. He took what  he loves to do and made a business of it. A business to where he has a fully equipped hangar — a fucking hangar! And it’s full of very well built and sponsored vehicles. Dude has more spare tires hanging out in the corner than I’d burn through I’m ten years.

Commercialized? Sure. Made it? Fuck yeah.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By stampkolektor:

looks good man!

i dont know why the hate from GD, i guess thats par here.

overland goes hand in hand with the outdoors, hunting and 2a.

just like any hobby, there are retards that take it over the top
View Quote

Like anything, it can be done or presented obnoxiously I guess (doing it for the gram). I post my pics to my Instagram, but my Instagram is mostly guns. I consider it a great way to get outdoors with a cool setup and have fun doing it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#28]

looks good man!

View All Quotes

looks good man!

Cause GD cannot comprehend that others in GD have different likes and tastes.  So in classic GD stop liking what I don't like fashion,  If you like what someone else doesn't you are beneath them and your shits stupid.    

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Overlanding has only been a thing since the 1920s, its just a fad.

Here is a photo of one of those overlanders:

I run a Wrangler Rubicon and I tow an aluminum offroad trailer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By UH_SALT_RIFLE:

Like anything, it can be done or presented obnoxiously I guess (doing it for the gram). I post my pics to my Instagram, but my Instagram is mostly guns. I consider it a great way to get outdoors with a cool setup and have fun doing it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UH_SALT_RIFLE:

looks good man!

Like anything, it can be done or presented obnoxiously I guess (doing it for the gram). I post my pics to my Instagram, but my Instagram is mostly guns. I consider it a great way to get outdoors with a cool setup and have fun doing it.

I don't do IG at all or youtube much.  

But hell!   Whatever works for them.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

I watch it mostly for Shauno’s cooking tips

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By taliv:

if you want to call an AK47 an AR15, i don't really care.   but if someone said an AR and AK were the same thing, we'd all immediately know they simply are not educated about guns and have no idea what they're talking about.    words mean things.  if you want people to think you know what you're talking about, don't say overlanding when you mean camping.

the difference in overlanding and camping is camping is what you do overnight.    overlanding is a journey, and you can overland without camping.  

it's not about the equipment.  if someone is thru hiking the appalachian trail, you wouldn't say "that's just camping with a backpack" even though they camp every night for 4 months.
when the army was marching across europe in the 40s, they camped every night, but nobody calls WWII "just camping".
View Quote

Try again,  for your analogy ( AR to AK ) to work you would have to argue Jeep vs Land Cruiser.   Your talking about two objects that do the same job.   You are getting closer as you go on but damn son, you are all over the map ( no pun intended ).
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Tahawus:

Does it count if you use a tinny? 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/206264/7104DEB5-55D1-4796-93E5-1802F1F59EDC_jpe-1422169.JPG
View Quote

I'll give you the OK if you do the same for 2 wheeled morons.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Just a 4R and a tent. Nature provides seating and water, camp kitchen in a small blue rubbermaid, food in cooler, packs, pads, and sleeping bags all in the back seat, dogs in the trunk.

Seriously, keep it simple.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Bike camping.
Tired of going to campgrounds and listening to drunks and people's dogs barking.
Scouting sites this weekend in the Sheyenne national grasslands.
No one around for miles.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Some very cool rigs!  I probably wouldn't want a roof top tent though,  because i like to pitch my tent and secure a camping spot and then drive around and explore more.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They started going places that you can't take a car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why did they rename car camping?

They started going places that you can't take a car.

sarcastic-ok.gif I doubt many people have been to the arctic while "overlanding". I took an 89 Dodge Lancer Shelby there. It was awesome, although my favorite part was Glacier NP on the way back.

The 11 Thousand Mile Road Trip - Intro

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#38]
I have slowly built my 2003 4Runner into a car-camping/overlanding/whateveryouwanttocallit vehicle.  Mild lift, decent tires, winch, drawers and a sleeping platform.

https://i.vgy.me/8aEGWq.jpg

https://i.vgy.me/AxC2pg.jpg

Haven't used it for more than campground camping yet, but I plan on hitting a few trips out west next year for some five to six night trips out in the middle of nowhere.
View Quote

Did you make those drawers?  I have an HZJ73 that I think I'll have to have custom made,  cannot seem to find any made for it.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By taliv:
been overlanding for years.  i imported a trailer from south africa 3 yr ago.   here are a few pics of it set up in the yard while i was doing some spring cleaning during corona lockdown

2 double beds, 90L fridge/freezer, hot shower, sink, 2 burner stove, and plenty of juice to run whatever i need to "work from home" anywhere i can find cell service. 15'x15' wall tent.   all in 1500kg and 11 feet.

it's also useful in elk camp, but i've done several 7000 mi trips.  i want to do baja to arctic ocean next.

btw, car camping is awesome.  wheeling is awesome.  neither are "overlanding".   

