Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 7:19:14 PM EDT
i just aquired an old S&W revolver that takes the 32 Long rimfire cartridge.

do ammo companies even make this anymore?

Anybody know where to pick up some of this ammo?

any help would be great.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The Old Western Scrounger is a good place to look for weird stuff you cant make youruself, but you really pay for it.

I found 32 RF short, by Navy Arms, but don't know if it will work for you.  My sample cartridge looks about like a 32 H&R for length.
[url]http://www.ows-ammunition.com/cgi-bin/store/store.cgi?&shop=ows&cart=57055664x8469&session=3ff13462211599b0&L=eng&M=19[/url]

EDIT:  Bingo!  [url]http://www.navyarms.com/html/ammo.html [/url]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
excellent! thanks alot!

i was afraid i had a paperweight.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i just aquired an old S&W revolver that takes the 32 Long rimfire cartridge.

do ammo companies even make this anymore?

Anybody know where to pick up some of this ammo?

any help would be great.
View Quote

I will have to go look, but I think I accidentaly grabbed a box of this at a funshow one time. Aguila IIRC.

Drop me an email....

[email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
If it's a 1 1/2 make sure the latch is good on it, they had a habit of opening up when shot if it is worn, sometimes cracking the pivot.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a old .32 S&W revolver that shoots them, you can get it from Aguila(spelling) like 7 bucks for 50 rounds...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top