Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2001 3:27:47 AM EDT
I shot in my first ever silhouette match Sunday. I screwed up my cast bullet loads for my 7mm, so I decided to shoot rimfire instead. I hit only 10 of 30! Man do I suck!

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 3:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Soundls like my scores at the garand clinic over the weekend.  Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 3:39:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't wait to do it again! That's the sick part! [:)]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, I forgot the best part! Afterward, I drove to Hartford to attend the 2nd Amendment Sisters rally, which had a decent turnout, and when that was over, a few of us went over to the MMM camp and stood along their march route with our pro-2a signs. I had my custom made t-shirt with a large picture of a shot up MMM button on it, with the words "Rendered wearable with AR-15 at 100 yards" underneath. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#4]
wish i was there to see that, they musta been pissed...
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 5:48:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought there were 40 in a match.10 each of chickens,pigs turkeys and rams
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ARMALITE FAN:
I thought there were 40 in a match.10 each of chickens,pigs turkeys and rams
View Quote

Our club does 30 for some reason. The rimfire consists of 10 each, pigs (50yds) rams (75 yds), turkeys (100 yds), and the centerfire guys did 10 chickens, then 5 each of turkeys, rams, pigs and buffalo, their yardages escape me at the moment, but go out to 200.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top