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54707/4702A4E1-FCF4-4716-82E0-CAFA9968C68F_jpe-1351202.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54707/D738EAD3-8F1B-446A-9479-0E845DF6B26E_jpe-1351198.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54707/ADB61021-073B-4E4A-B386-9EDE6A1E8657_jpe-1351200.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/54707/CEF22B12-D465-473C-8D35-181E3C5FB9E6_jpe-1351396.JPG
View Quote

oh my thats beautiful
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#40]

A lot of people give them shit for how commercialized they’ve become. But I’m not one of them. Sure Clay can sound like an inspirational poster in your junior high counselors office, but’s he’s done well for himself and his family. He took what  he loves to do and made a business of it. A business to where he has a fully equipped hangar — a fucking hangar! And it’s full of very well built and sponsored vehicles. Dude has more spare tires hanging out in the corner than I’d burn through I’m ten years. 

Commercialized? Sure. Made it? Fuck yeah. 

View All Quotes

I didn't realize they were on Amazon prime.

A lot of people give them shit for how commercialized they’ve become. But I’m not one of them. Sure Clay can sound like an inspirational poster in your junior high counselors office, but’s he’s done well for himself and his family. He took what  he loves to do and made a business of it. A business to where he has a fully equipped hangar — a fucking hangar! And it’s full of very well built and sponsored vehicles. Dude has more spare tires hanging out in the corner than I’d burn through I’m ten years. 

Commercialized? Sure. Made it? Fuck yeah. 

I withhold judgement of pretty much anybody who can turn a hobby into a lucrative business endeavor.

Props to them, I have watched all of their adventures.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By theblackcat:

I watch it mostly for Shauno’s cooking tips 

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By theblackcat:

I watch it mostly for Shauno’s cooking tips 

Hahaha.

ETA: I love how Aussies have a different attitude about some things. Off color jokes, ball busting and drinking beer are all perfectly acceptable. If their gun laws didn't suck, I could see retiring there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#42]
We camp. As often as work/school allows throughout the year but we always spend 2 weeks in the summer out on the road. One year we went to FL and then up into TN. Spent lots of time in the mountains of CO. Been to AZ, NM, UT, NV, WY, and last summer we finally made it up into MT and on to Banff! 99% of our nights are spent in dispersed campsites somewhere in the woods, with the occasional night in a Walmart parking lot or hotel for a down day. My kids are getting memories instead of "things".

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dldub:
After watching a couple overlanding Youtube channels, I was thinking of getting into it since I miss camping.  My wife and I already go out on ATVs
every possible weekend so I'm trying to come up with a way to combine the two.   As far as it being hipster, I don't care.  Buying more gear and modding a vehicle so we can find out of the way places to camp sounds fun.
View Quote

Why not just carry lighter, more simple gear and do it on the ATVs?

On one trip, we had two people on ATVs with racks, and two people on sport ATVs without racks, so we carried camp for four people on two ATVs.  It isn't hard.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#44]

Hahaha.

ETA: I love how Aussies have a different attitude about some things. Off color jokes, ball busting and drinking beer are all perfectly acceptable. If their gun laws didn't suck, I could see retiring there.
View Quote

Immigration is tough.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By HighCaliber:

I’m selling my Tacoma. One word: payload.  I bought a 2007 Silverado 2500.  Three times the payload of the Tacoma.
View Quote

I get that. Totally understand.
If I need hauler, I'll use one of my other full sized trucks.
The new Tacoma is just for a cap and sleeping platform. An efficient little tripper. Maybe a canoe trailer or bikes on the back rack. Canoe on top type of thing.

.....and I still am adding ride-rites.

If I need to haul, or really tow,  I have 3 other 1/2 ton full sized.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By oldskewlsk8ter:
We camp. As often as work/school allows throughout the year but we always spend 2 weeks in the summer out on the road. One year we went to FL and then up into TN. Spent lots of time in the mountains of CO. Been to AZ, NM, UT, NV, WY, and last summer we finally made it up into MT and on to Banff! 99% of our nights are spent in dispersed campsites somewhere in the woods, with the occasional night in a Walmart parking lot or hotel for a down day. My kids are getting memories instead of "things".

https://i.imgur.com/59rn8Lz.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/EUqgCm5.jpg
View Quote

thats awesome! i wish i can take my kids out that long out of the norm!

sometimes i wish i took computer science and can code out on the field like one of my friends.

all he needs is internet connection and he tows his camping trailer with a satelite dish for internet.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Hahaha.

ETA: I love how Aussies have a different attitude about some things. Off color jokes, ball busting and drinking beer are all perfectly acceptable. If their gun laws didn't suck, I could see retiring there.
View Quote

Agreed 100%
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#48]
I wouldn't say its an over lander.  One of these days I will find a 4wd one to build up.  But I do take this all sorts of places.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#49]
We just call it family adventuring.  We don't do Instagram and the truck isn't full of stickers Mods to the truck were added as they were needed. Winch because we always run solo. Snorkel was because trips to the U.P. and Florida had us running through alot of flooded trails. Rear bumper was for our trips out west where the extra fuel and water come in handy. We have kids so a large ground tent with room to stand up and run around in. We are usually out and about for 2- 3 weeks at a time.

Link Posted: 5/18/2020 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Does off-road motorcycle camping count?

Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top