Quoted:
That's when it's nice to have a reeeeeeaaally long telephoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMdibcoO5G0
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man that is surreal, in the moment of chaos they were standing and walking all normal like in a big city, out in the open, like just another day.
That's when it's nice to have a reeeeeeaaally long telephoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMdibcoO5G0
I can't believe no one down there had a Mavic Pro or another drone filming this from the sky as it all went down. It would have been incredible to have captured this shootout from a birds eye view.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That is not good at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A land of wolves that is.........

I suspect the Mexican military will own them.
There are reports of at least 40 military and LEOs captured by the sicarios, the radio chatter in the video I linked above states for them to start rounding up the military and LEOs families in the Culiacan area. I suspect it's gonna get even shittier tonight since they're bringing in more sicarios from near by areas.
That is not good at all.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]
This is nuts.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
This is some crazy shit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#5]
The government just released el chapos son lol it’s over guys the cartel did their job
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If this stuff was on CNN instead of Orange Man bad that wall would spring up almost overnight.
View Quote
Beto’s, open borders gun seizing bullshit falls to pieces in light of this. Hey, leftists, I suppose you want cartel technicals with .50 M2’s rolling through the streets?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The government just released el chapos son lol it’s over guys the cartel did their job
View Quote
Wtf?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Seriously they released him to the cartel
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like I said before, failed state.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol, holy shit, Mexico is such a shithole....
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:53:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Video: Chaos ensues after El Chapo's son is arrested in Mexico City
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:55:06 PM EDT
[#12]
LOFUCKINGL.

We totally don't need a wall. These are kind, civilized and intelligent people, no different than you and me.

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:55:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Shit hole.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:58:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link?
I can’t find anything verifying this
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#16]
It’s on the cartels app they use to communicate “WhatsApp”
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe they put a tracking collar on him?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Does the Mexican military have attack helicopters? They could hover around entry points to the city and just waste motherfuckers.
View Quote
Cartel members would hit back with rpgs at the very least. I think people here underestimate the cartels.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There are reports of at least 40 military and LEOs captured by the sicarios, the radio chatter in the video I linked above states for them to start rounding up the military and LEOs families in the Culiacan area. I suspect it's gonna get even shittier tonight since they're bringing in more sicarios from near by areas.
View Quote
At that point the cops either quit or murder anyone involved with drugs Until they either run out of targets or bullets.  There’s no way to play by any rules if that’s how the cartels are going to do it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Just doing the jobs Americans won't do.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Mexcian Secretary  of security sending reinforcements to restore order.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#22]
thats a badass looking plane
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cartel members would hit back with rpgs at the very least. I think people here underestimate the cartels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does the Mexican military have attack helicopters? They could hover around entry points to the city and just waste motherfuckers.
They’re already shooting at helicopters to keep them from flying Ovidio out. Assuming that the report of his release is mistaken.

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/Lu7vGSll.jpg

View Quote
Gonna need more than that...  Maybe some Apache's and a well trained  platoon of M1's might help do the trick.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:03:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Where the two executed guys on first page cartel?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/Lu7vGSll.jpg

View Quote
If the cartel has Manpads (which they likely do) that could be a poor choice of travel
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
thats a badass looking plane
View Quote
Sure is, but it’s an old ass 727. Still a neat jet!
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link?
It's an unverified rumor right now. None of the reporters are reporting this. AMLO's administration is having horrible communications with the public on what is happening and people are pissed on twitter.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#29]
I could see the govt releasing him if security forces are declining to engage.  They were already almost exhausted of reliable forces before this shit tornado, once they hit zero the people nominally in charge might as well shoot themselves because they're days away from somebody else doing it for them, after some remarkable unpleasantness.  Might be time to bend before breaking.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#30]
It's like PUBG is actually happening.

Dudes in red shirts, jeans and brown body armor.

Cars on fire.

Random full auto everything.

Wow
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
At that point the cops either quit or murder anyone involved with drugs Until they either run out of targets or bullets.  There’s no way to play by any rules if that’s how the cartels are going to do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much. That's why you're seeing pictures of cartel dick's face down in the street executed with their hands behind their back. Nobody is under arrest, enemy combatant rules apply.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#32]
We need to start selling guns to Mexican cartels so we can track them when they show up in crimes.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Despite the fact that Holder is and was a total human piece of excrement he was not fast walking M2's and other automatic weapons across the border.
If the narco terrorists got them from the US odds are it was from the CIA
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guarantee if the cartels actually start assassinating military members and their families, tomorrow we'll start seeing "atrocities" committed by military members against any cartel operatives. This coming after AMLO stated that he will not let the government become involved or go on the offensive in gun battles between the cartels. Then this shit happens.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:11:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:Gunmen are fighting to recover his body from Mexican authorities.
View Quote
that private key implant though.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:13:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So the Mexican military just caught El Chapo's son and now there have been multiple shooting in response, thankfully classes where cancelled because of rain, these shootings took place next to my school, this really makes me sad
View Quote
The narcos have now blocked off all of the roads that lead out of the city, no one can leave or enter Culiacán
View Quote
Nice 50 cal on that truck.

https://i.imgur.com/iSuB2y7.png

View Quote
A Mexican Technical.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's an unverified rumor right now. None of the reporters are reporting this. AMLO's administration is having horrible communications with the public on what is happening and people are pissed on twitter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link?
Rumor is they traded him for captured soldiers and families.

Of course, there’s another rumor that they flew him to Mexico City moments after his arrest.

I don’t think anyone knows what’s going on down there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#39]
The bad guys look well equipped and better organized than what I would have expected.

I haven't really paid as much attention as I should be.

Amazing that they could equip and stage to this extent, without detection by whoever is in charge down there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Rumor is they traded him for captured soldiers and families.

Of course, there's another rumor that they flew him to Mexico City moments after his arrest.

I don't think anyone knows what's going on down there.
View Quote
what a shit show

Hopefully they wont and havent let that shitbird go.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Supposed whatsapp message of sicarios saying they rescued him.

Found that audio message, they're basically saying to stop shooting, for no one to shoot a round off cause they already rescued him.

That is still unconfirmed though. There are reports that his brother Ivan was the one that was rescued.

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:22:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It’s on the cartels app they use to communicate “WhatsApp”
View Quote
That's just silly. Millions and millions of people use that app. For all we know it could be the police saying that he's been released so the cartel foot soldiers will fuck off back to wherever they're coming from.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:23:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Supposed whatsapp message of sicarios saying they rescued him.

Found that audio message, they're basically saying to stop shooting, for no one to shoot a round off cause they already rescued him.

That is still unconfirmed though. There are reports that his brother Ivan was the one that was rescued.

https://i.imgur.com/uvrDjBMl.jpg
View Quote
My Spanish is non existent, but I think this reports his release. Can anyone read Spanish and confirm?

https://www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/mexico/justicia/secretaria-de-seguridad-confirma-liberacion-identificacion-de-hijo-de-el-chapo-en-culiacan-ovidio-guzman-el-chapo-4331922.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:24:18 PM EDT
[#44]
they let him go

Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:25:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cancelled classes because of rain?

No wonder Mexico is a third-world shithole.
View Quote
Well, it’s raining LEAD at 2800 FPS.  .  Good enough for ya?
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#47]
And the Democrats want open borders.  Do not forget, Democrats are the enemy, they are against everything this country was founded on.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#48]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vkK74Bx80/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Can't find that video anywhere else, but a huge cartel convoy entering the city.
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Told y’all lol
Link Posted: 10/17/2019 11:29:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Mexico .Gov has never been in control of most of the country.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top