Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2003 2:34:24 PM EDT
Lets hope this scum bag is cought fast.....

http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=1578078&nav=6uy5Jrr5
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-3/141064/bluerose1.jpg[/img]
RIP
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
[USA]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Any idea why they were so careful not to say "him" or "her" in the article in reference to Officer Nik Green?

----
DEVOL, OK. -- Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer Nik Green was shot to death early Friday morning.

Green was checking a suspicious vehicle parked near a rural Cotton Co. road about five miles north of the Texas state line.

OHP spokesman Chris West said Green called in a partial tag number on a white, four-door car, possibly a Nissan or Toyota. When Green was not heard from a dispatcher asked a Cotton County sheriff's deputy to check on him. The deputy found Green dead with multiple gunshot wounds.

The suspect is described as a clean-cut white male in his mid 20s to early 30s with short dark hair and glasses, weighing between 210 and 230 pounds. He was seen wearing a waist-length black leather coat and camouflage pants.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#4]

[url]http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=1578078&nav=6uy5Jrr5[/url]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You couldn't pay me to walk up on a car at night, not knowing who is in the damn thing and what they had planned for you.

My sisters a State cop......don't know how she does it night after night.  She's got more balls than I do.  

vmax84
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#6]
It has been a pretty rough holiday for law enforcement. 4 in the last 5 days.

[url]www.odmp.org[/url]

Rest in peace my brothers, you will not be forgotten.

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It has been a pretty rough holiday for law enforcement. 4 in the last 5 days.

[url]www.odmp.org[/url]

Rest in peace my brothers, you will not be forgotten.

View Quote

Yes it has and AMEN.

Two with their own weapon... We have GOT to train more for weapon retention. We let people fighting us go too far before we bump it up. As soon as you recognize the attack on your weapon disengage the best you can and KILL the piece of shit. Don't assume he will stop, kill him.

One killed trying to rescue a drwoning boy...

Rough Holidays for LEOs and those who care about them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:56:45 PM EDT
[#8]
i have several friends on OHP and i believe NIK Green is a male..who's given name is NIKKY..

earlier this evening my brother spoke to a friend on the OHP tactical team in route for the man hunt.

the saddest day of my life was when a good friend of ours in OHP, trooper rocky eales was killed..

i imagine that others will feel the same of this trooper.

heartfelt prayers of an extended family to troopers and their families.

edited due to extreme fatigue and poor spelling..
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#9]
It is a him.  

I think he knew the guys and wasn't as careful when arresting him.  I have made the same mistake.  The governer has ordered flags to half staff.

BTW he has a wife and 4 kids.  [:(]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#10]
[usa]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 8:01:23 AM EDT
[#11]
[usa]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Very sad indeed....
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 8:30:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I heard on the scanner they are looking for a white male wearing a black leather jacket and driving a small white car. They think he is a local to the area. If I hear anything during the day I'll post back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top