Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 11:07:57 AM EDT
Anyone better versed in world markets wanna give me a quick rundown on the dinar?? or the new gold coin minted in the U.S.

(from a less then conservative site):

1,300-Year-Old Gold DAGGER PLUNGES DEEP into America's Financial HEART!

U.S. Dollar Plummets to RECORD LOW -- Stocks and Bonds on Brink of Major Crash!

Dear Friend,

Intelligence data, extracted through aggressive interrogation of al Qaeda operatives at Guantamano Bay Military Base, confirms a massive economic terror attack by radical Islam is under way.

And while the cold-blooded atrocities of Sept.11 were horrific, al Qaeda's new plot could send the U.S. economy into an absolute death spiral!

There isn't much time. Let me explain...

Islam was founded around A.D.700. And from the very beginning, Muslims used a gold coin called a Gold Dinar as their form of money. The Gold Dinar remained the official Islamic currency until the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1924... when it disappeared for 77 years.

But on Nov. 7, 2001 -- less than two months after the TERROR STRIKES of Sept. 11 -- the Islamic Dinar was officially re-launched by the Islamic Mint in West Malaysia and is now available to the public.

Although a beautiful coin, the Gold Dinar posses a DEADLY threat to the U.S. economy! In fact, its supporters believe the Gold Dinar will become the official currency of more than 1.5 BILLION Muslims worldwide. And radical Islam is urging Muslims worldwide to drop the U.S. Dollar and adopt the Gold Dinar as their primary currency!

Why? They are determined for the Gold Dinar to bring about the DEMISE of the U.S. dollar!

Almost nobody has caught on to this yet. But the attack is very real!

In fact, since the reissue of the Gold Dinar in November 2001, the U.S. Dollar has dropped to a RECORD LOW against the euro... while the price of gold has SOARED from about $280 per ounce to an 8-year RECORD HIGH of over $410 per ounce!

And this is just the beginning!

You see, a NEW Secret Currency has just emerged on the market. A Secret Currency so brand-new that even Wall Street doesn't know about it yet!

And get this: The Secret Currency is NOT at the mercy of the falling U.S. dollar! In fact, as the U.S. dollar FALLS LOWER... the Secret Currency SOARS HIGHER!

Now, with your permission, I'd like to send you a Free Special Report. It's called:

"The Secret Currency: How to Beat Bin Laden to the Punch -- AND Capture Gains of 668% or More as the U.S. Dollar Falls!"

Let me tell you more!

Terror, Inc.

It's no coincidence that Osama bin Laden chose to strike the World Trade Center on Sept. 11...

Why?

Because, the World Trade Center represents the heart and soul of the U.S. economy. And destroying the U.S. economy is the main pillar of bin Laden's strategy to bring down the United States.

Look: Bin Laden runs al Qaeda like a Fortune 500 corporation. And he is VERY aware of the U.S. financial situation. He understands our vulnerabilities and how to exploit our current economic situation.

Just take a look at this statement from bin Laden himself, posted on the Al Jazeera Arab News Web site from Oct. 19, 2003:

"My congratulations to you on your blessed efforts and jihad.

"You have indeed slaughtered the enemy and have pleased the hearts of all Muslims, particularly the Palestinian people. You will be rewarded by God the Almighty. Thank you for your jihad and may God help you.

"...[America has] a budget deficit for the third consecutive year. This year, the deficit reached a record peak of more than US$4.5 billion.

"Praise be to Allah."

As despicable as he is, bin Laden is very financially sophisticated. He knows that the U.S. is struggling with a huge trade deficit -- AND a huge budget deficit. And he realizes the U.S. dollar is weak and getting weaker all the time. That's why attacking the U.S. dollar -- and sending the U.S. financial markets into a violent plunge -- is at the center of his plan!

Economic Jihad Is Gaining Momentum!

According to the International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism in Herzlia, Israel, Abd al Aziz Rantisi, the leader of the terrorist group Hamas recently published a written statement on the Hamas Web site calling on Muslims all over the world to wage economic Jihad against the United States. In his statement, Rantisi said that hatred of all Americans is a religious duty for all Muslims, and that targeting the U.S. economy will destroy the United States.

And now, the Gold Dinar gives them a powerful way to send the U.S. dollar -- the ultimate symbol of American wealth and economic prowess -- crashing!

There is a book by a radical Muslim, Umar Ibrahim Vadillo, called The Return of the Gold Dinar.

According to Wired magazine, author Vadillo explains via e-mail.

"You want to be radical?

"You don't need to blow up the bank, just burn your bank account. And for that you are going to need an alternative. What is the alternative? Dinar."

What is Vadillo saying? I think it's very clear. He's telling his readers that if they want to hurt America, they don't need to blow up a bank or carry out a suicide attack. They simply need to drop the U.S. dollar... in favor of the Gold Dinar.

The 92-page paperback is practically flying off the bookshelves in the Muslim world, and it's also getting worldwide exposure via the Internet.

Momentum is growing behind the push for the Gold Dinar. And there's something else driving the Dinar. Something very powerful indeed.

cont.>>

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#1]
part 2

The Koran Says: "Buy Gold!"

