User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2003 4:52:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean it actually gets worse than Tremors 3 or the series? [puke]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the previous movies and even like the series (some), but I have to say this looks really lame.  I guess I'm just not a old fashioned cowboy guns kinda guy, turns me off to it.  Maybe it won't suck as bad as I'm imagining though...
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:30:32 AM EDT
[#3]
the 1st  2nd and 3rd kicked ass, i guess cause burt kinda reminds me of well, ME!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]
well, at least someone in hollywood is marketing their movies to US.

:)

TXL
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:20:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the movies (esp. the first two) & the show to a lesser extent, but it just sort of ruins it for me that Burt (Michael Gross) is really an anti-gunner...

Is it just me?...
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:32:40 AM EDT
[#6]
BURT RULES!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 7:31:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I just rented it this morning. A bit slow so
far. A lot like the first one in pacing.

Update: It's an OK movie. It's not as good as the first one, but if you're already a fan of Tremors,
you'll probably like it. If you're not a fan, this movie won't make you one.

Movie info, no spoilers don't want to ruin it for anyone:
We get to see a slightly different aspect of the graboid life cycle in this movie.
A decent assortment of weaponry, some you don't see in movies.
They do come up with a reason why noboby has heard of graboids in 1990, the time of the original Tremors.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top