Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2003 2:51:57 PM EDT
I saw they have Jack Foote of ranch rescue on American Dissident voices.  You can hear it at www.natvan.com  its on the 2nd part but I think you get first half on the page too.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes Taxman,I'm glad you mentioned that.I listen on shortwave...11 p.m. on saturday nights.People should understand that you do not have to be superman or superwoman to help out at ranch rescue.Perhaps you like fixing engines or electrical equipment,they would appreciate that.Also,monetary donations would help them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:45:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw they have Jack Foote of ranch rescue on American Dissident voices.  You can hear it at www.natvan.com  its on the 2nd part but I think you get first half on the page too.
View Quote

So he's airing his views on a White Supremacist website? Says a whole lot about his credibility, rationality and beliefs.

The National Alliance are [b]Nazi Scum[/b]. Ayone who associates with them...
View Quote

I guess, the "nazi scum", are the only ones who wanna protect American citizens from foreign invaders, and criminals.

You cops down there sure as HELL ain't doing it!!!  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So he's airing his views on a White Supremacist website? Says a whole lot about his credibility, rationality and beliefs.

View Quote

I guess, the "nazi scum", are the only ones who wanna protect American citizens from foreign invaders, and criminals.

View Quote
Be fair, Duncan.  The county and city cops can turn in all the illegals to the INS they want to, [red]and the INS rejects them[/red].
Don't pin this one on folks like natez.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:06:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

I have to agree. When it comes to illegals it seems like little to nothing is being done. I would probably be in jail if i owned property in one of these problem areas.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

I have to agree. When it comes to illegals it seems like little to nothing is being done. I would probably be in jail if i owned property in one of these problem areas.
View Quote
Little to nothing is being done [i]by the INS[/i].
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:09:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, BTW, it is a done deal, the number of illegals from South of the Border.  The only remaining question is how to properly legalize them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:14:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Baptisium under fire?
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:18:09 AM EDT
[#8]
DF got it right.  I saw plenty of responses to the thread I posted a few days ago where the Feds told some local cops they weren't interested in the 12 or 13 illegal aliens they just caught.

Several LEO's confirmed that they do/can catch PLENTY of illegals but the INS flat out tells them they don’t want them.

Until the INS DOES ITS FUCKING JOB this bullshit will NEVER stop.  The local cops don't have the authority or resources to do anything with the illegal aliens that they find.  

Protecting the border is a FEDERAL job and it's a job that they suck ass at.

No swipe at USBP.  They have a monstrous job to do they are NOT getting the political or logistical support that they absolutely deserve.  Nope, this problem is laid squarely at the feet of INS Bureaucrats and their masters in Washington D.C.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:21:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would be in jail for sure.  Or lauded a goddamned hero.  Roll the dice - take your pick.

In this country and political climate - I'd be in jail......
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:22:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
Be fair, Duncan.  The county and city cops can turn in all the illegals to the INS they want to, [red]and the INS rejects them[/red].
Don't pin this one on folks like natez.
View Quote

While I agree with Natez's assesment of N/A, it strikes me as odd, that nazi's, and regular old citizens, are more interested in public safety, and border integrity, than those in authority are....

It's Soooo easy to demonize those who will protect themselves, and their property.

NOW, they can call RR a bunch of nazis, to marginalize them further.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top