Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2003 9:47:30 AM EDT
From now on I demand that ALL toy makers only make toys that require even number of batteries.  No more of this 3 "AAA" or 3 "C" cells required.  Batteries come in packs of 2/4/8 only!!

I hate having a single battery laying around.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy your cat a vibrator that uses one AAA battery, problem solved.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

[shock] PERVERT!!!

[:D]

Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Naaaa just call Sherrick, he will come on over and scratch your cats sweet spot for you....... [lol]
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:19:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Naaaa just call Sherrick, he will come on over and scratch your cats sweet spot for you....... [lol]
View Quote

Whatever you do, don't smell his finger if he asks you to...
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

[LOL]

Danny
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#7]
You have missed the obvious conspiracy between toy makers and battery makers. The toy requires 3 batteries, therefore you are forced to buy [b]FOUR[/b] toys requiring [b]THREE[/b] 4 packs of batteries, so that way you have no unused batteries laying around. [;)]
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You have missed the obvious conspiracy between toy makers and battery makers. The toy requires 3 batteries, therefore you are forced to buy [b]FOUR[/b] toys requiring [b]THREE[/b] 4 packs of batteries, so that way you have no unused batteries laying around. [;)]
View Quote

The ole Hot Dog & bun conspiracy reworked eh?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Damn, these last couple of days have been [s]hell on earth[/s] I mean AR15.com
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:17:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Worry not, it'll be somebody else's turn in  the barrel soon, maybe mine.  If it is my turn next, please conveniently forget about the "Metro" Police crack I hit you with earlier.[8D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:21:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Worry not, it'll be somebody else's turn in  the barrel soon, maybe mine.  If it is my turn next, please conveniently forget about the "Metro" Police crack I hit you with earlier.[8D]
View Quote

Not a chance.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Quit whining, cat molester!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Are C batteries even used anymore?[:)]
I had the same problem the other day when I was getting them for an old Christmas decoration.  Three C batts. and no use whatsoever for another C.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that the same as the G spot?

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

What happens if he asks you to pull his finger?

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Gotta love this board. Someone rants about toy makers and batteries and it immediately turns into a thread about sexual relations with felines. [:O]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Gotta love this board. Someone rants about toy makers and batteries and it immediately turns into a thread about sexual relations with felines. [:O]
View Quote

Would you be refering to battery powered toy felines?

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:21:59 AM EDT
[#18]
You can also occasionally find them in 6-packs...

Or you can use rechargable batteries, and keep the extras in a drawer or in the charger...
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Not a chance.  [:D]
View Quote

I am staying away from OKC for awhile.....
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#20]
My new XMas rule is when you give a goose down comforter don't address it to Mrs Grey Ghost AND Mr Grey Ghost!!!Like I give a shit about a pretty down comforter!!!Don't bullshit me and say "This is for both of you"!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top