Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the computer on, and two  TV sets on to different channels waiting for something to happen. At least I didn't waste money on bottled water and generators. I bought extra ammo only because I got a new AR.

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]
i was drinking champaign at a ski lodge in west virginia [:p]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
writing in gasoline in the street 2000 and then i let her rip, big flames and cheers in front of my house.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 12:44:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I was working.  Where was I?  Hiding on top of a local university library (highest point in area) and watched the fireworks.  Till I got a call.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 12:50:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't remember exactly where I was or what I was doing, but I know I was much happier than I am right now.

[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 1:47:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Mmm....4 years ago tonight....I was banging a sex-crazed brunette, as was with her 3 years ago too [sex][sex].  2 years ago was a hot petite blond (natural blond too [naughty])

Still trying for the redhead I hoped to snag for this year...oh well..guess this was the year for alcohol [booze]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 2:13:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmmmm..... 4 years ago I was working on the Ambulance in Kansas City.  I worked one of the worse calls of my life that night.  This was the first year in 7 that I have had off.  Stayed home with my wife and son.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top