One of the main pillars of the Islamic faith is the observance of Zakat, which dictates that Muslims must give at least 2 1/2 % of their income to the poor. And get this: Zakat can only be paid with REAL MONEY! That means that Zakat cannot be paid with a PROMISE to pay, which is what a U.S. Dollar is!

The Gold Dinar meets a religious need in Islam! The dollar does not! Religious leaders are now pushing Muslims to use the gold dinar. As you can imagine, religious pressure can be extremely persuasive. And this one single fact could drive Muslims to drop dollars and buy Gold Dinars.

1.5 Billion Muslims...Dumping Dollars for Gold

Let's consider the effects on gold -- and the broader financial markets -- as Muslims start to unload their U.S. dollar reserves to buy Gold Dinars. There are approximately 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide. AND there is a limited supply of gold in the world.

So, as the demand for gold increases, and as the available supply starts to dwindle... the price of gold will soar!

And we're already seeing this happen. Listen to this:

Gold hit about $850 per ounce back in 1980. It then entered a 19-year bear market... and the price of gold dropped to about $250 per ounce...

BUT: Since the launch of the Gold Dinar on Nov. 7, 2001, the price of gold has SOARED to an 8-year record high of over $410 per ounce... while the U.S. dollar has dropped to a record low against the euro!

The United States is experiencing the worst trade deficit in history... and the largest budget deficit as well. A weaker dollar would allow the United States to compete internationally by providing cheaper goods, which would help reduce the trade deficit. And it would also help the economy, boost job creation, reduce deflationary pressures and ease the debt burden by cheapening the dollars owed.

These factors are all a political positive from a U.S. perspective, and with an election coming up in 2004, the dollar is going to continue to drop... while gold continues to rise.

And here's another reason gold prices are going to take off...

In 2002, the Shanghai Gold Exchange opened and started free trade in gold for the first time in China's history. And even more recently, China legalized gold investment by private citizens!

Considering the high savings rate in China, gold is a logical investment. And the demand for gold is soaring in China!

It's estimated that the equivalent of $36 billion in Chinese private investment could move into gold in coming years. Plus, the Chinese government is moving to increase its low 2% gold reserves. If these predictions come to pass, China alone will consume 40% of the world's entire gold production for years to come.

The Japanese are piling into gold as well... because their banks are being crushed under the weight of roughly half a TRILLION DOLLARS of bad debts!

All of this points to a rapidly increasing demand for gold... a demand that will send gold prices to historic high... and turn a handful of early investors into overnight millionaires!

And Here's the Kicker...

As I said before, there's a limited supply of gold in the world. In fact, if you gathered up all the gold that has ever been discovered, you could fit it to ALL in a very large room!

So, as the demand for gold rises -- and the available supply shrinks -- panic will strike as people scramble desperately to buy gold.

Just imagine the hysteria that will occur when Muslim countries start to demand gold as payment for oil! People worldwide would rush to move out of U.S. dollars... and into gold!

But unfortunately, there won't be any gold left!

The BBC Reports That al Qaeda Is Already Buying Gold!

Al Qaeda is already stocking up on gold. And why wouldn't they? The more gold they have... the less available for the United States. And I can assure you: When Wall Street finds out what is going on... they will STORM the gold market... looking to buy every bit of gold they can find.

Please understand: An astronomical rise in gold is under way! Since the launch of the Gold Dinar in November 2001, gold prices have risen over 40%... and are hitting 8-year highs!

But it's only the beginning!

I believe we are at the very early stages of an epic gold bull market -- the sort of bull market that most investors have never seen. It's been more than three decades since gold soared 2,200% from $35 an ounce in 1971 to a peak of more than $800 in the early 1980s.

The coming year could put those gains to shame as gold demand escalates worldwide... And if you get in early... you could literally join the mega-wealthy practically overnight!

So... WHAT is the best way to buy gold?

WARNING: Not All Gold Is Equal!

I grew up around gold.

In fact, my father was the famous gold bug C.V. Myers. I was by his side in the 1970s when he told investors to buy gold at $35 per ounce... and then watched as gold jumped to over $800 per ounce...

People who listened made millions!

But despite the incredible profits people made in the 1970s, I have NEVER seen a better opportunity to profit from gold than the one which exists... right now!

My name is John Myers, and I'm the editor of Outstanding Investments, an investment advisory bulletin specializing in natural resources. Things like oil... natural gas... water... and, of course, gold.

We cover the world, digging for profit opportunities that Wall Street has no clue about. In fact, when Wall Street finally does shows up, we're already there waiting for them to drive our profits into the stratosphere!

A

Over the last few years, we've seen gains of:

332% on Glamis Gold!
151% on Wheaton River Minerals!
158% on Tocqueville Gold!
The list goes on and on! Just take a look at some of our current portfolio holdings:

American Century Global, up 245%!
Coeur d'Alene Mines, up 260%!
Atacama Minerals, up 75%!
Harmony Gold, up 200%!
Newmont Mining, up 140%!
Cameco Corp., up 125%!
Anglo American PLC, up 110%!
As you can imagine, many of my Outstanding Investment readers are very happy. In fact, some of them are getting flat-out rich!

http://www.agora-inc.com/reports/OST/daggerDR/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top