Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your concern seems misdirected, might think about getting that looked at.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This will happen right after the wall is completed and Hillary is locked up.

Newsflash: politicians say stupid shit they have no intent to follow up on shit to win nominations and elections.
Your concern seems misdirected, might think about getting that looked at.
Politicians do Politician things.

Full Story at 11.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#2]
“We”? Is he leading the door kicking?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish they would just stop talking and do it already.  Fuck this incrementalism, in 50 years the federal laws will look like CA/NY.

Let's just find out now if as a whole this country has what it takes anymore or not.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I am definitely voting for Beto since Trump banned Bump_stocks.

Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wish they would just stop talking and do it already.  Fuck this incrementalism, in 50 years the federal laws will look like CA/NY.
View Quote
The smart gun grabbers are playing the long game.

Then you've got Mr. Dipshit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Say when fuck stick!  
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#11]
@HK_MARK23
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Note Bobby's pregnant pauses when grilled by CNN host (of all people) on why he expects criminals to obey the law:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/you-expect-mass-shooters-to-follow-the-law-watch-cnn-host-rip-into-orourke-on-gun-plan
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Has he not seen the Knob Creek video?
View Quote
And that was just getting rid of excess ammo inventory for a few hundred gun owners.

We need code word alerts for when this kicks off:
“The big igloo is hot.”
“Francis is against the wall.”
“The beta is on the loose.”
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Lol this guy is just trying to say the most incendiary and inflammatory shit just to get everyone riled up so he stays in the headlines.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Got the original graphic handy? I need that shirt.
View All Quotes
Check your email
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This for sure.

He knows door to door confiscation is not going to happen (even though during Katrina they were taking guns. Good documentary on prime about it).

but he is starving for attention and thats really the only way to get it because the other candidates know saying something like that will all but destroy the chances of winning.

As dumb as these people are they know the gun community is a large part of the vote so they like to avoid any real talk about it as long as they can leading up to an election.
View Quote
@xLucidx

I'm probably beaten by someone below but, what is the name of the documentary on prime?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#19]
stop calling the little pussy bob the fake mexican beto
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Better bring lots of body bags.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#21]
That's not actually a photo of Beto pissing himself, its been debunked. I wish it were though I hate that mutherfucker!
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#22]
FRFO
I’m your huckleberry
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
@xLucidx

I'm probably beaten by someone below but, what is the name of the documentary on prime?
View Quote
@Attman

I dont remember the name off the top of my head. It was something about the militarization of police. Prime has some really decent content these days.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#27]
We have elected officials threatening using nukes and Francis spouting this shit but hey, better not say anything other than where do we turn them in.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ten years ago I would have said that about drag queens reading to kindergarten kids or men in womens restrooms yet here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And has absolutely zero chance of happening, despite it being part of the Betus Bois fantasy.
Ten years ago I would have said that about drag queens reading to kindergarten kids or men in womens restrooms yet here we are.
You my friend have the correct mindset. I use to be in law enforcement many years ago for a brief time until I got sick of all the bureaucracy and red tape that ultimately protects criminals more than law abiding citizens.

Anyways, when I went through the police academy, our instructor was one of the most highly decorated officers that passed through this large police department. He  did not sugar coat anything. One of the most important lessons I learned from him, was during a speech he gave our class. He told us complacency was the number 1 killer of officers in the line of duty. It doesn't matter if its not putting on a seatbelt, walking up on someone assuming this is going to be a typical ticket writing session, etc. He made us watch unedited videos of law enforcement cams, where things went "bad" for the officer and many times resulted in their death. Almost everyone of them could have been prevented had the officer not been complacent.

I took this one step further into many other aspects of my life. Complacency is why we currently have a lot of these current weapon laws that never should have been allowed to pass as they are unconstitutional. Along with many other laws. If you want to have your freedoms stripped, just be complacent. These politicians now a days don't come for all your rights at once. They take them from you brick by brick. Most people think, "its only a small sacrifice", until one day there is nothing left. We need to draw a line in the sand and say, "if you cross this, we are going to have a problem."
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Beto can suck a fart out of my ass through a crazy straw.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Beto can pucker up and affix his puckered lips to my anus, and suck hard.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Just as long as they wipe their feet before they come in.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Who is he thinking is going to do these confiscations?

local police? SWAT?

a few hundred of the states hardest chargers?

History of course has shown there will be many men who will willingly do it, but I imagine the pay is going to need to be incredible.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

the Republicans in Congress would like to see the peasants disarmed just as much as the Democrats would. But the Republicans pay us lip service to get our votes, while not actually doing anything for us.

gun owners = the Black People of the Republican Party
View Quote
This...NO politicians are our friends...
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#34]
This douchebag doesn't stand a chance in the presidential primary but it still scares the shit out of me how close he came to beating Cruz in Texas. WTF
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Better bring lots of body bags.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#36]
he's blowing smoke up your skirts.

he's not gonna be elected, and even if he was he wouldnt be able to get such a bill through congress.

there is nothing but craziness emanating from both sides of the political spectrum. and folks on both sides are pissed and angry.

far as im concerned there's prolly about 500 to 1000 folks that need to be sent home permanently and not allowed within the limits of the district of columbia and should be banned from the internet and various forms of public blathering . that includes swamp critters, trump worshipers, communists, and various organs of the fifth estate.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Make no mistake he (and his handlers) know exactly what he is doing. He is a useful idiot with no chance of winning. He knows this so can say all of the things the extreme far left has wanted to say but couldn't. This does something very important, which is to get these ideas out into the world. The fact that he can say it and not have people completely horrified says something. He is trying to plant the seed as it were and that is very, very dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
His campaign is on life support. He's only saying these things in a desperate attempt for attention.

It must feel pretty shitty to go from a rising star to a nobody in the span of a year.
View Quote
He is just normalizing the idea of gun confiscation.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Make no mistake he (and his handlers) know exactly what he is doing. He is a useful idiot with no chance of winning. He knows this so can say all of the things the extreme far left has wanted to say but couldn't. This does something very important, which is to get these ideas out into the world. The fact that he can say it and not have people completely horrified says something. He is trying to plant the seed as it were and that is very, very dangerous.
View Quote
100%

Speaking seriously, instead of helicopter jokes, I'd LOVE to see a discussion about bringing back a Committee of Anti-American Activities. Although in today's society, I'd worry about that being corrupted by the communists as well. They love branding themselves the opposite of what they're doing.

Doesn't need to be political activities either. I think the government should investigate Google's ties with China, for example.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#40]
I know any minute, the police chiefs of America will hold a news conference telling the gun grabbers they will not comply....
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote
Hell no....and being in a red state i can count on one hand the cleo who would help him...i dont know anyone rank and file that would sign up for that.....maybe mileage varies in liberal hell holes but not in general

But i dont want to upset some mental masturbation here by some who think every leo would stack on the door
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Yes please.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Is this the tyranny the second was meant to address?

Or is it something else?
View Quote
Both.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#46]
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

"To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

Hey Beto Asscheese, these guys warned us about you, they had clairvoyant knowledge that you'd be coming along!
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#47]
F that guy.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Guys I think you are all making a mistake by stating publicly that you would not comply with potential future regulations of the law. This is a clear and blatant misuse of site resources
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#49]
No balls
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Come and get it fuck face.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top