Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 9:16:28 PM EDT
About 3 1/2 years ago I lose my wedding ring. I was racking my brains out wondering where the hell did I leave it (No. I did not leave it at another woman's house) although I thought I did. Get your minds out of the gutter, I thought I left it in an appliance or something to that effect. My wife decides that this xmas she is going to get me a new one to replace the one I lost.

I was jazzed to see a bright new shiney ring.

Yesterday I decide that since we are in the market to buy a new work vehicle, Im gonna take the seat out of my 97 Nissan pick up and clean out all the crap that was under there... tool, sunflower seeds, screws and coins... LOTS and LOTS of coins. I pick up all that I could and I start vacuuming the floor. I see a couple of quarters go up and since its a shop vac I just figure I'll fish them out when Im done.

I open the shop vac and there is my wedding ring... the one I lost 3 1/2 years ago. Cannot believe I've been sitting on top of it for that many years... Cool.

Now I asked my wife since I have two rings, can i have two wives.

Damn, she said no.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Damn, she said no.
View Quote

That took balls!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, she said no.
View Quote

That took balls!
View Quote

I got two of those too!! Ah ya gotta know my sense of humor.

One time we were on a short cruise from Catalina to LA and we were on top of the boat hugging and smooching. Just as we stopped to take a breather I yelled "WoooHoooo! You are just the best sister a brother could ever ask for!!!"

Yeah, she hit me. It was great... the other people on the boat were cracking up.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I too, have that type of humor, but it gets me in trouble sometimes, if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
One is punishment enough.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One is punishment enough.
View Quote

I told my wife an old joke yesterday, and got smacked.  The joke, life is a bitch, then you marry one.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I open the shop vac and there is my wedding ring... the one I lost 3 1/2 years ago. Cannot believe I've been sitting on top of it for that many years... Cool.

Damn, she said no.
View Quote

[i]Why in the hell would you want [b]two[/b] mother-in-laws??![/i]

Mike
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:16:28 AM EDT
[#7]
get two sisters...   that solves the two MIL proplem.. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd say your lucky to still have the first one, after a comment like that.

[nana]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:31:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
get two sisters...   that solves the two MIL proplem.. [:D]
View Quote

That would put a whole new slant on the "Rodeo" sex idea...[:)].. fullclip
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:52:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a similar story, and me being a gunowner helped solve the mystery.
Last christmas my wife lost her stone out of her engagement ring. We thought it fell out at her office holiday party, and everyone was looking through the shrimp boat, under tables, in the parking lot etc. and it was never found.
fast forward 3 months and i was installing 2 inside the wall gun safes, i used my dremel with the drywall attachement, and there was drywall dust everywhere. i got the vacume out to clean up, and in the track of one of our sliding closet doors i saw something shiny, and almost vacuumed it up, it ended up being her stone.
it was a very special stone, we picked the stone out first , and went to many gem and mineral shows untill she found the perfect one. i actually proposed to her with the stone first, and we had the ring custom made around the stone, and the bamd was inlaid with austalian opal.
needless to say she was soooo happy i was a gun owner that day!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Uh, dude, if she bought two rings, wouldn't that mean she gets TWO HUSBANDS?!?! Sucks for you![;)]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#12]
How about a lost class ring from high school.

Just before high school graduation a bunch of guys went camping at a state park about 200 miles from home. While swimming, I lost my ring at the beach.

Four years later, I get a call from one of my buddies who had been on that camping trip. His little brother had just graduated high school and was camping at the same park. While at the beach he found a class ring.

Lo and behold it turned out to be my class ring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top