Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 9:44:59 PM EDT
Sorry, no pics, forgot the camera - besides it was simply pistol day.

But I got home and discovered that I shot up all the ammo I ahd for the pistol, so now that the guy next door (we share a driveway) thinks his ex-GF's crack-head freinds might try to stop buy when he's away, I'm patrolling the yard/house with a .22 lever gun.

Guess I gotta start reloading.

BTW, I discovered that I can't shoot the damn thing very well, so I'll be going back for more practice... darn!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats why you always need atleadt 1000 rounds of ammo, when you hit the 1000 round mark thats when you have no ammo.  Also put ammo in diffrent parts of the house, that way when your moving something you find ammo.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I still have a magazine full for the other pistol, but that's kept in the bedroom... ah well, time to start reloading.

I think I have enough brass for 1000 rnds, it's the powder that I probably don't have enough of - ah well, time to go buy some more if need be [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top