Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2003 5:54:30 PM EDT
Ever seen a P-Dog explode?  You will if you click here...

webpages.charter.net/mateomasfeo/Weapon%20Systems/dpshoot2.wmv

I don't think PETA would approve...

http://webpages.charter.net/mateomasfeo/Weapon%20Systems/oswald.jpg
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
This is one of the best prairie dog hunting videos ever made!!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, how do you catch a prairie dog and get it to stay still while you stick an M-80 up it's ass?

WOW.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#3]
That was cool. I wonder if the dogs felt anything? Probably not, but damn! you gotta wonder......
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Whatever pain/shock that the CNS transmitted wouldn't have anything left to transmit TO after a few milliseconds.

Other than cashing out in your sleep it's got to be a good way to go.  No time even begin to figure out what happened before the lights go out.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have hunted praire dogs for years, and flicker tails(gophers) when I was a kid growing up in North Dakota. [rofl2]

The best thing that has came around for the expolsion factor is the Nosler Ballistic tip ammo, it dont matter the brand, its all in the tip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top